It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Energy cannot be created or destroyed and for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
It makes me think of a songs lyric; 'To live is to give as much as to die is to take'. So with that I feel like we set a course for ourselves when we got here and are here to give as much of ourselves as possible to experiences and learning. When we die, we take what we learned and compare it to what we wanted to learn or should have experienced and then we chart a course to start again somewhere else with some other lessons to learn and try to also learn and experience what we weren't able to this time around. I think that one guy might have been on the right path when he said that birth is the action and death is the reaction to that...

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I've read about someone trying to see if there is any difference in body weight after someone dies. I'm not aware of the spirit having a weight that you could measure. Talking about spiritual awareness and physics are two different things in my opinion. However others have wondered about the same things before. Is it possible that all of these stories about people wandering hospital hallways after they were declared dead and then coming back to life are simply the remaining electrical energy in their brains? That is a good question. Some believe when you die that is it. Others believe we have spirits and that our energy will move on to another place. We will either find out or die or both.

The translated E=MC squared question made me initially wonder again how all the energy in the universe that existed shortly after the big bang transformed into matter and cooled off. I keep visualizing energy and matter as the same thing. The only difference is that some energy is caught in a loop and reflects light and other energy particles caught in similar loops. I'll call the energy loops a form of matter. Matter does attract more matter and makes the space time matrix denser around it. You could make an argument I believe that transforming energy into matter would increase space time density and create gravity in the process. Energy is obviously locked up in the process. I say that because we all know that a tremendous amount of energy is released when two hydrogen atoms fuse in the fusion process. I'm visualizing if you could change matter back to energy, you might be unraveling the space time loops and suddenly unleash all the gravitational energy in addition to unleashing the energy trapped in the loops that makes what I call matter. These thoughts in this last paragraph here might be off the wall and not making sense to many people so just ignore this if it throws the thread off.

<< 1   >>

join