It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Object beside the sun?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
There has been a lot of talk about a large body entering our solar system on march 4th,
and since then, there have been quite a few videos about it.

Here's 2 of them.
Anyone wanna try to explain?

1st one; the Large black object is the sun, What is the smaller one?

2nd vid; If it is seen in the reflection of the pool and is clearly not moving with the camera, it is not a lens flare.( to my knowledge, anyways)

EDIT:
Here is a picture of what is believed to be Nibiru:

And here is a picture taken from this video:

They look a little similar to me :

edit on 7-3-2011 by Justin9258 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Just blinded myself trying to look at the sun *lol* Today is the first clear day we have had in over a week. That be said, I saw nothing. But I am not using the proper viewing tools and the sun is f*in bright today.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Justin9258

At first I was like... omg thats just a lens flare....

now im starting think perhaps there is somehing to it

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
THE MORE AWAKE THE MORE CAN BE SEEN... reality is driven to except conscious awarness...
s&f

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

nice video finds, now i am going to go out and do some photographing and see if i can find anything...thanks and peace

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour

At first I was like... omg thats just a lens flare....

now im starting think perhaps there is somehing to it

The same guy filmed the same thing but on his car window.

the object beside the sun is completely static. It is NOT a lens flare.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Filming the sun off the pool was a brilliant idea if you ask me...You can clearly see something solid just stationary right next to the sun. Don't know what it is, but an interesting find.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
These have been discussed ad nauseum. They're most likely not lens flares, rather they're probably reflections in the glass/water. Glass and water are very reflective and cause many refracting anomalies...we shouldn't be surprised to see a reflected, pin-point image of the sun in both.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
After the this being constantly repeated across ATS I have finally come to the conclusion that this is not a second sun but something far more sinister. Frankly if you think it is a second sun you are probably a bit mad, suns by there nature are visible objects. However these trashy videos the 'second sun(lol)' only appear in reflections, hence what you are seeing is the approach of the 'Reverse Vampire planet', they can not be seen apart from their reflections.

To protect yourselves, you will need mirrors, a star of david, 4 tomato's and a copy of Jeremy Clarkson's 'The World According to Clarkson' to bludgeon the reverse vampires into a stupor.

It makes more sense than two suns anyhoo.
edit on 7-3-2011 by pazcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

All I can suggest Justin, is to not rely on YT vids for information gathering. Rather, go outside yourself and look with your own eyes.

There is no better personal proof.

The evidence is right there my friend and could stop you looking foolish, if you but take a moment to check for yourself what we can all see.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Those are not lens flares. The last two videos show an obvious lens flare & how the object in question is not one. The first video shows the camera moving around quite a bit with the object not behaving as a lens flare would. Also she zooms in or moves the camera around so the sun is nowhere in view & the object remains. You don't get a lens flare reflection when the object making the reflection is eliminated.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by OptimisticPessimist

All I can suggest Justin, is to not rely on YT vids for information gathering. Rather, go outside yourself and look with your own eyes.

There is no better personal proof.

The evidence is right there my friend and could stop you looking foolish, if you but take a moment to check for yourself what we can all see.

Well apparently all of China saw it 3 days ago. There were news reports on it, as well.
Search up two suns in China.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Im glad there was a Thread for this Topic forming, I was about to share a video I found on a Hip-Hop site that I go to, it's of a Report in Taiwan of a man who got a photo of two Suns on the horizon. Than I came into this forum and found more videos from a different part of the world. Very interesting, and definitely an anomaly. Check it out :

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Maybe I should invest in a welders mask and just look at the sun myself.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

How about sunglasses?

I took this picture of the sun a couple days ago...

Also, I'm working on something right now that should explain what's being seen in the glass/pool...if no one beats me to it.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by CLPrime

Hm interesting..
But I'm pretty sure that IF there is something in the sky, that it would depend on where you live, and on the time of day. Almost all these reportings have been in the East if I'm not mistaken..

Also, I have noticed that the sky at night is very bright. Last night around 2:30am I was surprised to see that i had so much light coming in through my window for that time of night..

But if there is anything out there, I'm sure more and more people will begin to report it..

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS
Maybe I should invest in a welders mask and just look at the sun myself.

Give it a try please, i don't have mine anymore...

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Hmmmm interesting...The pool video if you pause it @ 0:40 there is something metallic reflecting off the corner of that vacuum hose that is over the edge. And you notice when he changes angles it causes a magnifying glass effect. Anyone else notice that?
edit on 7-3-2011 by KonquestAbySS because: Added magnifying glass theory to this comment

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I have noticed the sun seems a bit brighter than usual, I stare at the sun often (only for a few seconds), but I can barely look at it for a second or 2 now without squinting. Well we can all take pictures of the sun, so lets get hunting!!

TO ALL WHO VIDEO/FILM THE SUN: There is a lens anomaly in which a static small orb can appear next to the sun when filming it, and a few of the 'second sun' vids are undoubtedly that, but someone posted a video showing that if you tilt the camera the orb will follow the sun around even though it appears static when moving back and forth or up and down, so if you catch a small static orb next to the sun, tilt the camera to see/prove that it isn't that anomaly.

Peace ..v,

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by CLPrime
These have been discussed ad nauseum. They're most likely not lens flares, rather they're probably reflections in the glass/water. Glass and water are very reflective and cause many refracting anomalies...we shouldn't be surprised to see a reflected, pin-point image of the sun in both.

So there must be hundred or even thousand of pics and vids of such an anamoly, from let´s say the past ten years, if it is not a surprise at all, and a normal occurance.

I´ve seen the sun reflected in the water or of of objects lots of times, never saw such an object.

edit Also, what are the odds that a random windshield and a random pool would reflect the sun in the exact same matter?
edit on 7-3-2011 by UrgentInsurgent because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join