It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arab World Revolutionary wave: a Pandora Box from which a Monstrous World Depression should emerge

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear Readers,

The recent events that have happened in Egypt, with the end of the Mubbarak era, and the subsequent rebelion that is now spreading at incredibly fast pace all along the middle east from Bahrein to Tunisia, including of course the most patetic example on the Libyan case, will trigger a huge arise on the oil prices in all the markets that might cause that the currrent great recession can fall in an even worst economical scenario.

The potential instability of the Middle east region as a consequence of the events that we have witnessed on the last month will be able to send the global economy crisis toward its final and perhaps more painful chapter:

An uncontrolable wave of inflaction that will push gradually all the markets in the most incredibly and fantastic contraction ever seen in modern times, there is going to be a dramatic fall on the demand of product of services in a scale never before experienced.

I am foreseeing a future that make look the crisis of 2008 that I predicted with entire precission almost a year in advance, as a mere joke.

The strike over Europe and America of this terrible energetic Tsunami might turn on the red alert of a terrible depression comming soon if no way can be found to stabilize politically again this important oil producer region of the world.

I think if there has been a time in which it is strongly required to pray for the necessary fix of the Economy is of course now, if the United Nations and other international organisms can not find the form to give again balance to the multiple social issues that are affecting the middle east there is only a terribly dark horizon waiting for us ahead.

I think the Stability of the Middle east must be now the priority for the diplomatic work of the American State Secretary if we dont want to live in the most obscure moment of the postmodernity in few months.

I am so sorry to release this so pesimistic prediction but this is sincerely what I can see for the rest of 2011 toward 2013, only the Good God can have the power to save the world of the worst economical crisis of all the times.

thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 2/23/2011 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I certainly agree that the situation is dire. There is no elasticity when it comes to oil... Things are just coming apart at the seams.

The world economy is already on it's knees as it is, being propped up by fake money and lies, which was always a temporary band-aid anyway. I think we are going to witness a major, possibly the biggest, oil crunch seen yet.

No doubt this will plunge us into a state of collapse. Not just a mere recession or even 1920's style depression... I'm talking about the type of collapse that could have people scrambling to survive.

I'm curious, did you make your economic prediction of the 2008 crash and post it here on ATS?

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by The angel of light

You're probably right, the economy and oil will have more problems in the future...but you've got some serious delusions of grandeur. I'd find a good psychiatrist if I were you

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Israel is about to be attacked and destroyed down to where they use nukes to prevent their eradication . Zachariah 13 & 14 will explain what will happen there . The Plague that Israel pours out on those that comes against them is more than like the Atomic Bomb but the only explanation of the effects of such a plague .
With such a calamity the world will be in a world of mess . This is just the thing that Ahmadinejad believes that he wants to cause so he can bring back the Mahdi or Muhammad . What a nut? What was Judas thinking ? They are both thinking what God has given them to do to fulfill the prophecies .
Economic problems aside these other problems dwarf everything .
If time permits the Rothschilds ( Bilderbergs) will cause a world wide economic failure where they will resurrect us that survive the terrible times to be part of the New World Order where the Banksters will be the government .Our own government is working with them .Endgames by Alex Jones will show you how far it has gone and we are basically done for . Everything above is an explanation for you concerns .

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Hawking

Dear Hawking,

I am wondering what Dr. Carl Jung or Edgar Cayce would think about your last reply if they could read it, I am sure they got many very similar ones in their time and among their own contemporary critics.

Something is sure, neither them or I have been looking for grandeur with what we have written or said about future prediction. At least, in my personal case, that is the last reason that push me to spend some time sharing my personal meditations to anybody that want to read or believe them.

Anyway, perhaps you feel that it was your duty to deliver this kind of advising to whom you have difficulty to understand, sorry if I am a sort of unsolved conundrum for you, but It is not my responsibility to come here
to solve inferiority or insecurity feelings of anybody.

Perhaps you must familiarize yourself better with my profile, check its statistics along 4 years in ATS and BTS please and I think that could explain you why I tell that I am able to do what I have done in multiple occasions in the past.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 2/23/2011 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Pessimistic as it sounds, we've seen a sort of mass fall from civility before, we called it the dark ages. Personally I would not be so arrogant to think that going back to that is impossible.

