It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Theroy : Water "bombs" Hitting Earth : Need Information

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Well over a year ago i was made aware of the STS 75 Tether Incident which as we know is imfamous in the UFO/Alien scene. However, i also remember watching a 2 part documentary/presentation about how these "UFO's" could be using the power of gravity to travel.

The main query i have here is that during this documentary/presentation the professor made a reference to a study that was carried out which indicated the "balls" of water where hitting the earths atmosphere, like hundreds every day (something about an alien race trying to heal our O Zone layer), that i dont believe.

So what am looking here today is for any information about the video that i seen or about the "water bombs" in question. I have tried google but not coming up with anything. Any help from you fellow ATS's would be great.

Oh also, not sure what fourm to post this in, moved if required. Sorry.

Drustew

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
aliens who can travel long distances would be highly intelligent, maybe they see the world like a documentary wildlife show and they are doing there bit to help in the same way we try to help the tigers,elephants, whales etc....

seems highly unlikely though

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Thank you for the reply good sir. Your theory on Aliens looking at us as a wildlife community is actually pretty intertesting. As you say we as a race look after animals that we consider "below" us and feel the need to pretect. When you break that down its no more real then alien life looking after us. Who's to say that we havent been rasied in a way to suit other "alien" races like we do pertecting other animals. Thank you for the input.

On another note i have actually found the video, boy this takes me back, not only was this one of the first videos i watched in relation to UFO material but his comments on gravity and other forms of energy also sparked my interesting in those related subjects. Video below :

Part 2

Google Video Link

This IMO is a must see video, this man seems to know his stuff about certain subjects. Yes alot of theroy based predictions but hay thats why were here on ATS.

The information i was requesting above starts at 1hr 30mins 30secs. Again the information he claims to know seems legit and i for one find this very intertesting. The concept he uses is "water balls" he mentions that they are alien space craft but i personally dont believe that. Its the concept that NASA people have aknowledged the fact that these water balls do excist that i find interesting.

Alien crafts? Maybe? Whats your thoughts? Concept for water balls in above video lasts about 5mins so plz have a look to see what you think.... If uve never seen this video before, then plz watch in full. Part 1 is also there but it split into multiple parts so i'll leave you with that task.

Drustew

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
*bump for further discussion*

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Would the water plasma balls evaporate upon encountering the sphere of interest leaving a mist? And what would they be labeled as from EA*RTH perspective as they approached? Interesting.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

It would seem certain NASA members have simply labelled them as "water balls" but if the information he presents is true then u would wonder how this has never been discussed in full. The concept of the water is still hard to believe, i mean is it possible for water to get this close to the sun and not burn up?

But if they were indeed hitting the earth then your mention about it creating a certain "mist" that then could sit in a certain area of the atmosphere which could help create/maintain the ozone layer could be true.

He's a very intelligent man who seems to have the crediblity to back up what he is saying and having the links to inside NASA members who has informed him about the above information. Interesting stuff i think. Needs more reseach and comments here!!

join