It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 Separate Airlines Pilots report same ufo over india

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
here is the link to the article

www.ufo-blogger.com... UFO-Blogger+Uncover+The+UFO+Truth%29#data2.wowzio.com... =yes&ps=9&sb=no&sv=3&cid=34&ef=fade&th=simphoto&ids=21252&isWidgetBuilder=no&csshash=fa1c&cb=1&x=2&h=275&w=300&autowidth=300

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
It is encouraging to hear that the reporting process has gotten more receptive of these reports by pilots.
The extra confirmation of four other airlines pilots flying over the same area elps to make this a confirmed case.
The next step, was it a meteor, or bolide?
The falling very fast description may or may not support this guess.....if not then what?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
thats wierd because today i realized that there were more planes than im used to seeing n i thought it was just me maybe something is going on ????

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
i've been hearing alot of odd high flying aircraft over the last week or so. the kind that have a considerable doppler effect approach and retreat, with a weird humming sound as it passes over. i've heard many different aircraft in my life, and keep thinking...what the heck is that!? and the odd sound is not always the same pitch or tone. i've heard at least 3 of them in the last week, some sound closer, some further away. one was almost roaring it was so loud, almost a roaring, pulsing sound . i never bother to go look, because they are travelling fast and you can just tell by the doppler effect, that it will be over head and gone before you get to a window.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Interesting! But the question is why is there no visual evidence? I mean, surely at least some of the pilots must have been in possession of a camera cell phone? Why didn't anyone think of taking a pic?

Why the heck doesn't anyone ever think of taking pics of such bizarre sightings? They never do! Jeeez!

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Why is the 2010 Chinese Military Parade not on Youtube/google video?

Every fall they have a parade for the world to see what they have. They don't hide it.

Why is that parade not viewable to Americans? Your Government doesn't want you to know what they are flying right now.

It might scare you. It would really scare India. Gotta keep it from the common folk.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
Why is the 2010 Chinese Military Parade not on Youtube/google video?

Every fall they have a parade for the world to see what they have. They don't hide it.

Why is that parade not viewable to Americans? Your Government doesn't want you to know what they are flying right now.

It might scare you. It would really scare India. Gotta keep it from the common folk.

CAreful, the Chinese military now use scenes from Top Gun to show what they have

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
There may just be a little Sun Tzu in that Top Gun episode....
We are laughing right now and deeling pretty smug about our air superiority because of the obvious theft right out of hollywood....imagine those guys thinking theyd fool us....!
Meantime they want the US to feel smug right up to the time they pull the rug, or the plug, whichever comes first.
Remember the Joint strike fighter?
Well.....we have our own row to hoe......

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Its not a first time UFO sighting has been reported over India, back in 2009 there was another UFO sighting too..

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
well....We are waiting....why not tell us a little more?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Had this happened in many other countries you probably would not have heard of it coming from commercial pilots. Unlike the USA India is much more open about UFO's and accept them naturally as a culture. I often speculate that if a country was going to reveal the reality of UFO's and spill the beans it would be India.

AS far as China is concerned what ever they have would be peanuts compared to what WE have. Sure they have caught up a bit however our government here has been at it for over 60 years "withholding advanced tech" but, maybe since China owns the USA they are receiving some of our older black projects. I think we all pretty much know what a TR3B is right? That sucker has been in use since the late 80's just think what else they have at groom lake?

A weapons deal with China could very well be more real then we think.
edit on 8-2-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

top topics

join