It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exposing the lies of the government (Obama-Moore!)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Ladies and Gents. The government is attacking the people and the country. He blames George Bush and his possi for 9/11! Everyone knows the truth though. The September 11 attacks, often referred to as September 11th or 9/11 (pronounced as "nine eleven"), were a series of coordinated suicide attacks by al-Qaeda upon the United States on September 11, 2001. On that morning, 19 al-Qaeda terrorists hijacked four commercial passenger jet airliners.
They will not teach you the truth in schools today. Children are taught bush was an evil president. My president would never do any harm to no one! I am not a nugget!
edit on 15-2-2011 by FrenchFryRio because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by FrenchFryRio

really? WOW! One is no better than the other. Both are evil in my opinion. And......9/11 was NOT done by terroists. If you are not convinced of that.....go to truth for 911.org and do some reading.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Angelicdefender2012

I was told by Conservative leaders in my town people are blaming 9/11 on the Jews and U.S. government. We would never do such a thing!

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
WoW!
Troll or shill much, eh?

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by FoJAk

I do not know what a troll is. I'm just a concerned American.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Righhht....
You have fun with that.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

This should be in the Chit Chat or Rant forum..

You give no facts, just mere opinions..

I have no problem with that but it doesn't belong here..

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by FrenchFryRio
Ladies and Gents. The government is attacking the people and the country. He blames George Bush and his possi for 9/11! Everyone knows the truth though. The September 11 attacks, often referred to as September 11th or 9/11 (pronounced as "nine eleven"), were a series of coordinated suicide attacks by al-Qaeda upon the United States on September 11, 2001. On that morning, 19 al-Qaeda terrorists hijacked four commercial passenger jet airliners.
They will not teach you the truth in schools today. Children are taught bush was an evil president. My president would never do any harm to no one! I am not a nugget!
edit on 15-2-2011 by FrenchFryRio because: (no reason given)

"Truth"?????
Everheard of the Gulf of tonkin" incident ?It helped get us into Vietnam: it has widely been "disproved" (i.e. IT NEVER ACTUALLY HAPPENED!)
The uss liberty ? A U.S.ship fired upon by the israeli military while off thecoast of Lebanon LBJ wanted an excuse to get us involved in ( I believe) the 6 day war.N avy captains ofseveral ships in the vicinity were ordered not to assist the sinking liberty's crew. LBJ was later quoted to one commander " I want that ship going to the bottom!"

frenchfRio I used to feel like you did until 911and "my president" (Bush) ushered in the patriot and military commissions acts and we invaded Iraq: the Supposed "911 hijackers" were all Saudi Nationals??? Shouldn't we have invaded Saudi? That never seemed strange to you???
There's more to the world than that offered up by the men behind the curtain for public consumption.
t
edit on 15-2-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
you gotta pay the troll toll, to get into that boy's hole
you gotta pay the troll toll, to get in

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by thedeadlyrhythm

Hahahaha
classic episode! I love that show.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Hey..Is that you FreedomFryRio. You were never suckered man.
Your sarcasm is becoming.

new topics

top topics

join