It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Orb like I've never seen before..

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

Well the image has been saved alot of times.. I got this image off of my Facebook page, cause Iwas showing family and stuff, (and my brother in law who's in the pic)
I have no reason to try to fake a picture, i loathe people who do that, I think it's tacky.. so like I said, believe me or not! I just thought it was really neat and wanted to share!!! *not so glad I did now!* lol

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Thats a handy tool you have found there!

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Weeeden

Don't feel bad about sharing - that's what we do here. We have skeptics that debunk just like on the paranormal shows - that shows intent to try to get to the truth. I found the orb interesting, have no idea what it is but I was thinking it had a look such as a Native American medicine wheel.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

Thanks crazydaisy! lol I came on here all super pumped to show my neat pic.. I just have to keep in mind too I'm proooobably too sensitive to participate in a site like this and should remain a bystander... lol
I still think my pic is fascinating tho.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Weeeden

It's nothing personal to you weeeden, but 1000's of odd pictures are posted on ATS and the people that post them always say they aren't fake and a lot of them are indeed found to be faked (People come to ATS with Iphone ghost pictures that they claim to be real for example) so people are a little skeptical to say the least.

edit on 27-1-2011 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Aww thanks davespanners.. I should have expected it I guess.. and I can see how people would be skeptical.. I guess that's a good thing!! But when I know myself that I haven't altered it in any way, it's frustrating.. People are supposed to be Awwwed and amazed at my wondrous photo!!

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Man it's an orb party where I live!
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/53f52848158b.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f74f34ed9980.jpg[/atsimg]
Got heaps of these, thought i'd put some up.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Hmm the one thing that also looked strange here is the guy on the Right seems to have a half circle thing on his leg. Well I thought it looked close to the same size and so cut the orb thing out using paint feature and it is the same size. Strange.

Wild looking whatever it is.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Connman

Funny...all this time and I never saw that one down by (my husbands) that guys leg! It's pretty faint tho.. thanks for pointing it out!

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I think this image:

proves conclusively that it's fun to add python script filters to pictures

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by reticlevision

What the heck is that?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

That looks really neat and all, but I have no idea what you're saying I did to the pic.. can you let me in on this please??

Ok, I just googled that, and it looks bloody confusing.. you people are giving me WAY too much credit.. lol I couldnt figure out what the heck that even meant!
edit on 27-1-2011 by Weeeden because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Weeeden

It's your picture. Run through some filters.
It amused me.
Seriously though, the orb looks quite a bit like a water drop
I don't think you did anything to the pic.
I'll go away now/

edit on 27-1-2011 by reticlevision because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

LOL ok...
It sooo totally very well could be a water droplet.. Maybe someone was talking near my niece and sprayed a bit as they talked eh??

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Weeeden

Could be. Or it might be a spirit of one of those birch trees they just killed. We'll never know

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

I think you might be onto something there!

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I've been into the paranormal all my life, everyone in my family has several personal stories to tell, some of them who don't believe in ghosts. But I started ghost hunting in 1999 after meeting something face to face for the first time.

Since then, I've been online and off investigating, photographing and doing EVP's in both the U.S. and now Europe. One thing that irks me so much, is that I never got any good at analyzing images to determine if they're fake or not since most of the evidence I provide is my own.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, 99.99% of all orbs are dust, rain droplets etc. But sometimes you just come over something really interesting, as in this photo. I've seen orbs blink and make what appears to be intelligent moves, and those are usually the only orbs I'll accept as being something more then just "dust particles".

But your picture, it reminds me of a miniature version of these orbs (famous for a while, forget the name!) which people claim are beings that can only be captured with a certain filter. Your orb picture doesn't look like rain to me, that's why I'll be adding it to my interesting pile.

Just wish I had a better background in photo editing other then graphics. So thanks for the picture.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Hazz-14

Dude, clean the dust particles off your lens....yeeeeesh!!!

edit on 27-1-2011 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Did anyone notice the "orbs" are in the exact same spot on every pic, over lay the images. Hoax or water inside or out on the lens(maybe)......I think it's in your camera.
edit on 27-1-2011 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by mtnshredder

Seriously tho, if it had been in my camera (which died a year or so ago) .. wouldn't I have had other pictures with a similar mark in them?? Nothing that day, nothing ever.. lol

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join