It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stratospheric Aerosol Geo-engineering aka "Chemtrails" DEBUNK THIS !!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

Do you honestly believe that any of the official reports will use the word "chemtrail" or disclose how they aquired the data used in those reports ?

No they won't, but think about it for a minute. I have more proof but be honest with yourself. How do you think they got the data in those reports?

Take a little more time and look at the reports more thoroughly.
edit on 4-3-2011 by MathiasAndrew because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by MathiasAndrew

You really should be a bit more direct on your cites. It took a while, but found the same chart I mentioned earlier. It was the only place I found anything like "contrail". There are no mentions of "chemtrails". There are many anthropogenic aerosol sources mentioned, but if you don't know what they are talking about when they use the word "aerosol" your understanding of what you are reading is going to be quite low.
Anyway, here's the chart. Green highlighter is mine:

Please give a page number or something when you leave cites. Not everything opens up as a searchable .pdf, and trying to figure out what you are talking about from an entire report is going to take forever.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

I know what aerosol means they refer to suspended particles and anthropogenic means man made.
I know that both those terms don't necessarily imply the use of sprayed chemicals. But that is not the only evidence I have.

www.freepatentsonline.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
This is one of the particles found in "chemtrails"

Production of crystalline refractory metal oxides containing colloidal metal precipitates and useful as solar-effective absorbers

This invention is a new process for producing refractory crystalline oxides having improved or unusual properties. The process comprises the steps of forming a doped-metal crystal of the oxide; exposing the doped crystal in a bomb to a reducing atmosphere at superatmospheric pressure and a temperature effecting precipitation of the dopant metal in the crystal lattice of the oxide but insufficient to effect net diffusion of the metal out of the lattice; and then cooling the crystal. Preferably, the cooling step is effected by quenching. The process forms colloidal precipitates of the metal in the oxide lattice. The process may be used, for example, to produce thermally stable black MgO crystalline bodies containing magnetic colloidal precipitates consisting of about 99% Ni. The Ni-containing bodies are solar-selective absorbers, having a room-temperature absorptivity of about 0.96 over virtually all of the solar-energy spectrum and exhibiting an absorption edge in the region of 2 μm. The process parameters can be varied to control the average size of the precipitates. The process can produce a black MgO crystalline body containing colloidal Ni precipitates, some of which have the face-centered-cubic structure and others of which have the body-centered cubic structure. The products of the process are metal-precipitate-containing refractory crystalline oxides which have improved or unique optical, mechanical, magnetic, and/or electronic properties.

Inventors:
Narayan, Jagdish (Knoxville, TN)
Chen, Yok (Oak Ridge, TN)
Application Number:
06/344085
Publication Date:
03/15/1983
Filing Date:
01/29/1982
Export Citation:
Assignee: The United States of America as represented by the United States (Washington, DC)
Primary Class:
423/275
Other Classes:
126/908, 252/62.51R, 252/62.55, 423/594.1, 423/594.15, 423/594.3, 423/594.5, 423/594.8, 423/600, 423/625, 423/635, 501/86, 501/94, 501/108, 501/117, 501/120, 501/127, 501/132, 501/153
International Classes:
C04B41/00; C30B33/00; F24J2/48; C04B41/00; C30B33/00; F24J2/00; (IPC1-7): C01F1/00; C01F5/00; C01F7/00; C01G53/00
Field of Search:
423/275, 423/593, 423/600, 423/625, 423/635, 126/901, 501/86, 501/94, 501/108, 501/117, 501/120, 501/127, 501/132, 501/153, 156/605
View Patent Images:
Download PDF 4376755

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

They use atmospheric sampling planes. Like they have been for decades.
Here's a picture of one on a really impressively complete site. You should read what they say about aerosols.
Research Aircraft

One you would probably recognize is always mislabeled. It's a research aircraft, with the nozzles pointing forward to collect, not backward to spray.

And here is a company who outfits planes for that purpose:
Global Hawk Pacific

You really should just google "atmospheric aerosol measurement" and look at all the studies that have been and are being done. It's quite a large field.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

I see your patent red herring, and raise you a Google search on "stupid patents":

A patent is a matter of money only. It does not mean the idea or product works or even exists off the paper it is written on. It's only to claim of ownership should that idea or product begin making money.
A patent means nothing more than this and never has.
edit on 4-3-2011 by stars15k because: clarity

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

OK I am kinda being censored on this site now so I can not post too much.

I'll let you decide whether you believe that the patent I showed you above has anything to do with those earlier reports. I have to go do some work and I''l be back later.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Oh it exists and you damn well know it does if you know anything about what you read in those reports.

Not like I didn't already know you are another phony. But now you're becoming completely transparent.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by MathiasAndrew

I know what aerosol means they refer to suspended particles and anthropogenic means man made.
I know that both those terms don't necessarily imply the use of sprayed chemicals.

So what part of your links were you using to prove they had anything to do with "chemtrails"? If they are discussing "atmospheric aerosols" and the only mention of anything related to aviation that I"ve ever found in any of the reports you presented (and I have read most of the more recent ones, and understood most of what I read) is the one mention of contrails on the graph, what part of the anthropogenic sources of aerosols are you saying are "chemtrails" and why do you connect them in that way?
edit on 4-3-2011 by stars15k because: grammar error

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

No they don't exist and I read that report because I want to bring the world of real science into the mind of the people who seem to live in the world of nonsense.
It's why all debunkers do it. And most debunkers have read the same reports for the same reasons.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

If you have half a brain and understand the intentions and functions of all the material supplied so far. Which I have already supplied more in the previous thread that is systematically being erased as we speak.And if you are not just trying to cover up this information and interpret it correctly then you should be able to put two and two together.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Yeah OK prove to me that patent was a failure and was never made and is not being used. Show me your evidence Mr Debunker. I will show you more evidence that it is being used. When I see you start to back up your claims.

