It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Victory in Britain!! Prime Minister says multiculturalism has failed

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

Where do you live then ? What country ? Im in uk .

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomzilla
These threads are always frequented by the same people over and over . Il leave you to it from now on . One day you'll change your views hopefully .

Or in other words:
"Sorry guys I am running out of excuses for my own lack of common sense and logic"

Where do you live then ? What country ? Im in uk.

Lol. Take a wild guess.
Pretty nice how you allow yourself first to throw out senseless analogies in this thread, not validating any of them, answering every post directed at you in a hostile way, not coming up with anything to back up your own claim, not coming up with anything to even answer back at people who reply to your posts - yet you still allow yourself to ask questions after you ignored other questions.

I'll do the same.
Are you a UK local, or have you or your family immigrated over there? The answer I expect to get will get this idiotic argument done. Yet I'm not sure if you'll have the balls to answer. Try not avoiding me once again.
edit on 8-2-2011 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy

These threads are always frequented by the same people over and over . Il leave you to it from now on . One day you'll change your views hopefully .

Or in other words:
"Sorry guys I am running out of excuses for my own lack of common sense and logic"

No actually I find it depressing like I said seeing the same people over and over on these threads . Anti muslim threads are their favourite .

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
It took them this long to realize that? WOW

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
was worried before I left for work I was the only english person with some self belief on this forum haha

but you guys came through with some valid points.

doom dude you still loitering or you gonna answer the question

cant drag all whites down for what happened hundreds of years ago or we will hate all conquring nations was gengus khan white erm no ect ect, actually doom mate have the spanish settled any where else er, no the mexicans speak spanish by luck I guess.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

No actually I find it depressing like I said seeing the same people over and over on these threads . Anti muslim threads are their favourite .

I keep finding the exact same people again and again at the Anti-US/Israel/Jews threads, and it doesn't stop me from replying all of them in the correct fashion.

Guess you're just too quick to give up.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by MrBudgie

The Spaniards took all of South America apart from a couple of countries like Brazil . Your right they were just as bad Im not defending them mate lol .

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Valid point but I put it down to tiredness nearly 11 here .

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Valid point but I put it down to tiredness nearly 11 here .

What valid points are you talking about? You still didn't even answer a really easy question that was addressed at you due to the poorly made analogy you posted about the Spanish people speaking English.

I will gladly repeat myself for the third or fourth time:

Do these Spanish people speak English because they CHOOSE to do so in order to have better communication with English speaking tourists, or are they being FORCED to do so, as you claim? You haven't answered this question yet and you're going on about valid points? Lol.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
[more
ASK THEM !
I would not live in those places if you paid me .
I repeat ask them if you can be bothered to do some research of your own .
You asking me that is a waste of everyones time , Ask the Spaniards who felt they had to move out of these towns because it was no longer like Spain anymore .
Your attitude is sucky to say the least take the pole out your # mate .

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I don't need to ask them. I can safely speculate they aren't being forced by anyone to speak English. They do so in order to communicate with tourists.

Just like I speak Russian to Russian tourists. Does that mean the Russians are forcing me to speak Russian? No, I do it because I choose to do it, because I want to do it so I could have a way to communicate with them.

What good is a tourism of people whom you can't communicate with? No good.
I don't really need an absolutely historically correct answer from you like you assume (for some odd reason), I simply needed your assumption in order to understand your seriously flawed logic.

And if you're speaking about attitudes, please check your own, kind sir. You're being no more than an immature flamer.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I don't need to ask them. I can safely speculate they aren't being forced by anyone to speak English. They do so in order to communicate with tourists.

I dont think you understand . There are no tourists in the places im talkin anout these are english Communities Not spanish towns with english tourists . Trust me there are no spanish people in these communites .
This is what brits are complaining about here . You cant have it both ways .

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

I dont think you understand . There are no tourists in the places im talkin anout these are english Communities Not spanish towns with english tourists . Trust me there are no spanish people in these communites.

I really didn't understand you, it seems.

Here.. My attitude is changed now. Are you saying there are places in Spain, with a British community influental enough to somehow force people to speak English, and not only that, they make the locals leave? And are you talking about a British migration?

I'd really like to know where does this happen. Can you provide me with a city's name or something more specific?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Il leave that to you to research , Youre from a country of "resourcefulness" , I'm sure you can manage it .

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Il leave that to you to research , Youre from a country of "resourcefulness" , I'm sure you can manage it .

But as you already have the first hand information, it would be really helpful if you could just provide the details...You know what the internet is like for withholding vital information, so it might not be easy to find, because if this is happening, it's scandalous....

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

What? This is what I get for changing my attitude? Pfft..

Buddy I ain't going to look for sources for your claims. For a minute there I thought you're being serious and I was really going to do some research on the issue if you have only provided me with a city's name or something.

This is your chance to really make something useful out of this whole argument. Unless you provide me with anything to look for (name of a city is a real minimal effort, I mean come on..) I can only assume your facts are simply made up.

Is there any sense in me claiming Muslim immigrants in Britain are conspiring to topple the government, and "leave you to do the research"?..

The bit about my country being "resourceful" is just silly. If you're trying to evade answering, atleast be original.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Dude you should have heard about this , Maybe its because your not european , All i know is i was in Spain in 2009 and the situation has not changed . Building houses for potential immigrants is a controversial thing there right now.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
AND i repeat its the governments fault , not the fault of the spanish people or British migrants .

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
What place are you talking about? I never heard about this, and I was going to learn about this if you only gave me a name or something to hold on into.

But you don't, and this is getting useless as pages go by.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Dude you should have heard about this , Maybe its because your not european , All i know is i was in Spain in 2009 and the situation has not changed . Building houses for potential immigrants is a controversial thing there right now.

Well I'm European, I haven't heard of such things...Yes, there is an expat community in Spain, who are suffering just as much with plunging property prices (mainly because they were over-valued in the first place) and the amount of new builds that have been abandoned because there are no foreigners to buy them...Not sure you can blame the British for that though, they are not renting social housing from the government, it is property they are buying, and it certainly isn't at knockdown prices at the expense of the locals, as you have said, it refers to new builds for immigrants!

The simple answer is build affordable housing....for your indigenous population...That's what the UK needs to do as well...

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join