It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Random Red Lights. (for donttreadonme)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Sorry if this is all #ed up and what not its my first post. And since i haven't posted 20 posts yet donttreadonme told me to post it here so he could move it.
I live in Rio Rancho, New Mexico and there isn't much to do out here but sex drugs and rock n' roll and the occasional mesa four wheeling. The mesa is the outskirts of town where the desert begins and is just a giant wasteland in between towns. I love to go out there because of the night sky its just amazing out there. There is this one spot i like going to its about a 45 minute drive from the city and leaves you where there is absolutely no lights around, except the occasional four wheelers or police personal,.
Last Saturday (2-26) me and my friend went out there and as we approached the spot i noticed these red lights that in the horizon there was like 10-15 of them and all of them were blinking except the middle one. and there were also two other white lights one on each side but not as bright as the red lights. and to the left of the red lights and the white light i could make out a set of headlights on the move away from all the lights.
This is weird because last time I went out there was like two months ago and the lights weren't there, and me and a couple of other friends would go there all the time and there was no lights either.
Oh and another thing about one time i was out there with a friend a random plane which looked like a military plane was flew really low above us.
If anyone has any information or clues where to find out what these are or whats happening here it would be greatly appreciated. thank you.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Maybe you saw ufo's or some military craft messin with an airplane.
What did the plane that flew right over you guys look like? what was the shape? was it noisy or quiet? any lights? Ive been hearing that a lot of pretty strange stuff is happening in New Mexico.
thanks for posting man.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Abarat
Maybe you saw ufo's or some military craft messin with an airplane.
What did the plane that flew right over you guys look like? what was the shape? was it noisy or quiet? any lights? Ive been hearing that a lot of pretty strange stuff is happening in New Mexico.
thanks for posting man.

It looked like a carrier plane or something of that sorts, i think it was green its kinda hard to tell cuz it was dark.. It was really noisy we heard it before we even saw it. and there were lights at the ends of the wings and other random spots but not much.
Oh! and i forgot to say that the red lights were immobile. They were just there, the only light that was moving was a pair of headlights that you could only see faintly and they were moving away from it all.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Hmm. well all airplanes have lights on their wings. maybe there's an airport nearby, and that's why it was so close to the ground? Oh gotcha, i wonder what the red lights could have been then... must have been cool to see.

top topics

join