It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any Chance for Disclosure at Tonight's State of the Union????

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer
Not really. Can you explain it to me?

Nope. Too many follow up questions. And personally I don't get it. But I do understand the premise enough to answer the OP's question without sounding like a broken record.

Of course there will be no disclosure because there's nothing to disclose. Even if there were, it wouldn't happen at a State Of The Union address. And especially not while Obama the megalomaniac is in office.

Now was that so hard?!

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I think the President will say tonight exactly what the Teleprompter wants him to say and nothing more. If the Teleprompter wants to disclose anything it will make the President say so.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by MonkeyWrench30

POTUS is probably not cleared for the truth. If it comes it will come from Wikileaks but only as the last thing leaked. After all of the leaks beat us down then down further if will be; "Okay, as out final release........"

Peace.........yak055h

link   

In a word? No.
It is not politically expedient to do such a thing right now (for either party).

link   

Originally posted by Gradius Maximus
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

Yes....nothing to disclose at all...
- We know very well that the government doesnt keep secrets....right?

The fact that the government has secrets does not validate the notion that they have secrets about aliens.

They've got some goodies for us Drummer, I promise you a good show in the not too distant future.

We can all have our cake and eat it to.

What kind of show are you promising?

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

They've got some goodies for us Drummer, I promise you a good show in the not too distant future

How can you make such a promise? You have no inside knowledge of anything.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

Thats your opinion, but I'll take that as my cue to depart this thread. You can all squabble about how fake it is.

Dont be surprised if things get interesting. Nobody knows whats going to happen for certain.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Of course not, this speech will just be to get chris matthews hormones flowing again.

Thats all these speeches are, just for chris matthews and to get him going.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

reply to post by cluckerspud

Thats your opinion, but I'll take that as my cue to depart this thread. You can all squabble about how fake it is.

Dont be surprised if things get interesting. Nobody knows whats going to happen for certain.

Depart from this thread now? No way pal!!!
You should be back here after his speech and explain the amazing show before us.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Forgive me if I'm wrong, but isn't the entire point of this site to to discuss conspiracies with an open mind? Whats with all the naysayers? Why can't you just humor the op and discuss it without denying his question?

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Obama won't disclose [snip]. Not a thing. Even if he did, it would go something like this:

"To thee American people...*pause...We are in a state of terror, and fear...*long pause*...But rest assured, that there are no such things as UFOs in the sky."

And then Alito, once again, will go

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

They might allude to it, possibly be asked about it. They won't disclose it though.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Not a chance.

That dimwit would never be let in on the truth whatever it may be.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I hear he is going to mention he has access to over a billion dollars in campaign contributions.
If there is ever a disclosure its not going to go the way you hopeful people think.

It will be more like, hide in your homes, we are under attack, come hide in the FEMA camps, can you see how many coffins we have filled up with your fellow countrymen and women ---
honesty is not a virtue by which politics are played.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Yes if we will it to happen it will. I think of disclosure everyday and every new day we grow closer. Keep willing for it and it will. Just hope their not hostile.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
The only disclosure that will be happening tonight is Obama disclosing his 2012 campaign motto

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Bah there was a long thread about this on last year's state of the union too, and last year had a bunch of extra-terrestrial related developments going on in the weeks toward the speech. Like planets found, alot of MSM talking about ETs etc, hyping quite a few people up.

Won't be jack this year

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Why he won't say anything important about disclosure.

A. Aliens are real and we need to fight them = Panic and you don't go to work tomorrow

B. Nibiru is real and will be here in 2012 = Panic and you don't go to work tomorrow

C. I'm not an American = Outrage and everyone protests the next day and skips work

D. Reptilians are real and everyone in power is one and wants to eat you = Panic and everyone buys more guns the next day instead of working

So in short, No disclosure about anything ever unless they are forced to by undeniable facts, even then all of these things can be explained away by fireworks and washing machine freak storms!

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by jacksterson
You can take any road you wish when going out and researching for yourself all about these things.

Indeed, and at one time I had many beliefs about aliens and did a lot of what I thought was research on the topic. However, I eventually applied some scrutiny and critical thinking skills to such beliefs and found that basically none of them held up to that scrutiny. One question I have is: where is the tangible proof and evidence of these aliens? I have even more questions about the whole hypothesis of "disclosure", but first we have to establish existence.

Well duh! If there was definitive proof out there readily available there wouldn't be a need for disclosure now would there?

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud
So do you know what disclosure means now?

Not really. Can you explain it to me?

If so perhaps you can answer the question of the OP.

Of course there will be no disclosure because there's nothing to disclose. Even if there were, it wouldn't happen at a State Of The Union address. And especially not while Obama the megalomaniac is in office.

It's funny how you claim to "not really" understand what disclosure means but then proceed to use it in a sentence in context.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join