It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thundercats!! The movie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
This is awesome!!

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
AWESOME
i grew up watching this cartoon
an its loaded with stars too
hopefully it wont suck

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
dude thats fake as all hell. whoever made it, made from various scenes from different movies (i.e. pitch black, power rangers, xmen for example)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I wish it was true.
Sadly it is a composite video. Maybe if it gets some people talking, a studio will think about actually doing it

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Really well done for being a fan made trailer, it must have taken a lot of time to perfect.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Lion-O was Brad Pitt from the movie Troy. The title got me thinking it might happen.....it's probably better off not happening IMO

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
all movies suck

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I heard its already in production...

Im sure this isn't going to be the cast..

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Wow, what a great fan job... You have to look close to identify the real movies they are taken from. Kind of an intriguing cast idea too. Brad Pitt would be perfect as Lion-o. Don't think we'll see it though, hehe...

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Gah, I would hate Brad Pitt in a movie version.
Good job int's not real.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by pazcat
Gah, I would hate Brad Pitt in a movie version.
Good job int's not real.

we know its not real, but its still really cool!

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I'm sure a film buff can butt in and verify, but I thought a studio did secure the rights for a Thundercats movies and their just sitting on it not doing anything?

Personally, I think it could work. Animalistic looking space aliens engaged in brutal melee with an undead sorceror and his legion of mutant troops? A serious take on it could be really good if you can look past the feline features or they're downplayed, slightly catlike, but with marking tattooed onto their flesh as rites of passage or somethin'.

This trailer was actually really amusing and well put together.
edit on 7-3-2011 by SweetRevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SweetRevenge

I'm sure a film buff can butt in and verify, but I thought a studio did secure the rights for a Thundercats movies and their just sitting on it not doing anything?

Yes, you're correct...but each year, there are lots of properties optioned by studios to be made into movies. The vast majority are never even green-lighted, let alone made into films. And, it could be years after they are optioned...

new topics

top topics

join