It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery of 'Operation Deep Freeze;' Radiation may have poisoned thousands

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

The mysterious link to cancer was first made by an Ohio man who died of multiple cancer tumors."He had over 200 tumors in his body," said his widow. "He kept saying, 'This isn't right. Why is there so many of us in this close group getting sick like this?' Our exclusive investigation that began right here in Ohio took us from California to North Carolina and Wisconsin to the Gulf of Mexico. Jim Landy lives in Pensacoloa, Florida, and remembered, "At one time I heard the siren, something happened up there and we weren't made aware of it."

www.newsnet5.com...

Has anyone ever heard of this, and if so what is it?

As an RN here in NE Ohio I can honestly say that this area is a hotbed for cancer and multiple sclerosis.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
How is the cell tower situation around that area? Large power lines? Water supply toxicity? Could be so many things it's difficult to pinpoint it down to one specific cause, especially nowadays with all the radiation all around us, especially from home devices alone.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

According to Wiki, Operation Deep Freeze was an ongoing operation in Antarctica by the US Navy and later, the US Air Force.

Operation Deep Freeze

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Apparently the cancer is affecting men that were part of the military operation, stationed in Antarctica.

See my post above.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

So the usual military dose of radiation via vaccines or unknowns, gotcha.
It's awful that these people have to suffer like this, and the suppression of real cures still goes on.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I am not sure this is relevant, but there was a operation that studied the effect of radiation on the public. I seem to recall that the military released a lot of radiation from a nuclear power plant in Tennessee for the study. It took it downwind quite a ways.

Here are a couple of links that may or may not be helpful:
This is a great source of human radiation experiment records FOIA on ATS Information Account
www.abovetopsecret.com...

1944 to current releases of liquid radioactive wastes into White Oak Creek and Clinch River
Oakridge Radionuclide release report - pdf:
health.state.tn.us...

edit on 2/3/11 by spirit_horse because: (no reason given)

top topics

join