It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

14yr Old Rape Victim Beaten to Death by Islamic Court

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
okay,i know islam and this is not sharia law .
there is no punishment to the innocent victim..
i donot know about this news,what twisted motive judge got ,even if this story is truth or not.but i know for a fact this is not sharia law.
so people stop calling it sharia law,if you donot have enough knowledge,
www.islamonline.net.../FatwaE/FatwaE&cid=1125407868541
www.youtube.com...
edit on 9-2-2011 by zilch because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
i was very open in the past. now i think the structure of some religions promotes the spreading of evil material. democratic islam is a joke, exactly like christan fundamentalist communities wich define themselves democratic.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by troubleshooter

It's the unwritten law of the land to respect every culture, no matter how filthy or barbaric, unless they are white and/or Christian, in which case it is the unwritten law of the land to demonize them so colored people of other religions feel at home.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
The story I read was slightly diferent - not raped but a willing participant of an extra marital affair.

www.foxnews.com...

But then other sites do mention the alleged rape:

www.usatoday.com...

She is also variously described as 14 and 15.

This article yells about how the government of Bangaladesh are seeking to prosecute those invloved in the whipping:

www.globalpost.com...

Difficult to know what to beleive. Although I would generally not pay much attention to Fox.......

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

The rapist, a man known as Mahbub, was previously convicted of rape and sentenced to marry his rape victim. The rape victim from that encounter was one of the family members who helped beat young Hena unconscious before her “trial.” Mahbub has since disappeared in order to avoid punishment for this more recent rape.

What the hell do you say to such an absurd event?
Fanaticism is truly a disease of the mind!!!

These aren't fanatics anymore, these are sick people.

This is a perfect example of why Theocracy, of any religion, is simply a demon's curse upon society.

Though something must be done, after you read how a rape victim was part of the beatings, yes she may have been forced, how do you react?

What solutions can one think of?

An unfortunate Pros of World Govt.

www.fortliberty.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

I know one solution I could think up if I ever got my hands on the foul scum.
I have a 14yr old daughter and to think ANYONE is capable of this makes me sick.
I think like for like punishment as a minimum, but also depends on what religious book you follow doesnt it ?
Isnt it written, "Thou shalt not kill" , being one of the 10 commandments of Christian religion, but arent all these religions based on the same "god", but interpreted by different cultures in different ways ?
Whatever it is, religion is the fundamental cause of most wars nowdays and religion causes tension between different cultures as you dont share the same views. Its got a lot to answer for.
Anyway, people who injure children in any way need to be locked away permanently and never be released. This just isnt acceptable in ANY faith.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

this can't be true!

Islam is a religion of peace - duh

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Why does this article have no author?
There is no attribution to a news source.
More creative writing from the Pentagon to get us amped up about Sharia law?
This all may seem very unreal for the very reason that is.

I can find this article at the EU Times and Stormfront, as well as ATS.
This stinks of agitprop to me.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
This sounds horrific if true, as a muslim i condemn all the government rulings for this case and the OS.

However, there seems a lot more to this case than what it seems:

www.bbc.co.uk...

And also another fox link, shows that the child upon first inspection had no EXTERNAL or INTERNAL injuries... shall be waiting to hear the results of the post mortem examination as this does sound quite fishy, how can you die of lash wounds and be raped, and have no physical injury on first examination.

What i do know is that the MSM propaganda machine is in FLL EFFECT demonising muslims from every muslims country as if they are ticking them off the checklist.

Just a sinle watch of the BBC news shows, Indonesian stonings and lootings, from what appeared to be nowhere, indonesia hasnt ever been on the news.

Pakistan cricket fixes.

Iran ayatollah a fundamentalist supporting the egyptian protests etc.

And when it actually comes to the Egyptian protest, we arnot given any information about violence death toll, injured victims by the military backed Hosni Mubarak. We dont get told that prisoners are being released to incie violence, that police hav been ordered to dress as civilians to incite more violence.

All the BBC say about it is, the protests are looking to calm down, the people are goin back to their jobs, and they wont las until september elections.

Also the racist EDL protested recently in luton, yet no coverage on them, however luckily no violence escalated due to good policing.

David Camerons speech on failing mutliculturalism, highlighting extremism sharia law etc etc.

My belief is that because of the revolution in Egypt, the TPTB are worried about the muslim brotherhood taking control governing Egypt. And they are flexing their full arm in the propaganda driven news to demonise the muslims.

And the worst part is, before you guys do any of you own research, you all eat this stuff up....

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals

So its only valid if it exists in the MSM? I thought those of us here were against the b.s. found in the msm?

If you really are unable to find alternate locations of the story - then allow me to google that for you
edit on 9-2-2011 by PrimePorkchop because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
if they are abiding by sharia law, the female has to produce a few witnesses to her rape, for the court. i think it's like 2 or 3 witnesses. something about a woman's word being less trustworthy.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   

you SHOULD be amped up about sharia law.
it's horrific. i was amped up about it years ago, when i first read it.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   

What I can say is that people are evil and what the do in the name of religion is evil. No paradise for you a holes straight to hell.

