It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A comparison of how America will go down based on Russia's striking similarities to the US

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Here is exactly how it happened in Russia! First their Hollywood went.. you know Russia's powerful social media control that they had that promoted free thinking on the form of film.. The Russian version of Hollywood.. then Hawaii went.. you know that tropical island that Russia owned just for the hell of it...where all the Russians went on holiday...then... their New York went.. you know.. Moscow's New York.. because everyone was trading Rubels..and all those tall skyscrapers that Russia's New York is known for..along with their famous central park and great city planning... then.. Russia's Detroit hit the fan.. you know.. Russia's famous city that existed only to produce cars for 100 years..... then Russia's Florida hit the fan.. you remember don't you.. Russia's Disney World.. the monorail and the giant golf ball at Epcot center that taught their people to learn about foreign cultures and not to hate....well.. they had three huge successful cities in that one Russian State...Russian Miami, where all the hot Russian girls went to be outgoing..and Russian Art Deco when outta control.. don't you remember the Russian "There is something about Mary".. the Russian Tampa.. just some gravy on the gravy train of cool that Russia owned.. then.. the Russian Orlando.. where they brought huge ocean creatures into the pond for all of there people to see... plus they made that Russian Orange Juice that is famous... then.. you got it.. all the other big large famous cities in Russia went.. Chicago.. where they had the Russian tallest building in the world.. Milwaukee..well.. that was just like Russia..beer and cold.. that motivates people... then St. Louis..where they had the huge famous Russian monument that symbolized Russia's expansion into Siberia and the endearing spirit of freedom in Russia.... Philadelphia.. were they had the Russian Liberty bell... Russia's San Francisco where they had the Russian Golden Gate Bridge.. you remember that big achievement they made over in Russia..that big bridge in Russia.. you have seen it right??? not too mention the Russian art and drug movement that asked the Russian government so openly to end a useless war...... next to go was the Russian Dallas.. home of their super famous Football team.. you know because people had the extra money over their to blow 100 rubels to fill up their Russian football stadiums of 80,000 Russian football fanatics, in hundreds of cities across Russia..that is how they roll... then the Russian Boston, where they named a beer after a famous Russian who wanted to make sure Communism spread around the world, the Russian DC.. or would that be the one of two cities I know of in Russia... Moscow.. don't they have a square there??? then the Russian Atlanta.. where they have that world famous Russian news network that covers the news all around the world and hosted the Olympics..oh and it is such a modern city as well...then the Russian Houston, home of the Russian oil profits that was so widely spread amongst its inhabitants, the Russian Phoenix.. where all the Russians go to retire and wear Russia's Hawaii shirts and hike the Russian Grand Canyon just for fun, then the Russian Seattle... where it rains so much and they recycle... you heard about it right, they had all those open minded rock bands out there? Next is the Russian Denver.. where they all go skiing..the Russian Yellowstone.. where they so avidly try to preserve nature...don't forget about the Russian Kansas.. and all the other Russian states that produced 40% of the worlds CORN..and who could forget the Russian John Lennon and the Russian Marilyn Monroe... and all of the mega Russian super power businesses.. like the Russian Apple and the Russian Microsoft.. the Russian Google.. the Russian Facebook.. the Russian Ford.. the Russian Coke.. and of course the Russian Pepsi.. all the Russian Airlines.. the Russian Express card.. don't leave home without it... and of course the Russian General Electrics you have so likely heard of...YA.. you can compare the two countries.. YA.. the US will face the exact same situation as them!

I am not hating but I feel that people should tone down their comparison of the demise of Russia and what is happening in the USA right now.
edit on 6-3-2011 by ProfATS because: Too much flouride in the water.. mispelled

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Let me be the first to say wow! That certainly is a long post.. I didn't know where to begin on this one. I didn't knwo there was a prodominate line of thinking that is comparing the fall of the USSR and the United States.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Well.. I am told repeatedly by posters on ATS that since Russia failed the USA will certainly fail as well. I simply just wanted to point out the HUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEE differences in the two countries.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Ah, I see what you are getting at with your post. It's funny to see people try to make a square peg fit into a round hole. If these people knew anything about the history of these two countries they would see there are vast differences.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by TheHistorian

Thanks.. I am glad someone got it.. surprised that nobody else had anything to say. I think it is important to understand the truth of the situation. TPTB do.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ProfATS

Somewhere along the way paragraphs went too, apparently.

I don't read solid walls of text, sorry.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Student X
reply to post by ProfATS

Somewhere along the way paragraphs went too, apparently.

I don't read solid walls of text, sorry.

I guess that makes me ignorant and you intelligent

join