It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Your Past Life Self Fighting Your After Life Self For Control Of Your Current Life Self?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
"People like us, who believe in physics, know that the distinction between past, present, and future is only a stubbornly persistent illusion." -Einstein

Before the year I was born I was floating through Saturn's rings . When I die I believe I can live in your dreams. Right now Im alive and I'm still on a magic wind. My eyes cannot see you but I know you're a dying thing.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
say what????lol

in reincarnation which is what you are talking about may know subconsciously past life teachings or experiences even though the conscious mind is un-aware, there would be a defense mechanism in which past knowledge cannot interfere with present thoughts or experience were it would jeopardize the spiritual growth that the individual must attain while incarnated.

The only battle that your "self" is in, is against other "selves" looking to suppress spiritual growth and awareness for their own personal, weak prioritized gain.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
All the time. And, I might add, they won't shut their pie-holes for a second. The one Roman guy keeps yapping about how we're "doing it again to ourselves" whatever that means.

Seriously though, I actually do have episodes where I'm positive that there is an internal conflict that doesn't have anything to do with my life's experiences or my personality. I wonder (not the right term but it'll do) if this is why we see people destroying themselves for no apparent reason, lapses of judgment that last years. Makes one curious.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
The caps in the title made it a bit harder to read

But it's an interesting idea...I think anyways. Some traditions believe that you "reincarnate" in this life as well, not just a death/rebirth thing.

new topics

top topics

join