It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if your friend is an alien

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Many of us believe that Aliens walk among us, and I was wondering if anyone considered the possibility of your friends being aliens.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
It's possible that at least one or two or more are ALIENS. But then again, my eyes only see them "humans" --- some good-looking and some definitely annoying!

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I would be the happiest person in the World.
I would try my best to get on the best side of the friend/alien. Following which I would try to get a ride in his Spaceship, and if it was at all possible get one of my own. The I would go traveling.

Oh yeah first I would beat the # out of him for not telling me before.
Also I would attempt to get my hands on as much alien tech as possible.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
It would be nice if any alien is your friend. But I wouldn't want an alien as an enemy!

(I wonder if aliens can be 'frienemys' or bffs?)
edit on 24-1-2011 by simone50m because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by simone50m
It would be nice if any alien is your friend. But I wouldn't want an alien as an enemy!

(I wonder if aliens can be 'frienemys' or bffs?)
edit on 24-1-2011 by simone50m because: (no reason given)

That reminds me, it would be cool if the enemy of my enemy was an alien, and somehow by sheer luck also happened to be my friend. At that point all I would say is "may GOD help the enemy" for he would be soon to face his worst fears.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Some of my best friends are married to these dragonlike beings!
A nice looking girl I dated some years ago, always spoke draconic when nude, but she was too hot to be a reptile (as we know have a "cold-blooded" metabolism),

-Is demons concidered aliens? often see a bunch of them at the mall; with their fat kids

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Well

do you ...

a) Find out , ask he big Why's of life and Keep it to your self because he says you can't expose it yet..

b) Find out , secretly get mutilple hidden camera footage of him upload to ATS and say oh look wha we got here ,.

c) Find out , Smash him over the head with a giant sledgehammer you had from construction disect his body

d) Find out , Hold him hostage and ask the super powers who wans to bid he highes

e) Find out , Hold him hostage and make him iphone home . Make high technology new elements infinite energy etc

f) Find out Ask him to fly around in his space ship ., only you get to fly it like in that movie flight of the naviagator

Im not sure ... its a hard one i guess we will just have to cross that bridge when its time lol

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Interesting question... I've got friends from various life styles, religions, etc. If the said 'alien' was a good at heart (or whatever he may have) and a moral... ummm non-human person. It would be awesome to call them a 'friend' Though they would be treated no different from the rest of my buddies.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Ask if he/she could get my family and I off this rock ASAP.

new topics

top topics

join