It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We're all nothing more than avatars

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Am I typing right now? No I'm not. I'm controlling a body that is typing right now. I am in a different place, I have no body but I am real. I am what you would think of as a soul and all of you are being controlled by other souls right now. Your souls are controlling your bodies and right now they are having your body read what I am having my body type.

When my body, this avatar that I use to experience this game runs out of juice, I have it sleep. Just as a rechargeable battery needs to recharge, this body needs to sleep in order to dissipate the electrostatic field that has built up within it throughout my period of using it.

While I am allowing this body to sleep I will continue on with my real existence which you may think of as dreaming until I decide that this body has recharged enough, at which point I will control it again in order to experience this game.

When this body wears out beyond my ability to have it repaired I will discard it and acquire the next model that I will use and use it to experience the next game. I will never die.

edit on 29-1-2011 by EssenSieMich because: sp

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by EssenSieMich

have you ever seen a dead body?

its like a empty pop can....

my mind/heart tells me it is EMPTY...

we are,, what we experience......
and others are a figment of reality...

so..???

im tired so i wont find the answer tonight,, and my "off the grid " batteries , are needing recharge by the sun..

see you tomorrow ,, or not,,,,

but S & F for thinking out of the TV ZONE...

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Wow sounds like the Matrix and Avatar.

I feel what you are saying...it kind of makes sense....but what made you strongly believe this? What proof do you have?

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
This life is just time out from the factory work....

so make the most of it ....

The Matrix - Twilight Zone 1985

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
That's an interesting thought. For me that would mean this reality is a dull and boring place. When I go to sleep I often have superpowers. I also time travel and alter realities in our present world if I don't like how something is going and I notice it. The really weird dreams would be like I'm waking up in this reality but in the past or future or slightly different realities of Earth. I'm wondering if our dream state was reality, what kind of state would I be in if I was able to alter reality however I wanted in a lucid dream?

In one dream I had nanobots that communicated with my brain and had an extremely rapid wireless connection to the internet. I basically took over all the thought processes of the internet while I was exploring and started to tune it up. It was severely lacking information so I found a way to scan the memories and thoughts of everyone on the planet. I even scanned a couple of extraterrestrials who were aware that they were being scanned. From that point I gained knowledge of their home planet and scanned and learned about several alien civilizations. Soon the dream became even weirder. If that's reality and it keeps changing every time I go to sleep, I see why I spend so much time here in this reality.

One time I dreamed of a vast alien communication network that I'm mostly unaware of and humans won't discover for centuries. It is a telepathic network but a number of humans are mostly unaware that they are being used as hubs to process many telepathic communications. A problem developed where I became aware and information leaked out. I don't really see how all my weird dreams could be reality especially since some are dreams about this reality. Crazy dreams about some people being using as telepathic hubs for a vast network of telepathic aliens sounds crazy. Sometimes I wonder how I manage to dream up so much weird stuff.

Maybe if the dream state is reality, I'm a computer programmer and I wrote a lot of the programming for this universe. I'm still searching for the God mode trigger in this reality so I can do whatever I want to but still haven't found it. Just joking. With my luck I would be working with another programmer for this reality who would be a practical joker and make the weather change based on my mood in this reality or do other weird stuff based on whatever I thought of while in this reality. Then I might think I was going crazy or that someone was playing with me.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   

haha interesting way to put it! I'll add these bodies are prototypes till we perfect them then there will be no need to keep taking up newer models but we will be able to materialize the final model at will when ever we need it.

We actually have three bodies

1. A mental body lower - manas
2. An emotional body - astral body
3. A physical body - the dense physical and the etheric body

So it is a little more complex then we think and there are three higher bodies that correspond to these also. Anyway just my 3 cents.

edit on 29-1-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Coooool....i enjoyed watching this...freaky.

Well....I certainly don't think I am an Avatar.... I mean I wonder sometimes...and I do feel that when we leave here, we leave a shell of a body and go somewhere else. or come back in another body. But I definitely feel like I am in my body right now, controlling it right now....I sense a higher self though...or guardian angel....spriti guide...whatever you want to call them.

It's so funny too cause most people wouldn't have the time of day to even wonder or think about this sort of thing. they just go about their every day...work, eat. sleep, pay bills,keep family happy, work eat, sleep, pay billls over and over...that is their reality. No time for any other thought.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   

We are within a dream. Who is there in the dream? Only characters within the dream. No one at all only the dreamer. Who's dreaming this dream? Does the dreamer have any control? Are you the dreamer? Or just a character in the dream?

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Nice post! After years of studying metaphysics, holistic healing, meditation, visualization, hypnotherapy and regression therapy (and I'm certified in this btw) for the last 25 years, I have come to understand our existance is a continuous process much like you describe, only adding that the decision to occupy another body is a choice/gift if we decide that choice is again right for us.

