It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dome Of The Rock UFO: Hoaxes Are Easy - Extended Discussion.

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Marsoups

I dont know how many milliseconds it is off...
just crank up the volume on eligaels original video until your hear what he says and then compare with the amplified, then you can confirm yourself that the audio is the same

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Oh lord, now guys are saying his response is somehow faked. His lack of audio/video expertise is definitely apparent. I thought he was a cgi wiz. Jeez, youtube vids are always getting out of snyc, nothing nefarious. I suppose if he showed up at your door, you'd conclude he was a hologram.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by kazanoom

His lack of audio/video expertise is definitely apparent.

or is that what he wants you to think? also we don't know if it was him that created the video. But we do know he's lying. What is strange is he's keeping the hoax going after the video has shown to be fake, that just makes him a weirdo looking for attention.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Well... the thread has run it's course, way off course.

Originally intended to use this event as a case study in the ease with which UFO hoaxes can be created, it strayed back into a tit-for-tat spat between those unable to accept the hoax evidence, and those who do.

Thread (and topic) closed unless there are significant new developments to warrant re-opening.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join