You can't just make a generic statement that all debunkers use without some way to substantiate your claims. I suppose i'm supposed to just take your word for it ?

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

reply to post by Essan

I would like to see where it is you saw or heard the claim that these "chemtrails" are only suspected of being in the troposphere.
Can you supply the source for your claims ?

Every single chemtrail thread on ATS and every single photo in every single chemtrail thread on ATS

Chemtrails are what we call contrails or manmade cirrus - and they are formed by aircraft flying in the troposphere.

But by all means show me a photograph showing a chemtrail that can be proven not to be in the troposphere (excluding pictures of space shuttles etc)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

So you admit that the space shuttle leaves a chemtrail ...Finally

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
ah,

yet another brave chemtrailer about to be mobbed

here are a few useful links for more info

Chemtrails

a way to fight back

Goodbye Chemtrails, Hello Blue Skies! The Do-It-Yourself Kit for Sky Repair

also, those "hole punch clouds" [also known by some as "cloudships"] are often confused with ET or military they aren't

Sylphs

for the record i'm a chemtrails are garbage disposal school, though i am considering that they are a way to hide stuff in the sky.

funny isn't it? TCOTBIP poison our water, and our food, why wouldn't they poison the air as well?

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

reply to post by Essan

So you admit that the space shuttle leaves a chemtrail ...Finally

Leaves a trail, yes.

There is speculation that the space shuttle may be a factor in the apparent increase in noctilucent clouds in recent decades. Incidently, noctilucent ckouds - unlike cirrus and other clouds - form in the stratosphere. They're quite rare but very beautiful.

None of which has anything do to with what some people call chemtrails nor the fact that you have got completely confused over studies into the impact natural aerosols and industrial pollution has on climate, proposals to spray sulphate aerosols into the stratosphere to replicate the effect massive volcanic eruptions have and induce global cooling, and the consequences of aircraft flying through the troposphere.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Then why did you get Global Warming wrong if you are always right and don't have to change your approach???
Science knows nothing more than trial and error and never admits the error.
And the world sees the results of all this arrogance.
Hey didn't science give all the credit to Edison (sold his soul) and not Tesla and isn't this still taught in school's today and nothing about Tesla?
So yes let's not debunk the scientist cause they are always right.

Arrogance abounds again
edit on 4-3-2011 by laslidealist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Me and Chemtrails have a close relationship. I noticed chemtrails a long time ago, long before i became what sheeple would label a "conspiracy theorist" and even before i knew what the word conspiracy meant. I noticed them when i was elementary school, i think i was about 9 at the time, and ever since then i've been learning about them and recently i've started pointing them out to my friends.

I say to fight the disinfo agents we all have to remember to stick together with anyone we know is real despite our views. Put your trust in the universe, or god, or buddah, yourself, flying spaghetti monster; what ever you slice of cake is. S&F

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I am sound in self and mind, I know what i see.

I also know that only those afraid of a hidden truth will censor his enemy. An innocent man has no fear of false claims, for an innocent needs no external approval for his reality. If Chemtrails are a falsified claim then why has MathiasAndrew been censored and why would he need to be prevented from posting?

Edit: I would also like to contribute to the chemtrails dispute.

NASA Atmospheric Aerosols Fact Sheet

Future NASA Aerosol Studies NASA's ongoing Atmospheric Effects of Aviation Project (AEAP) has measured emissions from the engines of several commercial and research aircraft. Jet engine emissions have been shown to affect the concentrations of atmospheric water vapor and aerosols, and they may affect how clouds form and the concentrations of atmospheric ozone. Few actual measurements of their effects have been made, however. In the spring of 1996, the Subsonic Aircraft Contrail and Cloud Effects Special Study (SUCCESS) focused on subsonic aircraft contrails and the impact of the aerosols in those contrails on cirrus clouds and atmospheric chemistry. Researchers have determined that aircraft contrails can prolong the presence of high altitude cirrus clouds while also decreasing the size of the ice crystals that make up the clouds.Studies like SUCCESS and AEAP will be ongoing as scientists continue to try to understand how aerosols affect our atmosphere and climate.

I think if you hold words with too much value you end up missing true communication. What is a Chemtrail? What is a Contail? Words only hold the meaning that you give to them, if i want to refer to what you call a "chair" I have the power to instead make that object be a "gruben". I own my reality therefore i can define it how ever i want, you also have the same power; regardless of defining reality you still have to deal with the facts of reality, weather you call it a chemtrail or a contrail, ALL airplains leave a trail of a fog like substance in their wake, but not all of the trails are created equally. The word "chemtrail" only exists as a means to begin to explain the variation in the trails.
edit on 4-3-2011 by MallardDuck because: Adding Info.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I am going to say this again, only once, for the record.

a CONDENSATION trail is formed usually at the edge of a wingtip or other relative sharp area's of a plane and lasts for aproximatly FIFTEEN SECONDS, proven by looking at an actual plane in the sky in the summer. these are easily distinguisable from the latter type and in rare cold weather circumstances can last longer, but generally don't form clouds.

CHEMICAL trails come from the engine turbines of a plane, and form clouds which can en mass entirely cover a portion of the sky.

don't believe me? go ahead, spend an hour or so watching real planes in the very real sky above your real head.

debunk this all you like I have lived on flight paths all my life, moreso now than before. don't like it? sue me.

ed: I should add there are uncountable amounts of rainwater data that show abnormal amounts of barium.
edit on 4-3-2011 by madscientistintraining because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join