It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lights in the sky!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Hey,
Me and my mate drove to Manchester the other night and i decided to take some photos on the way.
It was a very cloudy night, no night sky/ stars visible at all.
Looking through them i noticed one photo had 3 lights in the sky in triangle shape.
I tuned the brightness up a little and a couple more lights appeared near it, one being red.

*Now before anyone starts ranting at me i do understand these points....
- Could be a reflection from inside the car (Most probable answer)
- Could be aircraft (although if it was, Im sure i would remember it being there as the way the lights are it would be pretty close.

Im not posting this trying to prove anything, Just simply sharing the image with you.
So please be nice!

Also, I found it strange that i had a slow shutter speed setting on the camera and the lights don't seem affected (blurred) in anyway.

Thanks

original

Added brightness

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Looks like motion blur of a plane/helicopter.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I'm not an expert so Dnt really wanna comment but the three main lights and the left are mirrored/reflected so there looks like there's two if ya know what I mean but yet the red 1 is not, I would say the red one is outside the car and the others are a reflection from light in the car.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Just thought it must be a reflection from inside the car because it's not blurred, it's not blurred because it's not moving where as the ground lights in the distance are.

top topics

join