It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I had to explain chemtrails to my children.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I thought i could protect my children from this crazy corrupt world for a bit longer.
We live in a remote coastal community miles and miles from any airport,we dont get air traffic, a lovely warm sunny day, all my children were outside playing.
My 11 yo runs in Dad,dad, a plane is crashing,or it looks like it is crashing,its spraying stuff out.
I went out to see a big filthy white line over our house,my 6yo says Dad i reckon its a missile
More trails happened over the next few hrs criss crossing the sky like spider webs,my children were pressing me for answers i didnt really want to give them.
After seeing how moved they were watching our sky fill with white lines,all the questions,i let them watch a bit of "What in the world are they spraying".
My children now want to CONFRONT the government.My 6yo says he wants to punch them and kick them
after telling him he cant do that,he said ' well we should ring Ebay so everybody knows'

My 6 yo old is surprisingly angered about it,iam going to help him confront the government on this issue.

+30 more 
posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
You could have tried telling them the truth instead of messing with their heads by telling them a crazy conspiracy story. But then again if they believe in santa they'll work out both are just as daft as each other one day.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Aint no conspiracy, i have discussed geoengineering with my local mp,the victorian gov has been quite open about it as has the tassie state gov.
www.abc.net.au...

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by iceblue20-12

Cloud seeding (introducing an aggregate for storm clouds to build around) is very different from a chemtrail..

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

What does cloud seeding have to do with chemtrails(contrails)...
Do you know how cloud seeding works? And again posting links about weather manipulation has nothing to do with the chemtrails(contrails) in the sky.
edit on 29-1-2011 by Solomons because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Geo engineering is in full swing.

Quote from link
" (NaturalNews) Discussions of weather control technology used to be limited to the hushed gossip of conspiracy theorists, but it turns out the conspiracy theorists were right (again). Today in Abu Dhabi, scientists have successfully manipulated entire weather systems, causing up to fifty downpours of rain across the Al Ain region the desert nation over the last year."

www.naturalnews.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Aye, cloud seeding (and, indeed, any other form of spraying - real or imaginary - other than crop dusting) can't be seen from the ground. If you see white clouds forming behind an aircraft then they're what we call contrails. More info here:

www.airspacemag.com...

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
*Golf clap*

Good job on ensuring the rise of a new generation of vapid, alarmist, reactionary imbeciles that will detract (possibly violently) from important matters and pollute public forums. What a bright future they have...
edit on 29-1-2011 by laterallateral because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Yet again....you have COMPLETELY mistaken the science and technology of "cloud seeding" with absolutely normal, everyday commonplace airplane CONtrails....at cruise altitudes, well above 30,000 feet overhead, in majority of cases.

You really owe your child(ren) the proper education and explanation.

Can start here: asd-www.larc.nasa.gov...

And continue further, here: cimss.ssec.wisc.edu...

Know that, if you use Google, type in searches of just "contrail", and a load or REAL crap shows up...."chem"-trail nonsense has become intertwined and linked with the facts and science, so much by now, that it infects and infests the topic.

On Google, when looking for actual science of contrails, use the "-" (minus) sign in front of search parameters you don't want....like "chemtrail"....

Be advised, "chem"-trails are a huge HOAX. Started, initially perhaps, by innocently ignorant people....but, due to the simultaneous rise in popularity of the Internet, it has blossomed into a sort of cottage industry business for charlatans and hucksters, who will perpeturate any and all myths....again, either due to abject, terminal stupidity --- or, more evilly, for a profit motive.

Based on the adage, "A sucker is born every minute".

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Ummmmm....THAT story???:

Today in Abu Dhabi, scientists have successfully manipulated entire weather systems, causing up to fifty downpours of rain across the Al Ain region the desert nation over the last year."

They did NOT USE AIRPLANES!!!!

Read it, again.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Oh, and BTW? The author's comments about HAARP and Jesse Ventura? Shows he/she has NO IDEA what they're talking about. More idiocy and crap, spewing from people's keyboards, and serving to "dumb down" an entire generation (or two) of gullible people..... So sad.....

edit on 29 January 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

Yes i know how cloud seeding works.
Understand this when dealing with the gov say "chemtrail" and they wont listen to you.Say Geoengineering and its a different story.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I hate this conspiracy these people breathe the same air we do. I doubt they want to poison themselves or cause any harm to them or their children i will even add fluoride to this statement because everyone drinks the same tap water . If the governments or the NWO want to wipe out 1/3 or 2/3 I really don't remember. If these people want to harm us they are going about it is a silly manner when it is just as easy to poison water supply from the water treatment plants. Why waste all this money on elaborate demonstrations such chemtrails and harrp to do us harm. This is not a conspiracy these are all bits and pieces of a story that people do not understand and make assumptions and come on to sites like ATS and creating disinformation even paranoia and now you are teaching it to your kids.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Operation Cloverleaf...... nuff said....

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Good for you im glad you sat down and showed your children about chemtrails ..Ive had alot of people ask me what are they spraying the skys with.. i live the sticks of minnesta somedays the skys are so full of spray you cant even see the sun its just a blur .nothing wrong with showing your kids let them make up there own mind as they grow older your kids are our future

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Heres an article about the queensland gov,

news.smh.com.au...

Maybe they made too much rain last month.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1

Funny also was the fact that people in town were stopping and looking up also,we just dont get air traffic here that would cause it or make it,otherwise there is a heap of planes way off course.
Thanks for your reply.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
We just dont get air traffic here either im no were near any airports..Im a farmer and most of the people asking are other farmers in the area ..also we have noticed after heavy spraying days it snows the next day ..In the summer we have noticed our crops arent growing that well either so whatever there spraying is doing something to our corn and soybeans its not just me see this

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Yep me too,work on a dairy.

Thing is when two young children can look into the sky and realize that "something aint right",what will it take for adults to realize the same thing.Being we dont get air traffic it stood out like a sore thumb thats why ppl in town were sticking their heads out to have a look.
Having difficulty with some crops,seeds hard to sprout.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I ran into that alot last summer alot of my crops didnt sprout and it wasnt from lack of rain its like there is something in the soil..Im going to take a sample in this summer and have it looked at..your going to have alot of people here saying its just not true but everyone has there own idea on this world wide problem ..

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

HOW many times must this be explained?? Your proximity to airports makes NO DIFFERENCE when it involves contrails!! People, please please start thinking, and use some logic instead of believing this "pseudo-science" crap spewed by "chem"-trail hoax pushers!!

We just dont get air traffic here either im no were near any airports...

You said you're in "the sticks" in Minnesota.

Well, guess what? You actually do get plenty of air traffic, overhead!!!

Maybe a video is the best way....maybe the only way to illustrate, for some. This is a time-lapse look at only 24 hours, in the Lower 48 States of the USA (sorry, OP....don't have one for Australia, yet...).

Sugar, look for where YOU are on the map...go to full screen, be better. You can see the "MSP" for the Minneapolis Airport, there for orientation.

Anything you see, those are nothing but CONtrails....clouds, really of ice crystals. Yes, formed "artificially", but not "on purpose"...just a fact of our technology, and modern jet airplane/engine designs.

And, there is simply NO WAY that anything up seven miles overhead is going to "drop down" directly on you!!! It just ain't gonna happen, period.

TRY, please, to get educated on this.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join