It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chocolate The superfruit!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

intense cardio for losing body fat. Free weight lifting for adding muscle. Muscle helps your overall goal at losing weight. The more muscle you have the more bad weight you will drop in fat. You see it's like this calories you consume go towards building or repairing muscle tissue instead of being stored.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ghaleon12

then why not just drink a amino acid supp? different amino acids are used for different reasons. And have different benefits, Also some are better absorbed then others.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by TechVampyre

I never lift weights, but i do alot of cardio. I know your told to do weights and for some it may work, i am saying its easier for everyone just to do cardio.

If everyone who was fat living in a city, went for a 10 mile walk once a week, and they would lose there fat. Most people should be able to walk 10 miles, and of course it pretty tiring, but it would solve all your obese people you have in cities.

Not everyone wants to lift weights and i am one. But if you people want it, thats your bag. I am just saying it is not important, and necessary.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Not debating that with you at all! in fact you are correct i was just pointing out to you Why people lift weights it can be bennifitial to your overall health and strength for obvious reasons. But i have always said find what works for you and stick to it. Any kind of physical activity is good for you and depending on your goals everyone has to choose what best fits there life style.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by MavRck

Chocolate - natural sugar (i believe? as it takes a fair amount of manipulation to make a 'good' tasting chocolate treat) cocoa, the content the OP mentioned... a declious satisfying taste... it is an afrodesiac etc... stimulates endorfins...

So, while I am not a biologist by any means, it is easy to see that both posess extremely valuable and beneficial yet different ingredients/contents which govern both the availability & consumption rate of the food.

There is no good, there is no evil.

edit on 7-2-2011 by MavRck because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-2-2011 by MavRck because: (no reason given)

There alway be contradiction between what's good for you and whats bad. But why has it always to scientifically be well grounded and this is not the first time they did some research on this topic.

come on we talk about chocolate that is around for say thousands of years now our ancestors all used it .
But real truth behind curtain food they don,t tell you that.. for instance apple seeds have the vitamine B17 in it that for some say attack cancer and as you said antioxidants as far as I know reduces the free radicals in your body so maybe both would be a great substitute for fighting cancer ?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

As I said

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by TechVampyre
reply to post by 0bserver1

s. Grab a handful of blue berries much better for you then a chocolate bar!

You mean that blue berries are of antioxidants ?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

Yes blue berries are one of the best ways to get in antioxidants in my option.
edit on 7-2-2011 by TechVampyre because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join