It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bedlam the TV series

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
There's been a new series shown on Sky Living TV over here in England. I watched the first couple of episodes and was struck by how it seemed to be similar, in some ways, to a real story i read in the 1970s about a house in the London borough of Ealing. Watching tonight's episode I would be amazed if the series isn't based on the events in that house in Ealing.

It's along time ago now however i am pretty sure the book was published by the newspaper "The Daily Mail" and was an attempt to collate some of the best cases, with some physical evidence, for various paranormal claims. I am almost certain it was where i first read the story of the "Highgate Vampire".

I don't really want to spoil the series for anyone who hasn't watched it as yet however, does anyone here remember a story of an "Alchemist's house" in Ealing West London? What i do remember is this. The guy who wrote the book was a first hand witness to the events in the house and nearly died as a result of them. For the book he returned to the house, for the first time, to take some photos of it before it was pulled down. On having the photos developed there is what clearly seems to be a face of a young girl in a Victorian style dress in the window of one of the upper floors of the house. The author swore he saw nothing at the time he took the photograph. Furthermore, it's not one of those photos where you notice the figure after having it pointed out, the figure is plainly there and does indeed look like a small girl.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by FireMoon

Sorry, never seen or heard a ghost/spirit.

But I have been watching Bedlam, as it is a quirky little series. Would I live in a place like Bedlam? Damn no!!

join