It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 - The Revolution Has Begun(+ video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
There is no time left to be complacent. The world is changing now. Not tomorrow. Be part of the change for good. The love. Not the fear. Let go your attachment to the old world and embrace the new.

Make up your own mind, change is imminent. What do you choose? You react, or going to act?
Its time on so many fronts today, but time for what is something that remains yet unanswered.
Its on us to get that answer. What we do today will echo in eternity.

I've come to the point, that having fear is useless to me. If its your time to shine its your time to shine. I can only believe in the outcome. The only fear i have are fake fears, created by bad systems that promote inequality all over the world. Political/religions, by having kingdoms full of kings queens prince and princeses. By having lower mid and high class. Its all fake.
The earth is real, the air is real we are real, the rules we live by fake. You choose what you live by, we find unity by living in our hearts. That's what I dream of coming out of this fake mess.
edit on 8-3-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
I do not mean this in a disrespectful way. It is also my opinion that you did not intend for it to be perceived in this way. Regardless, this was my initial thought upon reading these words, and I wish to share this view with you, because I think it's possible that others might also misinterpret this.

I've come to the point, that having fear is useless to me. If its your time to shine its your time to shine. I can only believe in the outcome.
Sounds like words^^^ straight from the lips of a suicide bomber.^^^

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Well, I thought it was going to be another 2012 nonsense video but I watched it all and would like to thank you for a beautiful and very uplifting video.
Whatever you think of the world, be the villains aliens or bankers, radicals or religious, this video is the one thing that holds a true solution no matter what. To love is to ascend.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles
I do not mean this in a disrespectful way. It is also my opinion that you did not intend for it to be perceived in this way. Regardless, this was my initial thought upon reading these words, and I wish to share this view with you, because I think it's possible that others might also misinterpret this.

I've come to the point, that having fear is useless to me. If its your time to shine its your time to shine. I can only believe in the outcome.

haha, no way i did intend it this way. I mean its difficult to express myself in real life. Because there are always things i must do(no time, and to tired). For me that is a killer. Seeing this system as unsustainable, I say that every day is like being death already. So if I could shine to break the chains of enslavement then i would do. Yet the thing that should set us all free 'love' is holding me in. I must leave the country and live in the bushes if i want to break free, yet my son and family and friends are holding me back. They are there to give meaning to my actions and life. I need them.
I do things to balance myself. Sports, and racing. Its just i should be available for everybody. And judging by the resources everybody can have those things. Only status holds back that reality. evil money

So i hope for change, but now way i would sacrifice myself like an suicide bomber. I would put myself in danger to get real freedom yes. like an Egyptian

Look i am 29, I want to learn the impossible on the skateboard. I have no peace in mind to learn it, like in the days of school. The part of no peace in mind is, thinking of things that i must do.,and are in fact completely meaningless. And I realize it at the same time. But i better do it, cause i cant sustain that little bit of freedom i have.
edit on 8-3-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

Thanks for not taking that the wrong way. After watching the video, it just proved even more that you did not mean it in that way. Like I said, I didn't think you actually meant it like the words of a suicide bomber. That was just my initial thought while reading those words along with only the title of the video, before actually watching the video.

I agree with Fermi, it is a beautiful and uplifting video. thank you for that.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Thank you for this beautiful video. It honours truth and love - touching.

Letting go of your fears and replacing them by love for the world is a very different thing than becoming a martyr for some religion. A suicide bomber, though certain of his case, acts out of desperation, fears, ignorance and/or false belief. There's no real love in his act.

Fear -not hate- is the opposite of love. Letting go of your fears allows you to truly love this world, humanity, the life you live in, all in existence. Caress it. It helps you create more harmony and balance.

Edit:
I posted too soon, you already see the difference, nice.
edit on 8/3/11 by Movhisattva because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Thanks for not taking that the wrong way. After watching the video, it just proved even more that you did not mean it in that way. Like I said, I didn't think you actually meant it like the words of a suicide bomber. That was just my initial thought while reading those words along with only the title of the video, before actually watching the video.

I agree with Fermi, it is a beautiful and uplifting video. thank you for that.

I dont blame you. After rereading your comment, with that piece of quoted text of mine. It very well could be, the exact same words of a suicide bomber

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Movhisattva
[more

We will get there, cause i can't imagine this going on and on and on forever. The other way around is what i can imagine.

new topics

top topics

join