It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Revolution is at your door RIGHT NOW!!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Honestly, if a situation like that arrises, I will be on the side of the military and it will be my duty to be on their side if I agree with them or not.

I live on a military base and i'm a soldier, however i'd draw the line if they tried me to do unconstitutional stuff.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

I would direct your attention to this book - Patriots: Surviving the Coming Collapse. All of your questions will be answered.

This story has already been written...

www.amazon.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thunder heart woman
reply to post by Hefficide

The tough talk going on around here won't be so tough once this gets going. I've sat back and watched this long enough, and some people after watching the goings on in Egypt think it would be cool if this were going on here. I think it will eventually happen but do not wish and dream for this nightmare. It's wayyyy different in real life than what you are watching on TV and youtube vids.

Thank you, people have no idea what war is really like until they are living it.

What am I gonna do? Get the hell out. I have money in the bank to buy tickets and get out. I've got my passport too. I'm just gonna grab my baby and what little I can bring and get myself to Europe (or Canada if flying ain't an option). There is always a bit of warning something is gonna happen when we are talking on the national level. I'm not gonna stick around and be someones target practice. I've got a kid to feed.

As for these people who think there is going to be an uprising-Don't be stupid. At least 60% of Americans are overweight. Another chunk of this population is obese. They probably can't even walk a mile without needing a break. You are not going to beat a trained, armed to teeth, fit army with a bunch of doughy gun slingers (who probably can't aim well either). And no, unless you are planning on feeding the miltary and paying their bills, they are not gonna back you up.

Of course, this isn't gonna happen anyway.
edit on 30-1-2011 by antonia because: RAWR

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Allow me to add a few observations here. These are not off the top of my head either,

Police are not responsible for your protection, ultimately you are responsible for your protection. Police in general do not prevent violence, they pick up the pieces afterwards. Police are ultimately responsible for the protection of their own families. Police will largely be at home with their families or moving them to safety. As evidenced by the NOPD during the Katrina disaster.

The military will be largely divided on the subject. There are the ones that will follow orders to the letter and there are those that think before they act. This spans the lowest private to the highest general. These men and women have families and a great many of them will not act violently against their own countrymen. Yes I know some of you dyed in the wool types, I used to be one of you will do what you are told irregardless of the facts or basic commonsense or AN OATH, you're mothers would be so proud, so spare me.

So who does that leave. Knowing what I know about agenda 21 and the United Nations plan for the United States I would say the only effective force that could put down an uprising in the US would be the United Nations but then, like it or not, it becomes a foreign invasion and will be the time for all men to act accordingly.

There is not a force on the planet that would want to take on a country in which the citizenry is so heavily armed and you should consider this as our own Government attempts to exercise constraints on our right to keep and bare arms. In the big picture, who does this benefit?

People are quick to act when some great wrong takes place but they fail to consider the reprocussions of those actions.

Oh yeah, got a little side tracked - FEMA wil be providing food and shelter for all takers - just like New Orleans
edit on 30-1-2011 by WWJFKD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by matrix12
reply to post by BlackOps719

i was going to post my plan, but snap your rite and threads like these are just probes to see how the public will react!
with ips linking your info to your service provider then to you, star to you!!!!!!!!!

Perhaps you are right. Wouldn't want to upset Big Brother now would we. This is pathetic. You and some others are actually afraid to speak your minds. May as well stick a fork in you cause you're done.

You know in 2001 67 million Americans were projected to have not paid or filed their taxes. I wonder how many of those Americans have had any reprocussions because of this. If they cant handle this what makes you think they can contain an uprising.

You are being buffaloed by Big media, because its all you know but its all a ruse, look for the little guy behind the curtain. I mean you don't want to stand up for your nation so be it. No man should tell another man how to handle that decision , but please do not allow yourselves to be snookered by this paper dragon.

One of the worst social mores ever was "We don't talk about politics and religion, it just leads to fights" Well I submit look how that has worked out for us in the end.

In my world this does not have to end violently, this is not something I crave, but it does have to end.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Well being that my nearest family member is only 1/2 a mile away my options are:

Stick it out. They are going to likely pursue the open combatants. Wait till they pass and move my family as quickly as possible to my parents house. There combined resources and manpower will allow for greater survivability.

