It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

article on september 11 - your thoughts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I came accross this article a few hours ago, and it makes for fascinating reading. I searched ATS and I couldn't see that someone has posted a link about it before, if they have then please delete this thread and accept my apologies :X

The link is physics911.org... and it basically discusses the fact that the government committed the atrocities for their own gain (nothing new there), except it seems to be quite detailed and has full transcripts of various interesting conversations etc.

Was just wondering what you all made of it, and how much you think is actually verifiable or just conjecture.

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I think that there are definite inconsistencies regarding 911 that have yet to be addressed officially. And that some are of the nature of simple physics which is why I guess the website's name is Physics911. I do not think that these inconsistencies prove anything in and of themselves. But they are very glaring.

I also do not believe that Bush himself was in on 911. That look he gave in the classroom as the man whispered in his ear was one of genuine "Oh my God" terror (which isn't the most resassuring expression to be made by the leader of your country, but it was honest).

join