It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Human Centipede

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Ok...First of all...

People say it is the sickest movie of all time, however it is 100% medically accurate.

The Creator Tom Six has had death threats on Facebook about it.

For those who havnt heard about this movie watch this...(Not for the Squeemish)

This is a Movie about a Demented German Surgeon who is basicly the best in seperating Siamese twins at birth.

However he takes it a little far and decides to "create" a siamese triplet.

I dont want to ruin the movie for anyone who hasnt seen it
so I wont go into to much detail.

He basicly stitches humans together, Ass to Mouth.

Yup that is not a typo.

So that the first human literally "feeds" the consecutive humans stitched to his ass and the one behind him feeds the next and so on. Oh yea and their knee ligaments are cut so they have to crawl....like a centipede...

[[[snip]]]MOD EDIT: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

COMMUNICATING THREATS OF VIOLENCE ON ATS…

Attention: Political Madness

Please discuss the topic and not other members.
This thred needs to be toned down a notch or two, the name-calling ends NOW.

That also means no belittling, off topic posts, changing member names to make a point, casting aspersions on another's character, talking down to other members, harassing or ridiculing others.

Further such remarks can and will result in warnings and/or post removals, up to and includin the thread being closed.

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

Courtesy Is Mandatory

Ad Hominem Attacks And You

Posting Jokes, Ridiculing, Making Fun of Others in Threads...

Basicly the reason I post this is because I have pretty much lost all faith in humanity after watching this.
Is this seriously what has become entertainment???
I'd like to point out that there is a 2nd Human Centipede in the making as we speak entitled "Full Sequence"
claiming that it will be the sickest movie of all time, having been through prisons, institutes of the criminally insane and gambling dens to find cast members.

If you look at were the media is going, what will society be like for our childrens children.....

You only need to look at the "Saw" series and how acceptible this type of entertainment is.

Thoughts anyone......

edit on 27-2-2011 by grindhouzer because: (no reason given)

edit on Sun Feb 27 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: The END of Hate Speech, subtle or otherwise, on ATS

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
So this hasn't actually happened in real life right? just in a movie?

p.s nice avatar by the way

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I made the mistake of watching that movie and now I am scarred for life. I will never get lost in a forest in Germany and go looking for a phone in the rain. ESPECIALLY if there are two hot chicks with me!

Yeah, that movie is every bit as sick and disturbing as it is claimed to be. And I watched it all. Wait, does that say something about me??

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Got to wonder hmmm....as far as I know, just in the movies.....

Damn that is a sexy avatar!!....will change when I have time

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by DerbyCityLights

I know
I made sure I watched it with a friend otherwise, watching it alone would have lookd strange to some..

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by grindhouzer

The Human Centipede

Thoughts anyone

Aleister Crowley is purported to have written that coc aine was an excellent test of one's self mastery. Perhaps this is true. Perhaps a man may take coc aine, and if he is truly a master of himself, it will not destroy him. He will be able to choose for himself whether to take it again. But I question the nature of a man who doubts himself so much that he feels the need "prove himself" in such a way.

Is this a movie you really need to watch? Is this a movie so evocative that you are unable to contain yourself, that curiosity must overcome your better wisdom, and compells you to watch? Or are you able to accept that this movie exists, and move on?

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by LordBucket

I think this movie needs to be "seen to be believed"

And in doing so you realise that a) it is 100% medicaly accurite and b) what the human mind is capable of thinking.

So I guess you have to move on but were we are headed is far uglier than the concept of this movie.....

P.S Drugs are bad for you..

edit on 27-2-2011 by grindhouzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I know the tag line for this movie is, 100% medically accurate, but come on. It's not accurate in anyway. It's just a really bad B movie. I didn't like the movie and I don't think it will become the cult classic the creator hopes it to become. I think the thing that separates this movie from real cult classics is that the classics were not trying to become cult classics - they were just movies. The Human Centipede is made with the sole intent purpose of being a cult classic and nothing else. Possibly the only thing that surprises me about the movie is that the creator was able to raise 1.5 million to make it. What was he telling people about the movie concept to make them hand over a million and a half dollars?

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
One thing I've learned from the internet is; you can't un-see something you've seen. In my case, I feel it's best to look away. To me this is not entertainment but is food for the demented mind.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by zerotime

Apparently the idea was pitched to the investors that they would be stitching people together, however not until the movie was in its final stages did they find out that it would be ass to mouth...having seen the dvd this is explained in the bonus features...

Also it IS 100% accurite and possible.... just sayin

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I will let others debunk the "science" behind the movie, but there are entire threads on movie sites devoted to why the real concept doesn't work. It's not like the creator was doing scientific research to come up with this idea. It original concept of the film was a joke that the creator made about punishing child molesters by stitching their mouth to the butt of a truck driver. Which I think would have been a more interesting film.
edit on 27-2-2011 by zerotime because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Saw the beginning, pushed the fw button when the sick crap started, saw when the cops came and everybody dies!

What a sick, disgusting film.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by madleo

Not true

Watch again....

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
It's time we put these movies to a complete bloody halt and say enough is enough.....NO MORE !!!

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

I think this is observed at the beginning of the film...ie:this was Dieter's original plan, however the girls stumbled upon his house, inturn having to 'replace' the truck driver which he tranquilized at the start.

He was probably going to find child molesters to stitch to him...which would have made it a comedy as you say

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

So...You are into censoring things you don't like? No one is forcing you to watch it right?

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Firstly, I would'nt watch it.

Secondly, this kind of trash should'nt be watched by anyone unless they are one marble in a tin can.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

That's fine. it's your opinion. I didn't like the movie. It wasn't my kind of movie, but I won't tell other people they cannot watch it or that someone cannot make a movie simply because I don't like it. I guess I find it curious what kind of person feels like they have the right to control the rest of us.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Yeah I just seen this movie on netflix and admit it was creepy. It was also late and I was alone which made me start to feel creepy myself lol. I also want to mention that I have been watching extremely scary movies since I was really young. Lets put it this way I had a freddy Crugar poster at age 5 and most of my friends called didn't want to sleep in my room with me. Aside from a few nightmares nothing is wrong or ever was wrong with me. I remember used to I would skip out on tricker treating and just stay at home with my mom and watch dreadful movies. Now if I showed these movies to my 2 kids they would be scarred for life. They are truely innocent and I do not want to expose them to any such traumatic viewings. Me and my girlfriend was talking about thismovie though and wonder how many people would get ideas from such a movie like this. Thanks for posting. SF because I have been waiting for time to post about this movie myself.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I'm not so sure the movie is 100% medically accurate. Humans can not survive by ingesting fecal matter. This causes serious disease risk not to mention the lack of sustaining nutrients. Also, there is no way for fluid ingestion.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join