It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denver Airport Freaky Mureal Interperatations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

I saw some people on here talking about Denevr aiport and then happened to randomly see this video in a different search I did on youtube so I had a look. Though it was interesting so posted it here. IT is very odd to have these things in a public place indeed though. I'd never have though a govt funded project would sanction such ark like this on any of their buildings!

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by clintdelicious

How about that blue horse sculpture of doom they spent $ 300k on.I # you not. Something clearly ain't right over there...

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by colbyforce
reply to post by clintdelicious

How about that blue horse sculpture of doom they spent $ 300k on.I # you not. Something clearly ain't right over there...

Hash me baby.. Hash me right in the .. uhh

yeah, the artist was weird..

Should check him out sometime, luckily he was just contracted to do his job tho.. making art..

Whew...
(I bloody said job I know it...)
edit on 26/2/2011 by badw0lf because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
HBsAG or AgAu is Hep. B.

Hep B will wipe out the world? There's a vaccine for Hep B.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by clintdelicious
www.youtube.com...

IT is very odd to have these things in a public place indeed though. I'd never have though a govt funded project would sanction such ark like this on any of their buildings!

would you rather have a drab and lifeless decor in a government funded airport? endless hallways with no visual points of reference? maybe just some industrial steel warehouses and a runway would suffice? So many of our government institutions have vary degrees and forms of art, architectural, landscape design that are not only appealing to the eyes,but offer space for personal reflection as we go about our daily affairs. look at our state capitols, national institutions, the white house and national mall, cemeteries, post offices, state and county offices; all are robust with art, sculpture, fountains, grand halls, rotundas, ect. america is a very expressive nation. as for the art itself, well thats the whole trick isn't it? the interpretation of art is so subjective and personal to the viewer, we become entangled in thoughts and feelings while we view what is presented to us. if you are finding nefarious symbolics and thought-forms when you view these paintings and sculptures then you need to look within yourself and analyze your own hopes, fears, behind the matter. it can be quite consoling to find the answers within yourself from time to time.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
cryptics and symbolics are interwoven into the fabric of our lives; the words i am typing here are nothing more than a cryptic and symbolic written language. and definitely any artist loves to keep the viewer guessing so they entwine elements of symbol that draw out so many emotions and feelings. and so the artist keeps the generations guessing long after their passing... we still may never know what mona lisa is smiling at until we look!

the persons who originally narrated this youtube video who impose their own internal beliefs may very well be creating an 'art' video, utilizing video editing and splicing, soundtracking, a script, multiple narrators and of course us the viewer...

a little know fact is that the film school industry is directly responsible for the production of many of these types of conspiracy videos, ufo sighting videos, bigfoot, ect. because these are many of the assignments given; to produce a compelling film that moves the viewer towards an idea that is plausible and believable. it is no accident to use themes that are current in the mass social consciousness.

top topics

join