It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you see a gnome in this photo?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I see a face in the field. Go up or down in the middle of the image, and then come in from the right, about a 1/4 of the way in. A face.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles
reply to post by WinnieDaWho

Originally posted by WinnieDaWho
we should have a humorous section on ATS

Ask, and ye shall receive- OffTopic: Jokes, Puns, and Pranks

Thank you dear Genie

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deaf Alien
reply to post by Mathoryn

and?

Exactly.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I can't see anything.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
media.abovetopsecret.com...&action=view&id=165416

this is what i see.( dont know whether it will upload, as i dont really know what i'm doing :-)),
doesnt look too much like the common and garden variety tho...

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
When i first saw this picture i noticed the one in the middle straight away but sometimes when i look at it now all i see is grass, very strange. Looking at some of the other enhancements however shows a lot that i didnt even see, all i saw was grass. I took a picture in the dinning hall of a mansion once and it was full of a smoke like substance and since i took it i've seen faces in the smoke, so have other people i've shown it to and now i see them everytime. I don't know if they are real or im just noticing them because i made a shape out of the patterns. Still very strange.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
This thread... still alive...

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deaf Alien
I found him

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ea1398b19437.gif[/atsimg]

Casper?

I cant see anything in this pic.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by XXXN3O
Casper?

I cant see anything in this pic.

ROFLMAO !

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ickyuck
This thread... still alive...

yeah I'm more surprised than anyone about that...to be honest I was expecting for someone to prove once and for all that there was nothing there, but we never came to any conclusion. all well.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I Am about to be completely honest with you.... I saw a teddy bear. no joke i seriously did. sorry if you don't believe me but thats just all.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
I know this is off topic but when you flag something does it mean you agree or disagree because if people have flagged this thinking it is a good post then they seriously need to glue their heads on

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by syntheticbutterfly

I know a lot of people think stories about gnomes, fairies, dragons, etc are pretty outlandish but I'm not one of those people. I can definitely see a whole bunch of fairies in that picture. I had my own fairy/gnome experience once, where a whole heap of gems just appeared in the garden that couldn't possibly have been planted there by a person. They weren't valuable gems, more like what you can buy at a $2 shop, they did look cool though and to this day I still have them. With regards to folklore and mythology, I am more of the opinion they are all based on true stories or at least true in some sense. For example, someone didn't just think up the idea of dragons, I believe at one stage dragons were just as real as the dinosaurs - possibly even a type of dinosaur. Likewise, there is probably just a handful of people in the past who had genuine experiences with fairies and other creatures who would tell someone about it, and over time the story evolves and becomes a myth.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Eonnn

it's scientifically impossible for any of it to be true to be honest. how would a gnome have evolved? or a fairy for that matter? for one a fairy has wings and a human body (obviously smaller) and humans don't have the relevant dna to develop wings. I'm not a skeptic but a realist. There is no big foot, mothman, lockness monster. If there was there would be proof of it!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by LastStand

your right if i look just by the mans face i can see a cows head lol

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

I can actually see vividly the gnome-like figure in the center. Yet, it also looks like its in the positioning of Christ, hands upward-north and head bowed east ward, but just without a cross and in an older stage of life. And Im only semi-hardcore religious so what I seen it as intrigued me instantly, but I happen to be a very spiritual person. But knowing all that I know what we are seeing is through our perception, which is what in the wrong mindset can become the most deceitful of the human-kinds eye.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   

I still think there is a gnome (several) there until I see a higher res scan to prove otherwise.

To me this is one of the cooler threads I've participated in and rather enjoy it, I hope it does keep going for awhile.

As far as Faery folk being scientifically impossible... Really?

You can say they are scientifically improbable based on current knowledge but to say they are definitely impossible is just as ignorant as saying they are definitely real.

My personal belief is that there is something we don't understand going on. There are many things it could be ranging in probability with one of the least probably being that there are real Gnomes and the most probable being that humans have really good imaginations. But to say you know for sure makes you closed minded.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by LastStand

Look right above four, I see an alien that I feel I have seen in pop culture somewhere before it really stands out once you see it well for me it did to the point where I feel like this photo may have been messed with or my mind is just amazingly creative haha.

Anyway thanks for pointing out all the things.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Ok well I got to page 5, I saw a lot of things in this photo...(I am unsure of my sanity right now) Anyways are any of these your gnome(s)

i499.photobucket.com...[/IMG]][IMG]http://i499.photobucket.com/albums/rr359/lwikstrom85/gnome.jpg[/IM G]

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join