It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cat woman caused by food additives or aliens 1

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
I ran across this video and it spooked me out and could`nt help wonder if food additives are changing our DNa ,no disrespect to this beautiful person but well,changes are happening.Is David wilcock right,what da ya think.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Hey, I dont know what you mean?

What about the first video, I dont understand french, so I got no clue whats going on. And the second video is 50 min long mate, I'm not going to watch it, without any little resume of it

CX

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I guess it's possible. Hard to respond to the first vid as it's all in french, as for the womans eyes, i can buy them nowadays so it's hard to say that her DNA has changed. She's either got funky contacts in or that condition where your pupil appears to bleed....like Maddy McCann had.

Unfortunately i haven't got two hours spare today to watch the other vids, can you give us a brief summary of what they say?

CX.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
I have no clue what they are saying either/ I do know that contacts come in all sorts of wild designs though.

Edit to add: I didn't notice the title of the video at first. Honestly, I usually try to keep my beliefs about "reptilians' to myself. In this case, I cannot hold back though. To me, the whole idea of a 'reptilian' race, or breed, or whatever is a completely ridiculous and childish idea. Here, we have a video of a woman with 'cat eyes,' that someone is somehow making a connection to a 'reptilian' race? So the lizards are inter-breeding with the felines now?
edit on 2/17/11 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by gringoboy

Is there anyone that can translate this video?
Seems to be interesting but,all I got is he's talking to her about her unusual eyes,and that they are natural,not contact lenses.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Interesting, but you just discredited it with david wilcock

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ypperst

Basically she was born with cat eyes and they don`t know why and the other vids a lecture about some, phenomena called a DNA change,Its not my view but is rather interesting.Discredited,mmm ...is that a form of ethnic,or character assasination,I personally am not a fan of wilcock but find people interesting,and there are some odd perspectives out there,discredit,no surely not a dictator.Ahhh...freedom of speech such a wonderful thing,but it is a woman with cat eyes.
Thats why its in a highly speculative dreamland called area 51
edit on 17-2-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
I just watched a little bit of the second video (that on 54 min) Who is he, can you tell more about him?

He got some interesting theories, but I disagree about the part were he says that "why would it destroy humans, that it have created".

I could see many reasons why It should. But thats just my point of view

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Or she's a hybrid! Orion. I'm not sure what is being called cat is feline either. The Orion Priesthood, humanoid with cat or snake like eyes, reptilian human hybrids. They have bases here.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Okay, but who is this pal?

Is he trustworthy, or just one more of these crooks?

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ypperst

Hes a guy who loves collecting money from wary people to spout lecturish mumbo jumbo about Dna upgrades like computer upgrading your computer,its all rather weird,but theres some interesting bloated philosophies in there.
Since the advent of the net there really is a lot of people living out of siutcases making money from it,wanta buy some snake oil.Charlatans galore.
Seriously real cats eyes....check the audience,talk about ethnic ...wtf !

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Not saying that this is what the ladycat in the 1st video did, but my mother had an operation on her eyes for cataracts and afterwards one of her pupils was heart shaped!

And people do indulge in the body modification subculture... WARNING! Some may find this link unpleasant and or NSFW.

And if she was a reptilian wouldn't she be trying to hide the fact?

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I can't comment on the videos either (don't speak french, and don't have the time to watch the other 2)

As for the eyes of the lady in the first clip, it's a natural defect (trying to recall what it's called), and a friend of mine has the condition. It's perfectly natural, so no chemicals in food can be blamed for this...

Also, in my searches for said condition's name, i came across this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

hope that helps

I've since found that it's called a coloboma. this is a break in the musculature around the iris.

Interestingly, Madeling McCann had this defect in her one eye, and this was used as a way of identifying her if she was found...
edit on 17-2-2011 by Havoc40k because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Geez you really are to serious,so were not being skunk worked,speculate away.I know of several conditions that cause it but ,still,certainly a dna alteration by any standard.Why.....

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

It is possible,unity-99,I will give you my view on this alien issue.
1.I believe the aliens have been and are watching us from another place using quantum technology that allows them to be in two places at once,something thats only recently been discovered in particulization labs..
2.During these observations they can observe .but because they are not physically here,can only observe -much like a telescope,but alice in wonderland style.
3.The aim of this observation is to play god,once we master this technology we to will be fallen angels like satan on a unsuspecting civilization in a lower universe than ours.
4.Why?Because they come from a universe next to ours with different densities of gravity and fields than ours and thats how they can defy all our known physics.appear,disappear...
5.However they cannot co-exist because of antimatter,matter duality and visits are time limited because of energy used to re-particulize here..
6.The myth of fallen angels is infact not a myth and can be scientific fact.
7.That concludes it...beam me up scotty,the motherships on its way,what technology..
Wheres my siutcase ...I can make some money out of this,need a projector,some cool cji graphics,,wow ...they`ll be alot of people involved in this.I wonder will anyone in las vegas sponsor me,a lotta cash to be made.and besides I lost at that poker game and owe quarter a million,Nassim can you loan me some ..David owes ...figure it out.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
For all the images I found for coloboma, the abnormality is imperfectly shaped and really don't look anything like a cat's eye. The lady's eyes in the first video are just too perfect, so I'm going with contact lenses.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by CoherentlyConfused

That is possible,she looks amazing though.However the audience reaction,i think its geniune,mmmm...wonder
Just a passing curiousity,hope yea all learned something !

top topics

join