It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Energetics - Dominant Weapon on Earth

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 09:13 PM
link   
since i edited threat in HTML i decided to host it on my web.

Here is a Link

warning, psycho battlefield there

comments are welcome

edit: fixed link

[edit on 12-7-2004 by titus]

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 12:45 AM
link   
quote:

Russia is the only nation of earth that could destroy America in a matter of minutes.

if you would like to know how, read my thread or i'll come back later this week and explain how.

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Titus you know how this thread is going to turn out that site has a lot of BS so let me get this straight a site has cracked the KGB lie but the US government hasn't for all of these years nice story but to bad it isn't true

America is the only country on earth that can destroy Russia in minutes

If you want to know how just use some common sense

[edit on 13-7-2004 by WestPoint23]

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 11:41 AM
link   
why you say its BS?

Because you cant handle the truth

i know you are one sided american, so i'm not suprized i hear this *** from you.

The KGB deception plan has been highly successful in keeping the United States convinced that these weapons do not exist, and convinced that the standard strategic nuclear weapons possessed by the West are "leading" and "superior."

i'm sorry, you are like most americans, ignorants
good thing that your scientists are not as stupid and ignorant as you are. they finally accepted the fact that those weapons exist and started researching in energetics. yeahhh, 40 years behind but still... catching up

i'm glad this is changing

yeas. communist goal, now it russian goal

YOU WANT TO KNOW THE TRUTH? YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH, WESTPOINT.

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 11:45 AM
link   
No offense but all of this info looks like either attempted projects. That and a lot of this is biased. But I acknowledge there are more forms of terror than what has been yet used.

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 11:55 AM
link   
attempted? doesnt look like it.

china got its Quantum Potential weapon in 2002
japan leased their energetics from kgb
KBG HAD THEM DEPLOYED SINCE 1960s, research started not long after WW2

again, kgb did a great job at keeping US convinced this, weaponized, technology doesnt exist.

westpoing, i still remember you saying 'and dont get me started on quantum potential weapons...' i told you, go ahead, start, i'm ready. and you response? none....

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 11:57 AM
link   
also this information is from top US scientist PH.D, and not biased KGB a*hol

i know, this is information american will never accept...
sorry if you are one,

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 12:04 PM
link   
"Others [terrorists] are engaging even in an eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves� So there are plenty of ingenious minds out there that are at work finding ways in which they can wreak terror upon other nations�It's real, and that's the reason why we have to intensify our [counterterrorism] efforts." *

Secretary of Defense William Cohen at an April 1997

sounds familiar... energetics, and who 'terrorists' is referring to?
russia? china? japanese mafia, yakuza? aum shrinyako cult?

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I'm a one sided American what are you?
A blind one sided commi who is very anti-American and a lot of good these weapons if they exist have done to Russia and all you have shown me is some adds which have been made by ex commies not real facts

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Sure its possible but this is mostly stuff you see in universities. Its still probably in the early development stages. Other wise we would see these in use.

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23
I'm a one sided American what are you?
A blind one sided commi who is very anti-American and a lot of good these weapons if they exist have done to Russia and all you have shown me is some adds which have been made by ex commies not real facts

1. who am i? i'm open minded russian period

2. wow... you call your own scientist a commie... great

and why dont you support your claims?
i want to tell you, WP23, there are at least 10 nations that have energetics, and at least 15 are working on them and US is one of them.

i know that there are people here on ATS who are familiar with energetics and all that. may i hear something from them?

PS: i dont want people like wp23 posting in this thread, because all you will hear from them is, this is bs, this is fake, this is a commie lie...
i saw him post his threads here on ATS and on WorldMilitaryForum, all same....

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by cyberdude78
Other wise we would see these in use.

ask me and i'll tell you where they were used..

1. in afghanistan during 1980s, 2 villages killed instantly

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Russia and America copy each other all the time even if they dont think the other side is on the right track. The United states changes from the 308 round to the 5.56 so what does russia do they change the 7.62x39 Ak 47 rd to the 5.45x39 AK 74 rd. Even though Kalashinikova wanted to stick with and modernize the 7.62rd

Russia test using dolphins as anti scuba diver weapons. Whats the US do they start there own dolphin program. Both side had so many spies in them they copied each other all the time. If russia was testing energetics for weapons its a safe to say the US has also though it might not be on some website.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Dr. Begich, Angels Don't Play This HAARP, p. 199

Today, a huge radio transmitter called HAARP is located in Southern Alaska with several other locations throughout the world. In the past 20 years, scientists have further discovered how to focus this beam into the ionosphere, reflect it off the ionosphere, and then aim in back down to earth any place they want it to go. As you can see from the drawing, extremely powerful signals in the vicinity of 10 Gigawatts can be aimed at any place on the earth the scientists want it to go.

See we just might have our own weather control device

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 04:16 AM
link   
titus I don't disagree that these weapons are possible or that they are being researched just don't think the Russians had them for over 40 years.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23
titus I don't disagree that these weapons are possible or that they are being researched just don't think the Russians had them for over 40 years.

they started research no long after WWII (german scientists.... and all that)

they had theirs around 1960s, fact.
brazil got their.... china has them, many other nations have them, USA WILL HAVE THEM (research is going on right now at Alpha Foundation's Institute of Advanced Study)

sooner or later every one will get them, its just the *sad* fact that russian is, i would say 2 generations ahead of usa in energetics area...

have you ever wondered why us black budget is so huge?? energetics... trying to catch up with full speed

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Well most likely the US and Russia have them but there definetly not practical for wide-spread use. They might not yet be practical for battle. But they have probably been working on them for over fifty years as titus said. Whether or not the Soviets had come along as far as they did by the sixties is open for some research. But I have heard rumors that the US already has them. This would be a good topic for the Research Forum.
BTW if you don't like what WP has to say ignore him. Not that I consider that a good choice.

[edit on 7/14/2004 by cyberdude78]

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 12:54 PM
link   
surely they will be useful

see slides 65-97 Here

note, this is first generation energetics

russia is gen 4 (as of mid 1990s)
sadly us is gen 1 or 1.5

Generations:
1. basic energetics
2. bio and psychoenergetics
3. quantum potential
4. CSR, Casual System Robot

[edit on 14-7-2004 by titus]

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX
Today, a huge radio transmitter called HAARP is located in Southern Alaska with several other locations throughout the world. In the past 20 years, scientists have further discovered how to focus this beam into the ionosphere, reflect it off the ionosphere, and then aim in back down to earth any place they want it to go. As you can see from the drawing, extremely powerful signals in the vicinity of 10 Gigawatts can be aimed at any place on the earth the scientists want it to go.

See we just might have our own weather control device

yes, us has gen 1 energetics, weather contol is possible with gen 1

on side note: i thought that HAARP is also aimed for mind contol...

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Oh...the stabbing no help
mind control now that would be useful without even going to war the US can convince or turn the enemy troops against their own government they can fight our battle for us yay

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join