It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gay Sex and Murder in the land of Obama?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
newsflavor.com...

Not sure if any of you follow Ulsterman---a writer who posts stories about Obama fed to him from an insider.

This story--(see link above) is truly scary. A young journalist claims that after a political event in a hotel in Chicago, she accidently witnessed Obama (who was an up and comer at the time) having sex and doing drugs with another man in a hotel conference room.

That man was later murdered when Obama started his campaign for the presidency. The young journalist later found out the murdered man was a member of Obama's church.

This story gives me the creeps. Please read the story before you comment.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Don't get me wrong... I do not by ANY means support Obama or his administration.

But these kinds of sensationalist claims need some more evidence before anyone should take them seriously.

Anyway... Interesting nonetheless, and it sounds about right for a member of TPTB. They're into some weird stuff.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I agree with you completely.

I just don't think this is a sensationalist claim.

The whistle blower sounds genuinely scared. Her story seems real---she seems real.

Some of the details are interesting--the tooth?

I don't know. I guess we'll never really know anything for sure.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
There are several threads about the "white house whistleblower" over the last year, which were all pretty much slanderious statements and actions regarding Obama that could not be proven or substantiated with any ammount of decent evidence.

This is another one of these. There's a troll somewhere having a really good laugh at all of our expense me thinks...

~Keeper

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I have heard this and many other claims. Only time will tell. However, I guarantee you this ... all presidents have skeletons in the closet that they would like to keep in there. In fact, I think it is a requirement for a President to have them in order to be considered by TPTB. Otherwise, they would have no control over you after they put you in office.

Let me provide you with this example: President Clinton's escapades with Monica and Arkansas days probably would have never made the light of day, had he not balanced the budget. The evil banksters don't like it when you are not creating debt, so they sent him a clear message and exposed his peccadilloes.

If anything will come out, I have a feeling it will start in March, when the COMEX defaults on all the silver. As the blame game ensues, fingers will start to point in every direction. As the criminals start to fall they will drag others with them and the process has begun. At least, I hope that is what happens.

edit on 13-2-2011 by alyoshablue because: added info

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
So, is this another guy besides Larry Sinclair? As other posters have said, this has been around a while. Larry Sinclair got a lot of publicity with his claims of having sex with Obama.
ut abou
Who knows what the "truth" is? Certainly not us...
edit on 13/2/2011 by Iamonlyhuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Look up Larry Sinclair.

He claims to have talked to the murdered man--Donald Young--days before he was murdered.

No, I don't think it's a troll who wrote that.

A lot of consideration was given to this by Ulsterman before he published it.

If a man was murdered? And it wasn't just one man. It was two..both from Obama's church.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Yes, this is a young journalist who accidently stumbled upon this scene after a political party in a hotel in chicago.

This is a different person than Sinclaire.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I can't believe no one here is taking this seriously:

Here's a quote from an author of an Obama book regarding this letter from the journalist:

I have no reason to believe the allegations are not true. Obama’s background, which I researched and detailed in my book, The Obama Timeline, is entirely consistent with the charges. Norma Jean Young, the mother of Donald Young, claims he was murdered to keep him quiet. Neither Young’s murder or that of Larry Bland (another gay church member who was murdered two weeks before Young) have been solved.

Some people likely will doubt the story because its source wishes to remain anonymous, but one can hardly doubt him for being cautious. My sources include people who attended the University of Hawaii with Barack Hussein Obama, Sr. (and who knew him well and who insist he is not the father of the current temporary occupant of our Oval Office), and they also wish to remain anonymous. There are powerful forces running “the show” and treading lightly is far from unwise.

Part II of The Obama Timeline is at www.colony14.net.... Parts I and II combined total more than 2,000 pages, include more than 17,000 references, and contain additional details about Sinclair, Young, and Bland. The Timeline is updated on an almost daily basis, and provides the ammunition needed by Obama’s opponents to keep him fro serving a second term – assuming he cannot be booted out of office before then and deported to Indonesia.

Read more: newsflavor.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Wow an Obama smear blog....how clever.

I didn't get past the opening line: "This story came to me via a message to my Facebook account."

Puleeeeeeze.

edit on 13-2-2011 by kinda kurious because: (no reason given)

top topics

join