It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"See something, Say something" Exposed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Wow AJ really gets into it today. starting at clip 3/4 of the series. it starts with him calling the whitehouse to report terrorism, then he calls DHS to try and report it, then he is told to call local PD and report it there, to get report upto DHS... shows how hard it is to even get any real person on the phone about it. some days i really love AJ.

any thoughts?? i know AJ isnt thought of too highly on here, but this is a good clip IMO

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
usually very hit/miss with jones, but seems to be a hit in this video. honestly i would love to call the see something say something number to tell them that the dhs has been trying to coerce people using fear of a violent attack (definition of terrorism) buuuut, i dont want in their database, so ill let jones do it

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I made the call to one of those numbers. I got an answering machine. I personally find the method clever. They have your voice, recorded, contact info to verify it is you, and that way when they take you to court...

1) They verified it's you

2) They have your number

3) They have your consent to record because it was an answering machine

Pretty clever indeed. At least if you're calling with a prank, or they want to do roundups. Either way you cut it.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by GenerationXisMarching

Lol. That would be awesome. About 10,000 of us call and report the government for terrorism against its own people.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   

call and continue to call, way to move up any list they have conjured up in any database they might keep.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
People still watch Alex Jones videos?

Who knew?

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by PhantomLimb

AJ is a real American.

...He's no Glenn Beck, but he's good.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Call to report something suspicious that could be a terrorist plot you will get the run around and won't be taken seriously. Call to report possible IRS fraud and they'll put you right through and start an investigation immediately. Call to report someone growing certain plants and they'll send the swat team ASAP.

Does anyone still believe the USA is a free country?
edit on 10-2-2011 by jrod because: clean up

new topics

top topics

join