It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it just me, or has reality become really screwy?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

I can say that you described how I have been for the last 6 weeks in your opening post. I also have had moments that I would just about swear I just witnessed a glitch in time. A shadow that passed my kitchen windows caught my attention, looked just like a person walking by it, I looked out and no one was walking by it, but as I stepped back from the window, a neighbor walked by. I am sure I saw his shadow before he walked by.

I have also experienced a time glitch, similar to another poster, I woke and noted the time, then when I woke later, it was earlier than when I woke before, and I cannot explain that, there really isn't an explaination. I talked to my doctor about how disoriented I have become and forgetful, it is sudden and I am concerned, he attributed it to my ongoing sinus infection. I am sure that is not what it is.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   

mossme89...
This is EXACTLY what is happening to me. I know what you are saying. It is very hard, or it was. I had to focus on the clues that I was seeing, and then understand with my "gut" it's actually "heart" to me, but people tend to say "gut feeling." They are clues, for you. Mine are different. Like a key name for me would be Jacob. Follow your heart. Think with that, not your head.
It's like the understanding you had all your life starts changing rapidly. Like my memory started failing me. At this point, things have changed for me. I embrased the new way of thinking and processing information and it's actually easier to do it this way for me. Not saying I know everything, just wanted to let you know.
You are not alone!
I am here to share what I know.
Peace to you Brother!

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
As the old ways of thinking were rooted in the physical and mundane, the new way of thinking is growing stronger as Consciousness is raised. We are attuning to the Unified vibration, or whatever you want to call it. This make it seem that things are going screwy as things cjange and evolve.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Heard from a friend who's been laying low since the Gonzalez trial last year. I emailed to see how things were going only to find out he had just arrived back in 27889 this morning. Very strange. We've been friends since '97 so I guess there's some sort of quantum entanglement going on.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I get the displaced feeling rather often these days. Its almost like someone is "editing" reality as we live in it. What bothers me about the feeling... What was changed, Why was it changed, Who is at the switch? I understand if you think i am out to lunch but to me it feels like these "bumps" are not random. I wonder what events are being "edited" and wiped.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   

-Synchronicity has become a usual occurrence. Very strange, but happens all the time. For example, in class today I was thinking about this girl I like named “Rachel”. At the same time, the teacher said we were watching a movie and the main characters’ name was “Raych”. Weird, huh?

This is the only point I can identify with in your thread. The Synchronicities I have been experiencing laterly have been very strange, it can be the most minute of things, for example: The other day my GF went to (and she would kill me for saying) shave her legs, at the time I was watching "American Dad" as soon as she left the room, one of the (male) characters got up and announced that he had to leave to shave his legs! Weird huh
Well that is only one of thousands of examples. I the thing I find weird about it is I had never experienced Synchronicity before.

ALS
edit on 18-5-2011 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join