It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NEWEST Jerusalem UFO FOOTAGE = IT'S AN ANGEL - YES YOU HEARD ME AN ANGEL!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
NOTICE: This older topic has been supplanted by a much-larger more active discussion thread with excellent detailed analysis on each of the four "Jerusalem UFO" videos released. For more details, visit the topic below:

HOAX UFO over Jerusalem

I've just been working on the video to clean it up and here is a still image from it so far

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9f66194ee6d0.jpg[/atsimg]

YES YOU HEARD ME ITS AN ANGEL

I've been working up on cleaning up the video and here is what I have so far (with some zoom)

edit on 2-2-2011 by pharaohmoan because: better pic

edit on 9-2-2011 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Move it to the Hoax Forum, Thanks.

Guys, I live in Israel, no eye witnesses came forward to the media yet....because it didn't happen! Nobody saw this thing here, hundreds if not thousands of people should have seen this if it really happened but it's fake people, wise up! chenso1

-> www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
In that case its a fake Angel , as most right thinking people can see this whole episode as a a Hoax with Michael Cohen lurking in the background

edit on 2-2-2011 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I keep watching these videos and can't make my mind up. I still keep thinking its going to be some viral campaign...looking at the picture above maybe its for the new batman film lol

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by cushycrux
Move it to the Hoax Forum, Thanks.

Guys, I live in Israel, no eye witnesses came forward to the media yet....because it didn't happen! Nobody saw this thing here, hundreds if not thousands of people should have seen this if it really happened but it's fake people, wise up! chenso1

-> www.youtube.com...

Do you think a youtube comment is a credible source to use as a quote?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by cushycrux

Not that I am calling either way. That is a pretty lousy decision point. Some comment on a youtube vid. That's your proof. You made your mind up by this?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
why cant people leave this alone already,its obviously a fake

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by pharaohmoan

YES YOU HEARD ME ITS AN ANGEL

Could be. I mean, the entire UFO phenomenon should be viewed in a mystical light. Not a biological-technological "ET" light. So if its a real UFO then its an "angel". All UFOs are.

THERE IS NO ET, PEOPLE. The UFO phenomenon is real but the ET hypothesis is weak. The angel hypothesis is strong.

That doesn't mean that this whole Jerusalem incident is real though. In principle it could be but before I would come to a conclusion I want to see interviews with eyewitnesses whose stories jive with each other.

edit on 2-2-2011 by Student X because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by darrenb

What evidence has lead you to this decision?

I haven't seen anything yet that has proved this to be a hoax. Only lots of conjecture.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by pharaohmoan

I'm blaming commisoner Gordon!
edit on 2-2-2011 by Tangled2011 because: Added Image

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
And I Found Jesus Christ..

Project Blue Beam.
edit on 2-2-2011 by HazyChestNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Namaste1001

What evidence has lead you to this decision?

I haven't seen anything yet that has proved this to be a hoax. Only lots of conjecture.

3rd video with the missisipi accent used a background image, the lights did not move at all neither the cars in the streets. The recent one has the ufo moving, on the first 3, they weren't, they stayed ontop of the dome.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
These terrible times unleash a terrible situation for us to face everyday: CGI & 2nd generation video editing.

Those will never let us determine rightfully the "purity" of the video although we have the original source and the copy to track down double-compressions etc.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I still dont understand. Why do you say its an angel?
By the shape of it alone?
Did it come with a message? Sing a chorus perhaps?

More detail please

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

wow i am absolutly fed up with trolls spamming the videos about the jerusalem ufo
declaring it fake, hoax you name it

it has NOT been officially declared anything, either hoax or genuine..

you use the michael cohen a n w
website as a reason why its a hoax..

michael cohen did not make the footage, he`s just the first person to have linked to it and brought awareness to it
is 99 per cent of stuff on a n w garbage? yes i agree.. but this is not michael cohen`s footage, so just because it was linked my him does NOT DISCREDIT THIS!

got it?

man, ive seen idiots create youtube channels and spam every jerusalem ufo video with `hoax confirmed move on nothing to see`

seriously some people absolutly need to get a life!

this goes to the morons whove spammed the other threads on here too with their `dont bother its obviously a hoax`

wheres your proof.. youve just pointed out what are in YOUR MIND INCONSISTENCIES....

you have no cutting edge proof it is fake, and vice versa!
edit on 2-2-2011 by ufoalienworld because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Student X

The UFO phenomenon should be kept out of the hands of swamis and mystics, even if blood has to be spilled to prevent those slack jawed dimwits getting thier stupid all over it. Dont get me wrong Im a man of faith, but even I know how thoroughly dumb a room full of religious people automaticaly become.
Only science can answer the questions about UFO and aliens in an effective and unbiased and crucialy accurate manner. We just have to allow some time and disclosure so non government people can observe the material evidence and test it independantly .

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I don't know what this is for certain, ie. as in if there is a holographic technology test going on. But I do agree in the angel, Light Being, that is being shown here. I just happen to believe that there is alot of technology out there and I'll find a link that gives so many videos on the subject and a look at not only Higher Ups technology, but ET and Human as well. What they've been doing here for some time, behind the scenes and not mainstream. Corporations and para military.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

modernmarketingjapan.blogspot.com...

Furthermore, Japan will broadcast the games in holographic format if the technology to do so is available by that time. Beyond allowing the world's spectators to view the games on flat screens projecting 3D imaging, holographic projection would project the games onto stadium fields, creating a greater illusion of actually being in the presence of the players. Microphones embedded below the playing surface would record all sounds, such as ball kicks, in order to add to the sense of realism.

www.bizjournals.com...

Holographic advertising creates virtual image in the sky

Read more: Holographic advertising creates virtual image in the sky | New Mexico Business Weekly

How much is propaganda, desensitization to hide their technology and the truth, and also, for test runs of public reactions and how it well it works?
edit on 2-2-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Please add this video and all comments to the EXISTING THREAD on this topic.

Closed.

new topics

top topics

join