It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Pilger

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
www.johnpilger.com...

I don't know if you guys read any of his work or have seen his documentary film regarding the Iraq war. But check it out if you get a chance. The link above is worth reading and shows how Propoganda and media blackouts of certain information and hypocrisy of the US government.
edit on 1-3-2011 by CrazyMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
This bloke is one of the best jurno's I have come across. He's guts and committment thousands of other journo's havent. There are many good jurno's out there who put their liives on the line and many have paid with their lives to and this bloke Pilger may end doing this as well and I'm sure he knows it.

I reckon he desearves a mdeal. He one of the few good men that stand up to the NWO

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
This bloke is one of the best jurno's I have come across. He's guts and committment thousands of other journo's havent. There are many good jurno's out there who put their liives on the line and many have paid with their lives to and this bloke Pilger may end doing this as well and I'm sure he knows it.

I reckon he desearves a medal. He one of the few good men that stand up to the NWO

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I am not on board with the whole NWO thing, but I can see how some of America's actions and paranoia and hypocritical control freak ways can be easily percieved as NWO.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrazyMonkey
I am not on board with the whole NWO thing, but I can see how some of America's actions and paranoia and hypocritical control freak ways can be easily percieved as NWO.

Which part of the NWO are you not on board with ?

You don't agree with the policy or you don't think its real ?

Let me inform you that it is a very real, determined and planned policy which is openly talked about about, is not a conspiracy and is 100% real.

The new world order is not a conspiracy, it is not some hidden agenda it is a very open, public and transparent fact of modern politics and the international civil society.

It is definitely real, it is more a matter of what you think it is - if you think its some secret agenda by a nefarious cabal of Illuminatetc,etc you are wrong, If you think it is a shared vision of world elites to further the agenda of western power and enshrine peace through deconstruction of nationalism in favour of a cooperative world government with a purpose of unifying humanity for a single goal of survival and universal prosperity without the hindrance of fractured sovereign politics - then you would be right.

OP - I ahv read all his books, and seen all his documentaries - for both of you and Crazy Monky - read new rulers of the world - one of his most important books.
The book which made him famous is Hero's.
Chomsky is much better.
edit on 2-3-2011 by Aristophrenia because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Aristophrenia

New World order doesn't mean anything specific and the phrase is as old as dirt...you could mean anything by saying it. And since people like to throw pretty much everything under the NWO banner it is best that you are specific in what you mean when you say the NWO agenda is real.

top topics

join