It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prediction: MAJOR EARTHQUAKE within 24-48 hours in MID-WEST -- Feb 2, 2011

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Uh oh.
I don't know his track record so it's really difficult to say if he's talking nonsense or not.
But we know there has been a ton of chemtrailing the entire month of January just about everywhere (particularly in Florida) and many of us believe those trails work in conjunction with HAARP so...let's hope he's wrong.
We'll see!

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I wonder if Haiti had those same anomalies over their city.

It would be interesting if we could document these cases of HAARP clouds being over every quake that seems to appear out of no where.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Well someone elese recently posted about some strange rainbows and animals leaving the area here on ATS.
Which are sometimes signs of an earthquake.

He may be right in his prediction. We'll just have to wait and see.

Insurance Underwriters Outlook
Look like other people are also ready for a madrid fault event.
edit on 2-2-2011 by grey580 because: added a link

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I dont really know about the science of it all but instincts and intuition tell me something is going to happen in America however probabally not until this time next year.

Just MHO.

Interesting theory though.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Great a major earthquake and I'm almost at ground zero.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
We gotta quick debunk here

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a circular signature appeared over australia when the floods hit, and the rainbows being taped now have been circular.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Very interesting. I hope your prediction is wrong. Will come back in two days. hoping for a retraction at that time. Also makes you wonder with Big Sis buying all those meals with 36 month life span and running earthquake drills for New Madrid.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
"HAARPing up a storm." haha

Well, I'm around that area. I can say our weather has been weird. Yesterday it was 50-60 degrees outside and very calm. Like scary calm. Later last night, the wind picked up severely. I took a 5 mile walk and was basically holding on for life at times. Today it's been cold with temps around 25-30 and enormous cloud cover with slight rain and sprinkles of snow.

I don't find it too suspicious but it's not something that happens regularly. I don't mind freezing and Earthquakes, but I really don't want to die from a huge deluge of freezing water.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I guess we won't have to wait long to see if he's right.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I've followed Dutchsinse for a while now, he does some great research and investigating.
He's been pretty spot on before...

Time will tell. Great thread OP!

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by wingsfan
a circular signature appeared over australia when the floods hit, and the rainbows being taped now have been circular.

Seriously? Do you have reference to that anywhere? Hmmmm

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Prediction: nothing will happen.

At least this FALSE prediction can be quickly disproven. What ever happened to the guy whose "girlfriend" dreamed of disaster in january? He's probably just happily posting away since people have short attn spans and forgot his nonsense

+20 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
How about circular lightning during the blizzard?
Chicago area last night.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/27cfa099e06f.jpg[/atsimg]

Bizarre...

Cuhail

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
This has been a concern of mine for the past few weeks. the crazy colors in the sky. the RFI's from FEMA. it all sounds like a great opportunity to continue their depopulation plans. All this snow, add an earthquake on top of that, this would be a mass casuality event. I live right in the middle of illinois and i would be affected, but i dont need no stickin fema blankets, i have my own!!!

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I live in the "quake" area and I think that this guy is totally wrong about this. The "Haarp" signatures that he points out is the tail end of the monster storm that just went across the nation, nothing else. If he is right and I live through it, I will let you all bash me forever more...

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Electric Crown
Prediction: nothing will happen.

At least this FALSE prediction can be quickly disproven. What ever happened to the guy whose "girlfriend" dreamed of disaster in january? He's probably just happily posting away since people have short attn spans and forgot his nonsense

Let's hope he's wrong (which we all feel) but what does another man's girlfriends' prediction have to do with this guy?

A little generalizing there ya think?

This guys is predicting this based on what he believes he's looking at which is a possible HAARP signature.
Not what his neighbors cousins' wife's best friend's hairdresser dreamed last Sunday

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuhail

How about circular lightning during the blizzard?
Chicago area last night.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/27cfa099e06f.jpg[/atsimg]

Bizarre...

Cuhail

Whoa! I don't know if that's cool or ominous looking. What's the scientific name for THAT? And what does science say, causes circular lightning?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by kennylee
I live in the "quake" area and I think that this guy is totally wrong about this. The "Haarp" signatures that he points out is the tail end of the monster storm that just went across the nation, nothing else. If he is right and I live through it, I will let you all bash me forever more...

As much as that's a tempting offer
let's hope you're spared!

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
He is not the only one predicting a major earth quake possibly by the New Madrid fault line. Earthquake on Feb 3rd 2011

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join