It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interview with alien human hybrid, ;o)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I have no words, Im speechless

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnhancedInterrogator
Just for reference, here's Cynthia Crawford's web-site ...
ET Sculptor | Cynthia Crawford

Here's the "about" page ...
About Cynthia Crawford

Not sure exactly what this statement means (not being a medical professional), but it sounds interesting ...

Cynthia Crawford was born a twin, but with totally different blood and tissue type than her sister and the rest of her family.

edit on 2011-2-24 by EnhancedInterrogator because: Fixed formatting.

OOOOH, thanks for posting that, very interesting.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by meathed

I´m speechles about the arrogance showing in this thread. You donßt beleive her then just don´t comment. I thought this site was different from all the other sites but i was wrong again. You´re pathetic folks. I wonder what you would do if something like a alein visitation would happen to you. I guess you would check in a mental hospital right away. Won´t you?

btw: If you want to insult her why not doing so in person? Cowards.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Perfectenemy
reply to post by meathed

I´m speechles about the arrogance showing in this thread. You donßt beleive her then just don´t comment. I thought this site was different from all the other sites but i was wrong again. You´re pathetic folks. I wonder what you would do if something like a alein visitation would happen to you. I guess you would check in a mental hospital right away. Won´t you?

Aren't you a presumptuous fellow. You pay for the plane ticket and the hotel booking and I'll gladly call this woman a liar to her face, but then everyone knows that don't they? Where's the evidence?

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

reply to post by meathed

really?

On second thought you are right I shouldn't have been so harsh.
edit on 062828p://bThursday2011 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by diamount

Do you think she is lying or has she actually convinced herself, sometimes I wonder.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by diamount

Do you think she is lying or has she actually convinced herself, sometimes I wonder.

Who knows.. she isn't peddling a book saying 'I'm an alien-hybrid.. read the full story in my latest book!'. So maybe she's just a bit eccentric or mentally ill, she seems harmless enough though.

Maybe she's joking herself? Really hard to discern peoples motives.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Perfectenemy

Im entitled to my opinion, as is everyone else here. And you are correct, I wouldn't be able to say anything to her face to face as i stated above, I am speechless I am lost for words. Ps i do believe in aliens. But i dont beleive this fairytale

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Here is an interesting extract from her website:

In the winter of 2006, the brown Ant People, known to the Hopi Tribe, came to warn her that it was time for humanity to prepare for the end of the old world and the beginning of the New World. The antennas coming from the front and top of their heads tune into the frequency of the people they must bring into their dens in inner Earth to survive cataclysmic events during the end times.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
The real sad thing is this stuff makes us all look like fools, and if people want to find out if we are fools or not they run to the internet....and stumble on here. I mean, can you imagine? Just reading the freaking thread titles in this forum serves to uphold the stereotype that we are are idiots. I doubt some get past the titles and leave, while others actually read a few threads then leave laughing their asses off at us. Think about it.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

reply to post by meathed

Im in the UK....i cant exactly go and talk to her can i? But i would say what i said here to her face and more

Im kinda of the impression nowadays that this whole alien/ufo thing has been hijacked by money hungry liars that are for the most part mentally ill.

I assume she has to go to a special doctor if she becomes unwell...or medication that us normal humans take could be dangerous to her? I say assume...but i know she doesnt of course. No doubt she would say genetically they are the same...so how can she prove it....she cant.

The world is full of gullible people who are ripe to be ripped off financially.

Ive seen a few UFO's myself so im a believer, but people like this do nothing to help find the truth.

EDIT: That reminds me i must reply to Dr Okanuganda....ive not only won the nigerian lottery twice this week but a random person has left me $25 million...all i have to do is send £2000 for admin and im a millionaire YAY

edit on 25-2-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

EDIT: N i g e r i a n......huh why changed to "n-word"??? Its a country lol not an insult the n-word has 2 g's
edit on 25-2-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
This whole thing reminds me a little bit of this thread too ...
The story of Sanni Ceto (A Zeta-Human Hybrid)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Where else in life can you put a lot of eye makeup on and claim to be part alien? The kooks that show up to sell stuff at the UFO confererences are an embarrassment to real UFO researchers. But they help fund the operation and add a lot of laughs, too.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Alien-Human hybrids? What you fail to realize is that we are all hybrids. I used to work for AIP (Alien Intelligence Program) there is proof that your DNA and the DNA of the "Greys" are 90% the same. So what you fail to see is Aliens dont look like us...we look like them!