Oh you dont belive in hell. Well go look at youtube demonic possions from the vatican and watch as these people possesed by the devil and listen to what the say about what the devil likes . War violence. That is the work of satan.

All these people will burn in hell for eternity. So I really don't care all I can say at least she is safe somewhere resting and not sufferering anymore.

God only takes the good ones do you notice that. Ever wonder why some of the most nicest people die and the most innocent loving people are shamelessly murder.

Well there is a reason for it.

God take the god ones he needs them to do his work just as the devil uses the weak degenerates here on earth to reap and sow his evil work here on earth. Satan is evil and so are the people under the islam religion. Islam teaches hate and and to kill the apostilate and kill no muslims. that is not the teachings of any loving got but the rise of evil. That is why the wrold is coming to an end. God is ready to shake the rug out and start over.

I am not a very religios person but what I have seen and I know deep in my heart something is not right with the current mind set in the world today it is all greed and hate.

Now I know muslims do do nice things and the want to help the needy and I realize there are good muslims. But just like catholic preist that rape little boys there are people out there the sow the work of tghe devil and for them their is nothing but eternal fire.

May you people that ruined this young innocent girl all burn in hell for eternity.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by nastyj

The vast majority of muslims are moderate, peace loving people. People whom I would happily call a friend, or a neighbour. Unfortunatley as with all religions there are extremists. Unfortunatley extremist muslims are barbaric animals. And I have done plenty of research to form that opinion.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
religion is a joke and its followers are the punch line

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Hey mate, i a edfiitely thinking the same thing. The propaganda machine is in full effect over here in UK, BBC demonising muslims in Indonesia, Iran, Pakistan, Bangladesh atm, while the Egypt crisis has hardly any info on it.

If you see the link i posted in my last post, it says that the girl upon first inspection had no physical injuries, internal or eternal.

A google search would bring up more detailed articles on this matter.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by MavRck

I want to hear from the side of the accusing. I want to know why/how and in what shape or form this can be seen as logical or the right thing to do.

From the Muslim point of view it is perfectly logical. Women are evil and tempt men away from piety. Therefore it is ALWAYS the woman's FAULT.

Christians have a similar view point. Eve tempting Adam and getting him kicked out of Eden. Therefore women are weak and must be under the control of her husband/father/brother. Also a woman was to blame for rape because she "TEMPTED" the man. You see this defense in court even today. It is only very very recently, within my lifetime that women have been viewed as human and not subhuman akin to children and treated as such.

“I saw hell and I saw that most of its dwellers/inhabitants were women.” [Bukhaaree & Muslim, via Ibn 'Abbaas]

“I stood by the gate of Hell and saw that most of those who entered (it) were women.” [Bukhaaree & Muslim, via Usaamah Ibn Zayd]

he prophet (aw) said;

“O women, give in charity, for I have sen that you form the majority of the people of Hell.“

They asked, “Why is that, O Messenger of Allaah?“

He (saw) answered, “Because you curse too much and are ungrateful for the good treatment (done to you by your husbands).” [Bukhaaree & Muslim, via Abu Sa'eed al-Khudree]

Qurtubee mentions in his ‘At-Tadhkhirah’ (1/369):

"Women will be few among the inhabitants of Paradise because in most cases they prefer the immediate pleasures of this life, as they are (generally) less wise and unable to keep the hereafter in mind.

They are too weak to strive (alone) and prepare themselves for it, and are more inclined towards this world.

In spite of all this, they are the strongest factor in this world that distracts men from the Hereafter, because men are inclined to desire them and they are not concerned with the Hereafter.

They are quick to follow those who call them to deviate from Islaam, and reluctant to follow those pious people who call them to the Hereafterand righteous deeds. "

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
if they are abiding by sharia law, the female has to produce a few witnesses to her rape, for the court. i think it's like 2 or 3 witnesses. something about a woman's word being less trustworthy.

You can learn of sharia law right from the mouth of Imam Khomeini, about sex rules with children:

www.youtube.com...
edit on 9-2-2011 by romanmel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   

The source for this thread is...an opinion on what looks like a blog.

Business as usual on ATS.

I manged to find this article which has no mention of rape and in which the perpetrators seem to have been arrested due to demands from the people:

Four people including a Muslim cleric have been arrested in Bangladesh in connection with the death of 14-year-old girl who was publicly lashed.

A group of people held a rally on Wednesday in the town of Shariatpur in protest against those who gave the fatwa and demanded action against them.

www.bbc.co.uk...

edit on 9-2-2011 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka
reply to post by MavRck

Can you cite an example?

I can. Her name was Brianna.
Don't imagine vile atrocities do not happen here too. Mavrk is right in that we do not hear about these instances. Too ugly for our pretty nightly news. How would you feel about it happening to a 6 month old?...community.babycenter.com...

edit on 9-2-2011 by rusethorcain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Poor child, god rest her soul, although having to deal with such heinous acts, she is in a better place where no one can hurt her anymore. Abuse of any kind should not be accepted, especially to a child, her uncle will burn in hell for this, no god thinks this is justice or punishment for a child.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join