It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Clear And Startling Truth About Obama

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by allprowolfy

Ummmm, Since you request ON TOPIC contribution, here are a few sentiments regarding Rev Manning (one very sick individual) and his reasons for attacking Obama. BTW, hoe did the "mock trial" turnout? Did the sock puppet jury ever show up.
The guy is a joke. :shk: I could go even further regarding Corsi but won't bother. I refuse to lend credibility to a topic that is nothing more than a smear campaign.

Black radio and Internet blogs have been abuzz over a Harlem minister who preaches sermons against White House hopeful Barack Obama… and often refers to the senator as “a good Negro” not to be trusted, “a pimp” and a “mac daddy.”  

James David Manning of Atlah World Ministries has largely been written off as a complete nut by bloggers who have seen clips of his irrational anti-Obama sermons via his YouTube site. 
Manning, a former marketing executive, has also called Obama “white trash” and says black people should never vote for a black man who has not been to jail, citing Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., Malcolm X, Rev. Jesse Jackson and Jesus Christ as great leaders who have all been imprisoned. 
Another clip shows Manning criticizing Obama’s black, male supporters – insinuating they are all homosexual, have impregnated black women and abandoned their children.

harlemworldblog.wordpress.com...

Heck, even the idol of the neocons abhors Manning for very different reasons. Here is what Rush Blowhard had to say.

RUSH: There is one common denominator, ladies and gentlemen, between the rantings -- uh, sorry -- the sermons of the Reverend Jeremiah Wright in Chicago and the Reverend James David Manning in Harlem.  There is one common denominator.  Do you know what that might be?  In the case of the Reverend Jeremiah Wright, the United States is the rotgut place it is because of rich white people.  In the case of James David Manning, Obama is trashed because he had a white mother.

www.rushlimbaugh.com...
edit on 29-1-2011 by kinda kurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by AuirOverrun
And who cares if hes not American, hes loyal to America.

No he's not. He publicly stated the opposing political Party was his ENEMY. We've never had a President call half the country his enemy. Well other than Abe Lincoln when we went to WAR with half the country.

Abe was an American. Barry Soetoro...errr Barrack Hussein...has a Connecticut Social Security number.

He's never lived in Connecticut. How'd he get it then? Mommy got it for him from someone that died?

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Thanks for posting. Investigations, books, interviews, public discussions on the issue...Obama could silence all of this by disclosing one document, if he has nothing to hide.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Obama is a decent president.....hes not the worst thing to happen to America
And who cares if hes not American, hes loyal to America. Americans are just too proud and too stupid in my opinion....

It must be awful to have to live with that smell all the time. You know, if you pull your head out of you rectum that smell will go away. You will also be able to see things without having to look through a brown haze. Mind your own business up there in the Peoples Republic of Canada, and kindly stay out of ours.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

Jerome Corsi. Now there's a source with no axe to grind at all. A bastion of integrity and fairness!

Even for the typical standard around here, you're desperate.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

Obama is a globalist puppet dancing on the bankster strings. The Illuminati run the world. Yay for shadow governments.

Learn more at www.prisonplanet.com

Join the fight against the globalist elites, V for Victory!

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
The presidents should change thier names to 'howdy doody'
LOOk guys, see how i let them pull my strings!!!

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
There is no long form.
grandparents registered obama's birth.
Thus why he has a record...just no long form.
and to this day grandparents can register you birth no records needed.
Go figure.

and no hospital has a record of obama being born.
or his mother ever being in there hospital's.

So what do we make of all this?
You know if he was lying obama could sue him right...
So obama doesnt want to sue him for slander..cause he would lose.

So what do you make of this?
More hype?
Or the truth?
You decide

I have decided that this post is stupid and decided to give you another flag to add to your 1000s that you already have.
edit on 10-2-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Obama will be America's Last President!

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

And who cares if hes not American, hes loyal to America. Americans are just too proud and too stupid in my opinion....

He is at best terrible.
He is not the worst thing to happen, but sure is a close second or third.
I care. Law is law.
He is not loyal to America, he is loyal to himself.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Here is what makes absolutely NO sense to me whatsoever.

If Obama was really not born in the US, why was/is the Republican party not providing concrete evidence? Republicans were in power when Obama was running, if there was any credible evidence that he wasn't born here, why didn't the republicans stop him from running? Doesn't add up.

Unless you think this is more NWO stuff going on, and both Republicans and Democrats were in on this together so Republicans wanted him to get elected too. This also does not add up. The NWO is all powerful and controls the whole world, yet they can't falsify documents to prove that he WAS born in the US?

There is just no logic in the arguments that he wasn't born here.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by macman

He is at best terrible.
He is not the worst thing to happen, but sure is a close second or third.
I care. Law is law.
He is not loyal to America, he is loyal to himself.

LOL, no different the last 40 some presidents, no difference, never has been never will, no matter what color a president is, the humans out side government will always be with pitch forks in hand, knocking on the castles door demanding they be heard.
That’s the one thing during the bush administration I learned, because bush didn’t care about anything or any body.
bush conjured reality to the up most respect for the dark side of the force, I couldn’t do nothing but respect him.
edit on 12-2-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Yaaaawn, aren't there a million threads already on this? OK, he wasn't born here, he absolutely hates America, he is the worst president in recorded history, he's the friggin antichrist, he's the devil. Sounds similar to the last president, except for being an islamic muslim hell bent on destroying the West. I voted for him and will vote for him again, because I would rather have him than Palin ANYDAY. They are all liars, just pick whichever one you want most. If he isn't American then why aren't the Republicans going all out, media blitzes. I pretty much only hear about it here. hmmm strange.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by James1982
Here is what makes absolutely NO sense to me whatsoever.
If Obama was really not born in the US, why was/is the Republican party not providing concrete evidence? Republicans were in power when Obama was running, if there was any credible evidence that he wasn't born here, why didn't the republicans stop him from running? Doesn't add up.
Unless you think this is more NWO stuff going on, and both Republicans and Democrats were in on this together so Republicans wanted him to get elected too. This also does not add up. The NWO is all powerful and controls the whole world, yet they can't falsify documents to prove that he WAS born in the US?
There is just no logic in the arguments that he wasn't born here.

That's because everyone believes in this "two party" system crap..
Every western country has one...
Funny how the opposition ALWAYS complain about what the Government does but when they eventually get into power nothing changes..

Wake up and smell the Roses, there's NO two parties..
They are all in it together...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join