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
AIP? C'mon now.

Of course when someone asks you to provide this supposed proof, there will be a million excuses as to why you can't.

Those people need not be at a convention. They need to be in a hospital speaking to a mental health physician. I have seen this many times. I just recently took a man to the hospital that claimed the 'aliens" implanted something in both his arms and took one of his kidneys. Guess where he went...the local hospital to the mental health floor. Some of these folks can be dangerous. I have had to restrain them to my stretcher in my ambulance on more then one occasion. Some of the stories I could tell you...but that is for another thread.

As far as telling any of them face to face that they are full of it...I would gladly do so but I will not make a special trip to a kook convention to do it.

Originally posted by sonofgrays
Alien-Human hybrids? What you fail to realize is that we are all hybrids. I used to work for AIP (Alien Intelligence Program) there is proof that your DNA and the DNA of the "Greys" are 90% the same. So what you fail to see is Aliens dont look like us...we look like them!

edit on 27-2-2011 by Acid_Burn2009 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Turiddu
People like this supposed "hybrid" are the reason Ufology is held in such low esteem by most people.

Yep. Let's not over-philosophize this time: any clear minded individual can tell those people aren't sane making such claims. I don't have proof of that, but extraordinary claims demand extraordinary proof. It's her job to prove us she's 34% this 28% that.
edit on 27-2-2011 by Jonas86 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-2-2011 by Jonas86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Anyone else find this sad, as opposed to funny? I mean this is a perfect example of why "Ufology" is such a joke.

It's also the reason why the government doesn't need disinfo agents. People like this do it for them.

edit on 27-2-2011 by SaosinEngaged because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmicdjinn

Individuals suffering with mental illness certainly deserve respect, lest they never make a proper recovery.

I also salute you for your continuing work as an inadvertent disinfo agent. Someone, somewhere in the CIA is also saluting you at this very moment. You do your country proud, son.

edit on 27-2-2011 by SaosinEngaged because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmicdjinn
I'm going to address this one time only, because I know that everyone here will most probably trash this comment anyway. Cynthia's other percentage is Nephilim if I remember correctly, and she happens to be a very intelligent and wonderful friend of mine.

So what? Are we to sidestep her obvious lie/problems to accept her story based on your attempts to come here and bash people being reasonable and right?

I'm afraid not.

Perhaps someone is on another thread talking about you in the same way, your all nut jobs and don't know what your talking about, hows does that make you feel when you do everything in your power to provide evidence, truth, and awakening.

I personally have other sites making fun of me...so sorry, your sympathy for her self inflicted position as an internet-oddity means nothing to me.

Also, she is not trying to awaken anyone...she is trying to sell sculptures at an event...for money...and talking 100% baloney while doing it.

Your all blind, you don't look, and thats why you can't find anything, thats why you don't believe anything.

Wait...becuase I won't derail my train for some liar who has managed to trick you personally, I am blind?

Sorry friend...if anyone here is lost and finding "nothing" due to being blind, it would be anyone supporting this lady and her ridiculous stories that she has invented out of dishonesty or mental illness.

Everyone in here is a hybrid,

I see...well...thanks for showing a blind man the...light?

where the hell do you think you came from "ape?"

You are right...that sounds oh so much more impossible then believing a dishonest huckster selling trinkets at a UFO booth.

Cynthia's case is different however, she was basically a test tube baby. Despite the fact where you all think you came from, or where Cynthia came from, it makes no one any less real to this world.

Her case is no different then anyone else naturally born on this planet. The only difference in her story, is she decided to try and make a buck off gullible people and hopeful types.

Sad really...

Please, show a little respect.

For who? The lying predator who uses her line of BS to reel in individuals who approach her looking for honesty and answers? Forget THAT. She is just another dime-o-dozen con-artist who has a less-than-polished skill about her. She's the bottom of the con-bucket...hardly even an Icke.

It does not make you cool to be able to trash someone on a forum, it makes you another idiot.

I wonder what it makes "you" look like standing up for this lady's obvious lie?

Yeah...sorry, leeches of society like this lady here, are a cancer to real progress in the UFO fields of research. She should be investigated and arrested for spreading such rubbish.

EDITED TO ADD: She actually is a very talented sculptor. Its a pity she ruins her artistic identity by selling hogwash at the expense of others.

MM
edit on 27-2-2011 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join