How amazing would it be if people would just use common sense and logic when figuring out who they are instead of falling for the BS dished out by the religious of this world. As well meaning as most religions are, religion stops many from reconizing the vibration that is inside each of us, which guides us to this understanding of who we truly are.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I like your OP.

It certainly is strange seeing a dead body I remember seeing my Grandad in the funeral home and not being able to connect the body I saw with the man I knew on an emotional level at all so I guess whatever it was that made him him was gone at that stage.

I certainly hope that my dreams are not my "real" life though as they are usually terrifying to the point of me screaming in my sleep, if that's what I can look forward to when I die then I'm not a happy bunny

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Basically the premise of the movies Matrix, Avatar, and Surrogates. Do you have any supporting proof or evidence to support your OP? Or should I just believe movies loosely based of theory?

I mean no ill-will or disrespect, but you only offered a synopsis of the above mentioned movies.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

You seem to know so much...one day perhaps you will wake up
And realise that you know nothing at all about anything.
And of course you aren’t allowing this body to sleep
It will sleep of its own accord, despite any wishes that you may have.
And dissipating the electric field…enough said

edit on 29-1-2011 by midicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by darrman

have you ever seen a dead body?

its like a empty pop can....

my mind/heart tells me it is EMPTY...

we are,, what we experience......
and others are a figment of reality...

so..???

im tired so i wont find the answer tonight,, and my "off the grid " batteries , are needing recharge by the sun..

see you tomorrow ,, or not,,,,

but S & F for thinking out of the TV ZONE...

I absolutely agree with you, a dead body is clearly vacant and you know the soul is gone. People never die, bodies die, you - reader - will never die.

The bodies that we choose, the bodies that we have used, would be nothing more than grains of sand on an endless beach.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by justsaying

Nice post! After years of studying metaphysics, holistic healing, meditation, visualization, hypnotherapy and regression therapy (and I'm certified in this btw) for the last 25 years, I have come to understand our existance is a continuous process much like you describe, only adding that the decision to occupy another body is a choice/gift if we decide that choice is again right for us.

How amazing would it be if people would just use common sense and logic when figuring out who they are instead of falling for the BS dished out by the religious of this world. As well meaning as most religions are, religion stops many from reconizing the vibration that is inside each of us, which guides us to this understanding of who we truly are.

I fully agree with your addition - the decision to occupy another body is indeed a choice and I find that people who share our views do share them BECAUSE we are further along on this path toward enlightenment.

I agree with your view on religion as well and would add that this is common for any other control structure. All control structures are designed to either prevent us or separate us from our natural inclination toward knowing our spiritual self.

I believe that the powers that be fully realize that an internal spiritual awakening of the people would be the end of their power over other people. The nonsensical war on the use of psychedelics to experience this separate reality is a perfect example.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
We are all waves in one ocean, waving, thinking we are separate. Dying will be the end of the wave, dropping down back into the ocean, where the wave will know the ocean and be complete.
The ocean is always there, but it is really here. You are already the ocean.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
S & F OP,

You obviously took this information better than I did. When I had my moment of remembrance it sure shocked me, but then again I felt like I knew all along.

To everyone else, the avatar thing can be beneficial to knowing who you are, but it is not something to dwell on. I say that with first hand experience, I stopped meditating and doing what I do best - sharing love, when this happened. So I will say keep bringing love and awareness to the ones around you. If we fight with each other about politics, religion, sports, news, etc., how are we to ever band together and facilitate the change we wish to see in the world? All of those mislead us and they are part of a system which is obviously failing all of us. People keep calling it the Age of Enlightenment, don't give it names and dirty the true essence of what is happening now. More and more are becoming aware of our parasitic and destructive ways. It's like a car arriving at a T-stop, we have two options.

Keep this planet the way it is and how it eerily represents a hell-like world.

Or facilitate a change where we experience a heaven-like world.

Peace and Love.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I can agree with the avatar statement. But I'm not too sure about the "never dying" part. Energy isn't created or destroyed, so I suppose that means your "conscious" has to go somewhere.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   

This is tripping me out I'm rolling balls...

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Yup... just give up on your life, no point to it, you are just in a simulation of reality, that's all.

Give up thinking for yourself, trying to gain freedom, and fighting against the plans of the elite, because it's all just in your head... this is nothing more than your own subconscious "Dualism" mode of consciousness trying to teach you a lesson.... you are not real, and none of the corruption in this world is either.

Just lay back, and let the "Illuminati" program in this reality take full control, because that is the absolute best way to complete this cycle of Incarnation and rebirth...

Just Give *UP*

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
It's all good, it's all good

Ok now teach me how to shift from one body to another .... plug in and plug out as I pleased.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join