You're right about us needing to focus on the middle east, but right now it's looking like something we can't stop.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Something is sure, neither them or I have been looking for grandeur with what we have written or said about future prediction. At least in my personal case that is the last reason that push me to spent some time sharing my personal meditations to anybody that want to read or believe them.
I know this is a lil off topic but does anyone care about spelling or grammar anymore? Seems like 60% of the posts I read I just wanna quit half way through because it's so choppy and mixed up with improper forms of words and just basic bad grammar.

How many can you pick out in that...
edit on 23-2-2011 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-2-2011 by RickyD because: when I see mine I fix em

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
It's going to be the cause of WWIII. Edgar Cayce even prophesied it. If the human consciousness played a bigger role in it and all focused on the people having an objective in mind rather then protesting out of mistreatment, it would have little effect on us now. Alas, regardless of how many put on rose tinted glasses or not, there will be a world war III now. I'd say the important piece of action is to either adapt back to nature or having ready amount of limited supplies to last.

There is only good and bad, pain and suffering when viewed through the ego. Life as we so percieve it as is just a mere game to infinite growth.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Indeed, for example, China has been managing to mask the impact of the first global meltdown, and indeed turn it, thusfar to its apparent advantage.

However, should there be another global meltdown, now, I really think that either China could catch a highly disruptive cold, or if they take too hostile an approach in defending their economy, it could trigger far greater conflict with say the USA, which of course would be simultaneously juggling both domestic and foreign crises - and all around the election...

7 billion population but it's certainly hard to see where the economic winners might be if the ME situation turns sour, or even if another oil price bubble does again what it did for 2007/8?

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Mapkar

The only thing is, at the start of the Dark Ages they hadn't a global population of 7 billion (in fact it was from what I have read less than 1 billion?), global proliferation of WMD and ICBMs (on stand-by right now no doubt), man-made natural disasters and industrial scale pollution in EVERY continent and sea, or a global network of highly complex radiological installations (e.g. nuclear power stations) to maintain and prevent from going all Chernobyl on us...not to mention the machine gun.

I agree, the Dark Ages could look appealing from certain perspectives.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Look, its simple.

We have to leave. No diplomacy no discussion, we go.

We don't use their oil, we use ours. We build our industry back up and quit transfering our wealth to a sand pit. That is the only way to save US. But the masters want otherw

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ISHAMAGI

Dear IShamag,

Well, this is a message that I have been giving along many threads to the public since the spring of 2007, when I first time prevented on an imminent crash of the markets and the incoming of the present great recession, also when in 2010 I pointed that the diagnostics of the economical gurus saying that the recession was over made me laugh.

You are quite right, it is time, now , not in six months or one year ahead to understand that the Global economy has failed as a way to share wealth in the world, that it is at present a terrible trap that menace to devour all our remaining resources.

You have the reason a new era of reindustrialization of America and Europe is urgently needed as well as the gradual closing of all the regional economies to recover sovereignity on the markets.

There cannot be end of this crisis for the very simple reason that the current global economical model is sending all the flow of capital of the world in practically only one direction, as you correctly underline, and if that trend continue so soon we are going to see that even America ( the multinational companies ) will lose its industries at overseas expropriated by China as a payment of the giant debt that shall not be paid on time.

Thanks for your comment,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

You have a problem with freedom? Or do you consider Arabs subhuman, and not worthy of the same rights we enjoy?

I believe every human being on this planet deserves the right to self determination! Whether or not I agree with them is not important.

This is the 21st century. It is time all dictators fall and the people rule.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by mydarkpassenger

Hi mydarkpassenger,

There is a huge misunderstanding from your side about what I am referring to, the problem is not the democratization of the region, that is something clearly represents progress, and that is not reason to be afraid.

The real issue is that in the turmoil of the events we are watching almost everything can occur, this is not a normal transition toward legality or democracy, this is a really complex and extremely conflicting wave from which anything can emerge, a so volatile one that even can boost a long sequence of civil wars.

It is the duty of the democratic world to monitor and control this process, as well as the one of the international organizations that preserve the world order, like United Nations or the International court of Justice, without it we can only expect more chaos in the streets and many more innocent people perishing every day.

It is really difficult to continue ignoring that this precise night there are hundreds of families mourning their death beloved ones while the international community continue doing almost nothing to try to refrain this bath of blood.

No, you are really wrong, you don't know nothing about my truly thoughts of this business, if you think I am here against democratic values or human rights.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
stabilize??? no onononono it must get worse

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
For thirty years, we've been telling the world, "Hey, maybe it's time to cut back on the oil a little bit, huh?"
Ever since the beginning of the 20th century, when the first American wells started to run dry, we knew there was only so much to go around.