Leave in the middle of the fray, hope that neither group notices that I have a large vehicle packed with kids, water and food. Avoiding any major roads (not really possible) and again getting to other family members.

Both options have the risk of being either shot inadvertently (stray rounds strike the house or while on the move), captured and supplies "commandeered" .

It's a scary thought... combat in my street, in my city, in my state, in my country.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
STOP!

Do not raise up arms against the troops, nor the police. Don't you see - this is what they want?

Can't people comprehend that the only way to fight the actual powers that be is to fight them with what they have used over us for so many years? They have not put guns to our heads.

The only way to combat these corporations, the corrupt government, the banks, the health care industry is to STOP.

We need to take their power from them by not feeding the system. This needs planning, and hording of food - not weapons.

If people start going outside with weapons and camo - you are asking to be slaughtered. Please, please listen to me.

No one needs to attack anyone - but people need to help each other in these times... save your food, help your neighbors - tell them to save their food... make a food storage center.

Take the money away from TPTB and their world will collapse... attack them - and yours will be destroyed.

AND YES - THEY ARE WATCHING WHAT YOU AND I TYPE.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
So there's a full on firefight right outside my front door and I'm just finding out about it?
Everything is down?
Landlines, cells, power, gas?
My six is also occupied?
I'm with the family and I'm with limited arms?

Sounds bad, especially with the family situation.

I'm not taking fire though am I?
I'm just in the middle of it correct?

I dont know Heff, sounds like bunker and hunker time.
In this day and age who the hell knows what's really going on outside my door.
Doesnt sound like it will last long.
Probably just wait it out, because the likes of this actually being something of a grand scale without any build up or info prior seems far fetched.

Now if I start taking fire or people start coming after me and the family and I have no idea what's going on, that's a different story.

Too many if's to take immediate action Heff.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
reply to post by skeptic_al

Have you made any preparations? yes or no?
I am not a rich man but i have.
Now for me to assume that someone who was rich and made no preparations would be silly.
Paper cash is not the only power.
I will do fine with my cigarettes, booze, skills Etc.
I am sure the rich folk who have everything done for them, had someone buy a stockpile of gold and silver.
Of course there will be exceptions to this rule.

We have enough canned goods to last a few months
We already grow some veggies in the backyard.

These we already had ages ago, way before ther SHTF the first time.
I also feel safer with only 1 gun for every 20 people, as opposed to 1 gun per person in the US

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Looking at history and "Thinking Critically" how many folks comprehend that there will be innocent deaths on both sides of fence “the American flag wavers and the Gadsden flag wavers".
Each and every one of these soldiers has SOMEONE at least that cares for them, good or bad.
Their death will affect someone and motivate them in some way. This is the ripple effect and will lead to more hatred and death.
It is most important for everyone to stand under "ONE" flag the flag of humanity, if someone moves against humanity, they need to be hunted down and tried and properly taken care of.
Notice on a chessboard the pawns are always the first pieces sacrificed, and at the end of the game there are some pawns left, but the "King" is ALWAYS the last to pay the price.
Now, if only the human race aka “PAWNS” were smart enough to figure out who the real kings were and have all of the pawns work together both black and white could and would win.
But there are still rooks, bishops and knights that have too much power to give up they make just enough money to make it worth the risk of siding with the kings, they do not realize that their children are future pawns and are only making things worse, but are too comfortable to be swayed, these pieces of inaction deserve the same fate as their kings do as well.
It’s just a game folks, have fun with it, and if you catch someone cheating, tell everyone and don’t play with them anymore.
Take your ball and go home.
I already have a large list of kids I will not play with anymore and I strongly suggest you make your own.
The only way to kill the beast is to starve it.
This is “Critical Thinking”.
Sure I love the Rambo movies and the feeling of power that comes from holding a gun but, magic wands were traditionally made of “Hollywood” you know.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
The Patriot
165 min - Action | Drama | War - 28 June 2000 (USA)

Peaceful farmer Benjamin Martin (Mel Gibson) is driven to lead the Colonial Militia during the American Revolution when a sadistic British officer murders his son.

I'm just a peaceful farmer,

Sri Oracle

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join