It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are They Spraying Anything?

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: 2giveup

I spent almost 5k seems only fair
If so, you got robbed.

So they didn't us this technology during Olympic games?
You mean in China? You mean using cannons for cloud seeding? Yeah, they tried it. What does that have to do with "chemtrails?"

So there is not a multi government aerosol program so they don't use this technology to help in communications to send data
No.

.geez man government programs and odds by the hundreds to back up the spraying of certain monatomic particleza
Tell you what. Get back to me when you learn to write and have something new to bring to the table.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 03:34 AM
link   
You tire me already. I give up hence my nic.
Tlets break this down instead of you filling in contrails science for my hypothesis I paid for my pent experiment which is now theory based upon the studies done. A wise hacker once told me if he just told me how to. I would not learn anything. man did I have to read a lot but I finally learned . This is what I say to you,until you do it yourself you will never know the truth reply to: 2giveup

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Like a true gov. Employee correct my grammar punctuation etc. that always proves some one doesn't have a clue...I will be bringing avacados to the table next time.
a reply to: Phage

edit on 30-8-2015 by 2giveup because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 03:46 AM
link   
So the spraying of aerosols and the government programs in place do not exist? Did everyone else see how PHAGE did not answer my questions. let's see if you answer this one?????????????a reply to: 2giveup

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: 2giveup
So the spraying of aerosols and the government programs in place do not exist? Did everyone else see how PHAGE did not answer my questions. let's see if you answer this one?????????????a reply to: 2giveup

Yeah - I saw how he didn't answer you by saying "No"......oh....wait.......he did say no.....

Perhaps you should take remedial reading classes - clearly the govt spraying programme has affected your intellect!

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 04:11 AM
link   
He edited his post that no wasn't there before. Besides a simple search Will show that it does exist. Yes all the spraying has affected my brain.
On stupid phone wait til I'm on my pc I'll post links for the lazy.
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 04:11 AM
link   

He edited his post that no wasn't there before.

No he didn't.

Edits show a tag. Like this.

edit on 8/30/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Can't make 'em go away.

No matter what.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 04:17 AM
link   

He edited his post that no wasn't there before. Besides a simple search Will show that it does exist. Yes all the spraying has affected my brain.
On stupid phone wait til I'm on my pc I'll post links for the lazy.

there are no edits in that post.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Still didn't answer my final question and if u wouldn't have posted that stupid avocados? I wouldn't have followed you to this tthread.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Final question?

Avacados? I see no avacodos here. However, I did see a one word response which seem to have no relevance in another thread. A response to which I replied with an equally irrelevant one word response.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Sorry you are right. No one is spraying anything. Iam wrong , lo siento ustedes ip es no bueno

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 04:34 AM
link   

No one is spraying anything

Who said that?

Crop dusters spray stuff. Firefighters spray stuff. Cloud seeders sort of spray stuff.

But what people call "chemtrails" have nothing to do with any of that. And the makers of the stupid movie specified in the OP lied.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 04:37 AM
link   

I spent almost 5k seems only fair. So they didn't us this technology during Olympic games? Phage

What technology - the stuff in WITWATS?

No, they didn't use "that" technology.

They used cloud seeding technology - which is not secret, not done from airliners, doesn't look like white lines in the sky, and isn't done at high altitude...among many other differences from the supposed contrails.

Here you go

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 05:28 AM
link   

To precise, specific and Witty for me.i did not know we are useing the word chemtrails and using a bs documentary to disprove the spraying of aerosols. Thank you for setting me straight. On what I have no idea?i am lost what was the purpose of the headline and video? Was it to confuse and deceive? Keep up the good work. I think?

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 05:56 AM
link   

On what I have no idea?i am lost what was the purpose of the headline and video? Was it to confuse and deceive? Keep up the good work. I think?

The headline was to show that the video was making accusations that they couldn't back up, the thread is to show how wrong the movie was with their information.

Now your not lost.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   

You were talking about the olympic games - I gave you a link to the technology they used for weather control at the Olympic Games.

And I asked you if the technology you meant was that in WITIATS because it wasn't clear what technology you were talkming about.

Why are you confused about your own topic??

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 12:08 AM
link   

So first you brag about having proof and then when asked to provide it you say that you need to be paid first. You should post your proof and make Phage look stupid.

Back on topic does anyone know if the people who created this film have addressed the criticism of their claims or have they acted the same as so many other chemtrail believers have in the past?

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: nancyliedersdeaddog

Back on topic does anyone know if the people who created this film have addressed the criticism of their claims or have they acted the same as so many other chemtrail believers have in the past?

Nope, and they have acted like all chemtrail believers have in the past.

Difference is he made another gem of a video with their sequel...

Why in the world are they spraying.

And they haven't addressed the criticism with this one either...

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

I'm not surprised by that and I can't even comprehend why chemtrail believers stick up for people they obviously know who are lying/wrong. Hopefully 2giveup will come back and show us his/her proof.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: nancyliedersdeaddog

I think it's pretty obvious that when someone has laid out that kind of cash to obtain proof of chemtrails, asking for money before releasing the results is a simple ploy to claw some wasted cash back, because it proves nothing.

IF it ever happened in the first place.

edit on 2-9-2015 by waynos because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34 >>

join