The world response? Find more ways to use even more oil, even faster. Build entire nations on the assumption of gasoline forever being cheaper than a dollar. Create an industrial complex that requires billions of barrels of oil a year just to function the machinery, much less make the product.

Every time someone's said we should tighten the belt and use it more sparingly, the overwhelming response has been a paroxysm of wild-eyed disbelief, fantasy worlds of infinite oil, enf ever greater consumption.

Basically, all the symptoms of heroin addiction.

Every addict hits withdrawal eventually. This is ours. It could have been lessened years ago, but no. Oh well. I know how to farm with handheld tools. Do you?

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I'm sorry, but I'm completely losing the message because the text is so poorly written. I can't even follow the bad usage, grammar, spelling, and sentence structure. I don't mean to offend, but I have to be truthful. These issues are so important. We must be able to communicate them in a clear and intelligent way, or else the PTB will always win. Don't get me wrong: I'm not a big fan of the so-called 'intellectuals'; but, the importance of communicating ideas and truths properly cannot be ignored.... just sayin'...

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   

I believe you Angel Of Light. You just confirmed another portion of this huge prophecy that was being talked about in the Christian community. Dr.Owuor actually recently released a video (I can't find it) that talked about how Jesus or God told him that the Egypt protest was the beginning of the middle east unrest and ties in to an upcoming world tragic event or something like that. Only thing to do now is pray. The king is coming.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Come on volitionawareness, ( and this also concerns to RickyD)

I know sometimes there is eventually a missed consonant or vowel in some few words on the posts here; you must take in account that for a good reader it is not so difficult to find the way to jump those imperfections and catch the idea in each post, the communication here is not so obscure as you claim, at least for an open Mind.

By other side my friend, under the so speedy pace of the events we are referring to, there is no too much time to go deeply in all the formal aspects of the communication that you would want to find here.

I don't know what is your case but I have also professional businesses to attend every day, by the way let me clarify that I am not like Sylvia Browne that live of the psychic activity, and I do the best I can do to respond to the replies of my readers.

If I would be a journalist or commenter of UPI, AP or CNN perhaps I could accept all your insistence with the perfect typing of the threads, but I am not profiting at all of this activity.

Now considering that, well volitionawareness, your own avatar proclaims that you are a revolutionary and anarchist I believe your intentions are not so sincere after all with all these absurd and exaggerated interpellations.

I don’t know from where the people believe that I am here against democratization, I am here just mentioning the crude facts as they are appearing, we have seen until now only a wave of anarchy and violence that is menacing to spread along all the region that provides the major part of the energy resources of the planet.

This is a Thread on prophecies and Predictions not on Politics, I posted here a forecast, nothing else nothing more, I believe there are other ones for that purpose either in ATS or BTS. If this prediction is achieved that does not have anything to do with personal political preferences of anybody interested on it.

This is not question of only of Romantic political ideals, but also of practical economic consequences that all the public in America and Europe is starting to affront, and of course of who is going to assume the responsibilities of the grave damage to the world economy this can cause.

I assume there are people so passionate of revolutions and anarchy that even would send all our world to a trash can if it is required for those goals, but well this thread is thought for responsible readers interested more in prediction of the future than into discuss politics.

Please no more of these smog curtains of quasi-perfect typing, show your respect to the discussion.

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 2/24/2011 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by soundmatrix2009

Soundmatrix2009,

It is interesting to see how every week on this crisis the Obama administration is bidding all to the fact that this sequence of revolutions will create more friendly regimes toward the USA.

I feel that that this might be a really risky policy, specially when we don't know by sure in which political direction these events will evolve as soon as all the traditional leaders be removed.

What make us think that from all this turmoil something more friendly with the west world could emerge in the short term?

How about the potential legality and what kind of new order would be?, well if there will be some minimal order since the only common factor now is a wave of anarchy moving at impressive pace.

Apart to the fact that the idea is to remove current regimes, is really difficult to identify clearly what are the political ideals or goals in the mind of the protesters, even who are the truly leaders behind them.

Why this wave is moving so fast with all this momentum along countries that have very different regimes?

Who is in behind this contagious revolutionary syndrome among nations that were not linked politically?

Too many unsolved questions my friend, to be sure that it is better for the international community just only to wait passively of what ever result will arrive.

We have seen a country of the area , Sudan, just ended a so tragic and exhausting civil war recently, so the risk of chronical anarchy if not a mere illusion but a very real danger.

thanks for your comments,

The Angel of Lightness

<<   2  3 >>

join