It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati&Freemasonry research

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I have been looking for some sites that could give me some good research for the Illuminati/Freemasons and have yet to find anything of use. I am writing a paper on the and am wondering if you have any ideas for good sites.

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Read the articles on my site, listed below.

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Ninja,

He's my favorite site on freemasonry.
freemasonwatch.freepress-freespeech.com...

CHET

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Depends on what you want. Want lies? Go to a Freemason site.

Heres one: www.masonicinfo.com...

If you want the truth:

www.cuttingedge.org...

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

www.freemasonwatch.freepress-freespeech.com...

propagandamatrix.com...

www.conspiracyarchive.com...

Know this: I didn't believe what I read about Freemasonry. Until I started collecting books written by Freemasons and saw for myself. The most horrible, twisted,satanic, unbelievable things written about Freemasonry were written by Freemasons.

The truth is beyond belief. You have to see it with your own eyes, in books written by Masons.

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I think that this is the best one oput of all the websites. It really breaks it down. Thank you researcher

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 11:35 PM
link   
www.williamcooper.com...

[Edited on 21-3-2003 by magestica]

posted on Mar, 23 2003 @ 02:06 AM
link   
There are also some speculation books by David Icke called 'and the truth shall set you free...' , 'the biggest secret', and his best one i think is 'children of the matrix'.

posted on Mar, 23 2003 @ 02:22 AM
link   
It's amazing, the only accurate website given as a source is www.masonicinfo.com

And there isn't a worse source for information than freemasonry-watch.

Dear starter of this thread, I urge you in case your teacher be a Freemason, to not hand in a paper using those sources as a reference.

He'll lay an F.

For he will know why what drivel you've posted, is wrong.

posted on Mar, 23 2003 @ 03:28 PM
link   
5 Points of Fellowship - Bullberries!

I have an extensive collection of books written by 33d degree Freemasons. If you want to see the true evil of Freemasonry, you need to read books written by the top ranks of Freemasonry. It is a Satanic organization working to bring about one world government and one world religion, run by the AntiChrist.

This information comes from Manly P. Hall, Foster Bailey, J.D. Buck and C.W. "Lend a hand" Leadbeater. All 33d degree.

posted on Mar, 23 2003 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Manly P. Hall is a fool.

No one man can speak for Masonry at all. What they speak merely is what they think.

I surely doubt if you want to learn about Masonry, you should be reading from 33rds. Since Masonry is ruled as any tree, by the roots, and you merely look at the crown and say "here we have a tree".

But what makes that tree alive? Is it the puff of greenery at the top? Or the mighty root which both holds it tall and feeds it.

I doubt one such as yourself, standing on the outside, looking through glass stained by clever artists (for this is what these authors are), is the best way to learn anything.

Do you say a church upon the inside, is painted with the colors of the rainbow, and the people are all like noodles, waving as they move about like a mirage?

Or do you decide to open the door and see for yourself, what really lies within?

The wise man opens the door, you only need to knock.

posted on Mar, 23 2003 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Thank you for your help everyone.

posted on Mar, 23 2003 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Well I hope your mind hasn't been harmed by the huge amount of anti-mason websites.

Take my advice, stop looking at the inside through the stain-glass window

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Think through what you wrote, 5.

The roots are in the dark.

The 33ds are at the top - closer to the light.

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 06:46 PM
link   
LoL, the point is, the power is in the base of the pyramid, not at the top.

Without the massive base there'd be no top.

You claim the "33rd degree" rules masonry "secretly" well that's all good for you staring through the wavy stain glass window, but everyone inside even the Entered Apprentices, laugh at you.

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 06:55 PM
link   
5, keep in mind what tree roots are fed with.

Then read what the people at the top have to say. About Freemasonry being a Fraternity within a Fraternity, preserving an Arcanum arcanorum - a secret of secrets - and Albert Pikes statement that it is not intended for those in the Blue Lodge to understand, it is only meant for them ( apparently, you ) to think you understand.

99% of Freemasonry is a farm team. There to provide the occasional Major Leaguer. And to provide a respectable front for the few who understand.

Foster Bailey, C.W. "Lend a hand" Leadbeater and Manly P. Hall all stated that only a few receive all the benefits of the ceremonies.

You might try reading what they have to say.

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 07:16 PM
link   
If you were a Mason you'd possibly be able to actually understand what Pike was saying. He wasn't "telling you what Freemasonry is" he was constructing from nothing, the Scottish Rite. Which you must be a mason. If you did anything "unmasonic" you're not a mason, you're not the scottish rite.

To show the power of the Blue lodge, when shriners wanted to make it so you didn't have to be Masons to be a Shriner, the Grand Lodges said "No." The Shriners said "Make us." So the Grand Lodge said "Fine we'll pull all Masonic member ship" That shut them up.

For your information, a Grand Master doesn't need to be anything but a Master Mason.

You sir, must do more reading. I suggest you keep an eye out for something called "the line".

*EDIT* With your last statement, again, you should try understanding first what masonry is.

You don't have to join, to go through the doors. The information is there, you simply choose not to see it, you prefer looking through the stain glass window.

[Edited on 25-3-2003 by 5POF]

posted on Mar, 26 2003 @ 02:55 AM
link   
maybe this is an interesting site for your paper:

www.global2012.com...

bloodlines
symbols
cities
presidents
nwo
nato/un

etc

peace

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 02:11 PM
link   

A man named Adam Weishaupt founded a secret society in Bavaria in 1776, that had as it�s goal, to rule the world. The methods they would use would be assassinations, bribery, blackmail, revolutions, and espionage. Their model of organization was similar to the Jesuit Order and the steps and degrees of Freemasonry. They intended to control and manipulate banks and bankers, money-lending powers, the world�s financiers. They intended to cause economic collapses, wars, bloody uprisings and revolutions around the world, with each upheaval calculated to re-structure the status quo leaving the Illuminati in greater positions of influence, and poised for their next step. The main enemies or �targets� of The Illuminati in the 1700s were the kings and queens, the monarchies of Europe, and, the Church. The two most-remembered Illuminati-caused revolutions in history, were, the French Revolution and Reign of Terror (1788-1799), and the Russian Revolution of 1917 that first made Communism a world power. The Illuminati and it�s diabolical conspiracy was very real. These things actually happened and are a matter of world history. The Illuminati Conspiracy got exposed. The authorities made raids and seized Illuminati documents. In its day this was all public headline news, not some obscure, rare, or arcane knowledge. There you have the basic gist of it. That is the starting point. That is what people usually mean by �The Illuminati.�

members.tripod.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2003 @ 03:01 PM
link   
2IGwU1nf3

top topics

join