It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deputies: Fla. man stabbed because he was Muslim

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackflap

Talk about your heated debates. What could drive someone to stab another person because of religion? Could it be the relentless news coverage that places the religion in a bad light? The fear mongering?

I don't know. One thing for sure though, this guy shouldn't have been able to bond out of jail. He was released on a fifteen thousand dollar bond. So what amount did it take to release him? One thousand five hundred if I'm not mistaken.

I wonder if the guy thinks that God would look upon his actions as favorable? Insane isn't it?

www.cfnews13.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

I don't agree with this man's actions at all. Reading your comments I have to ask you if you are aware of all the cases of Muslims slaughtering Christian's recently in the Mid East? I guess Allah is cool with that...

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Endure

So because some Muslims kill Christians, it's A-Ok for Christians to kill Muslims? They do it, so we can do it too? So much for moral high ground.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross
reply to post by Endure

So because some Muslims kill Christians, it's A-Ok for Christians to kill Muslims? They do it, so we can do it too? So much for moral high ground.

Umm, I said I don't agree with his actions. I know you read it. There is nothing ok with any of it. I was asking because the op made sure he pointed out this act of Christian violence and asked what God thought of it. I felt it appropriate to make the comparison.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Endure

I have to ask you if you are aware of all the cases of Muslims slaughtering Christian's recently in the Mid East?

Believe me, I know that they are taught to fear and hate Christians as well. It's the very same thing actually and until everyone realizes that they have been tricked, things will continue until it is brought to its grand finale. I'm very sure that God does not want us killing each other over Him.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

reply to post by Endure

I have to ask you if you are aware of all the cases of Muslims slaughtering Christian's recently in the Mid East?

Believe me, I know that they are taught to fear and hate Christians as well. It's the very same thing actually and until everyone realizes that they have been tricked, things will continue until it is brought to its grand finale. I'm very sure that God does not want us killing each other over Him.

But that is just it, they are taught to hate us, yet we Christians are told to love them. This man's actions do not conform to God's word. The actions of the Muslims slaughtering the Christians, however, conform to Allah's word. But we live in utterly insane times and I think these actions are more about Evil than any god.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Endure

You'll find a lot of Muslims who will tell you that their texts do not condone those type of actions. You'll find a lot of Muslims who will tell you that their texts do condone the actions.

You'll find Christians who will tell you that their texts tell them an eye for an eye so they are justified. You'll find Christians who have been brainwashed by the MSM that tells them to be afraid of Muslims.

They'll roll out their new killing platforms and tell everyone that the war on terror will never end. We must be vigilant. The tax dollars spent on these and existing systems of death could feed the world five times over.

So you have to ask yourself what is going on. The three Abrahamic faiths all originated from the same place and we are to believe that they were pitted against one another by a divine plan? I'm not falling for it.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

reply to post by Endure

You'll find a lot of Muslims who will tell you that their texts do not condone those type of actions. You'll find a lot of Muslims who will tell you that their texts do condone the actions.

You'll find Christians who will tell you that their texts tell them an eye for an eye so they are justified. You'll find Christians who have been brainwashed by the MSM that tells them to be afraid of Muslims.

They'll roll out their new killing platforms and tell everyone that the war on terror will never end. We must be vigilant. The tax dollars spent on these and existing systems of death could feed the world five times over.

So you have to ask yourself what is going on. The three Abrahamic faiths all originated from the same place and we are to believe that they were pitted against one another by a divine plan? I'm not falling for it.

No bro, they are pitted against each other by deception. Lies and fear. Thats why I said that it is more about evil than any god.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Endure

Well put my friend. I wasn't sure where you were coming from so I kind of went a little deeper.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross
reply to post by HoldTheBeans

There are many Christian churches in predominantly Muslims countries, with the exception of Saudi Arabia. Bigots always use this argument to justify suppressing religion in the US, but they don't do their research. You also don't seem to see that your desire to kill Muslims is exactly the same as the desire of some Muslims to kill all non-Muslims. Taliban in America.

I could post many links to Christian persecution in muslim countries but apparently you don't care. Name calling only proves you don't care. I'll be keeping my eye on you and hopefully the FBI too. I have no desire to kill anyone as I said earlier common sense is lost in this country anymore and based on your comments your one of the ones who have lost it.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I've not seen anything that says the guy who stabbed the other guy was a Christian. I guess it doesn't matter since one of the guys was a mooslim. Like I said common sense out the window.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
This is what religion does to people! It's been this way for the past couple of thousand years, and I can't imagine things will change any time soon.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

If he wants to live in America, well... there's nothing I can do,... just dont move here terrorists

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TimBrandSurveillanceMan

If he wants to live in America, well... there's nothing I can do,... just dont move here terrorists

I see. In your eyes this man was clearly a terrorist and what can you do about it? He just shouldn't have moved where he did. Your one liners all over the place are very telling.

Did you know that the two men had known each other for years? It wasn't like this guy just moved in and announced that he was a Muslim.

Man stabbed in the neck by 'friend' because he was Muslim

A Muslim man was stabbed in the neck by a man he had known for years when he found out his religion. The Florida man, Bradley Kent Strott, 52, is accused of stabbing Samad Ebadi, 57, after he told him he was a Muslim during a discussion at a bar on Friday night. Strott allegedly later said that 'Muslims are the root of all problems'. The men were in a tavern drinking beer in St Petersburg, Florida, and were talking about Islam, an officer's report states. Strott became angry and grabbed the victim by the shirt before stabbing him with a pocket knife. Mr Ebadi's son was working next door at the family's convenience store when someone ran in to tell him his father had been stabbed. He found him pale-faced and slumped over a bar stool with his shirt dark with blood.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

This guy Strott is clearly a psychopath and needs to be detained. I cannot believe that they charged him with what they did and then let him bond out of jail. The guy is insane and who knows what he is capable of?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join