It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The BIG STINK at the Federation of American Scientists (FAS)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by iamahumandoing

The piezoelectric crystal technology is a more modern version of the old acousto optical tellurium technology that may have originated in the 1920's. It could have been used for holographic processing which by its nature is parallel. Might have been something Yardley used in his black chambers to crack codes but it would have been considered very secret back then.

One interesting side effect of absorbing even tiny amounts of tellurium is that it gives a garlicky- odor to the breath.
Made me wonder if the Wizard of oz stunk of this kind of lamp, and why Howard Hughes chose to live in the Whyte house. Surely the odd confluence of events hasn't escaped you?

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
* Blatant bump *

Excellent research and presentation. Now we need a mega-super thread combining this info with the Bayer-Monsanto & Rothschild/ banking conspiracies and we might be onto a winner with the 'ultimate modern conspiracy'... I seriously think these subjects are the critical foundation upon which the military-industrial complex is operating. The thread could be titled "The true nature of the satanically inspired society we live in"

Someone controls the money, and the technology, and the knowledge...
That someone also wants the global population reduced, to enable the implementation of a 'progressive two-tier fascist regime' (which would best serve their selfish interests)...
That someone also wants the ability to control people...
That someone also wants to maximise their cashflow (through war and thievery)...
In order to start the necessary wars and get away with thievery they must incite the correct public responses to their desires...
In order to ensure public apathy, they must pump us full of dodgy chemicals...
In order to make sure we submit to their chemical doping, they must control the information available to us regarding that doping...
By controlling the media, they can effect all of the above....

It thus comes down to money (equates to power/influence), trump card technology (don't f*** with us), and media control (look into my eyes... not around the eyes - into the eyes... you are feeling sleeeepy...)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Bordon81

You have made some very interesting observations there. To be honest I've not gone as far into the properties as you seem to have, but I have looked at it briefly and now you have inspired me, there is definitely something there
Another thing added to my to-do list of research before I embark on my first 'alchemical' experiment.

Thankyou for your insight

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

Haha thanks

If someone winds me up again enough I'll probably put such an encompassing thread together and make it a real hard-hitter if I'm privy to the right info at the right time.

My schedule is pretty full at the moment though, hence the lateness of this reply - sorry about that by the way

Ha your last line - BoSelecta piss-take of David Blaine haha classic.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join