It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO in Cairo 30th Jan?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Good video. I've been looking for UFO videos like these.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Probably this UFO was on his way to Jerusalem

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by semperfortis

looks like a standard anti-aircraft round to me. The tracer does not begin until the round has traveled thousand feet

from the source. That would be standard for 37mm or larger size round.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by kid_cudi
It was a missle or a rocket of some type from the military tanks on the ground! you are so caught up in this alien stuff that you do not think rationally anyomore and you do use your imagination too much. i have been through 4 months of hard hard research and just got done. and i found that i do not believe in aliens anymore.

You did? sounds facinating that you have come up with a final conclusion regarding alien life within a mere four months.

Would you care to share your research? or at least the convincing points that changed your mind.

I for one would love to read that!

Given the number of believers out there and especially here on ATS perhaps you could start a thread and enlighten us all :-)

Personally, having some research that would convince me that Alien life did not exist would free up a lot of my time.

Cheers !
edit on 3-2-2011 by Lansky because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
of course the aliens have a reason to be visiting more and more, theres riots in cairo and we've discovered more earth like planets, as far as we know they have probably taken our laptops and are exploring web sites like this

hello aliens!

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Hey guys...seriously we need a thread to talk about all the recent UFO sightings lately...it's getting hard to keep track of!!!!

When I was first following Jerusalem UFO incident, I followed all tweets and google searches about UFOs.

When searching recent UFO tweets, I saw a retweet from @BBCBreaking about Egypt (former) president boarding UFO to home planet. Goofy! Haha. Couldn't find ORIGINAL tweet, though. I tweeted at original re-tweeter and BBCBreaking and never got reply from either. Can only guess this re-tweeter was just making a joke.

Another person on Twitter saw this tweet from me, and shared that early on, they got search results with Cairo and UFO in them, but that led to no entries.

Probably means nothing. Just sharing, though.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join