It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Activist Hand Cuffs himself to White House Protesting 911

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

If you notice this is no crack pot, he is truely concerned - sane - clear speech, no obvious mental problems.
so, why the hand cuffing to the white house fencing - which was needed about the same time someone bought our Government.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ISRAELdid911

The clip and the thread title say he handcuffed himself to the railings so I am not sure what you are on about.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
The truth is out and once you become aware of it, theres no going back.

Out government is a criminal crime syndicate and there needs to be justice.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

I'm about Truth - Justice and The American Way of Life ---- No One is Above the Law.... End of Comment.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ISRAELdid911

If you notice this is no crack pot,
he is truely concerned - sane - clear speech, no obvious mental problems.
so, why the hand cuffing to the white house fencing - which was needed about the same time someone bought our Government.

He handcuffed himself because he is dillusional about the FACTS that surround the events of 911.

Is he a crack pot? yes

Is he concerned? yes

Clear spech? yes

Obvious mental problems??? .... no doubt!!

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
government didnt do 911.....it was all down to 1 man, with a turban in a cave in the middle of nowhere who eats skin off his feet and drinks his on p iss, this man demolished two buildings, and became a record breaker by knocking a third one out with fire, for the first time ever..

nice!

edit on 8-2-2011 by lukeUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by lukeUK
government didnt do 911.....it was all down to 1 man, with a turban in a cave in the middle of nowhere who eats skin off his feet and drinks his on p iss, this man demolished two buildings, and became a record breaker by knocking a third one out with fire, for the first time ever..

nice!

Usual racist bilge that unfortunately raises its ignorant and ugly head on here from time to time.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Racist, who mentioned colour, religion....all I said he wears a turban, which he does/maybe he eats his own skin nowt else to eat in a cave... your the one thinking that not me. Goody too shoes!

for all you know I could be of asian origin. soo shh.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Six Sigma

The "White House" in the video is clearly CGI....

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
The establishment trolls on this site amaze me. They dont even try to disguise their agenda.

Now he's "crazy" because he doesnt believe the US government...wow. I mean really wow.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere
The establishment trolls on this site amaze me. They dont even try to disguise their agenda.

Now he's "crazy" because he doesnt believe the US government...wow. I mean really wow.

Sorry, but you have to "disbelieve" a LOT more than just the government to think 9/11 was an inside job.

Also, its one thing be a little wary when a single politician is making a public argument regarding some proposed tax or spend issue, but to dismiss everyone who ever collected a civil service check as an unrepentent liar and murderer? Sorry, thats really not rational.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

I also dont believe that everyone in government is a liar or untrustworthy, I doubt that the local postal worker was involved with 9/11.

Why would I have to "disbelieve a LOT more than just the government" to think 9/11 was an inside job? They are the epicenter. Its irrelevant if someone outside of government agrees with them. Its the government which staged the event, advanced the false theories and told us whom to blame. They are the gate keepers of all the information. From controlling the scene of the crime to having access to any and all data to authorizing the commission which in the words of its leader, was "set up to fail":

new topics

top topics

join