It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you all think is really going on?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I've been trying to wake people I know up,but it just is'nt working. People probaly think I'm crazy.I don't know whats coming but I don't think it's going to be good.Everyone I know seems to be more worried about whats on tv than whats going on in the real world.I don't think most people will wake up till the sh-t hits the fan.I'm doing my best to be ready for whatever comes my way.Peace and Love to all.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Nebulous1973

What the future holds?

Both prosperity and disaster.

Every century great disasters and crises shake the foundations of the world.

There has also been great prosperity and progress.

There will be new technologies and advances that will radically change the world.

In the next 20 years there are three probable major events I would keep an eye out for:

1. A Second Great Depression: likely brought about by either the collapse of the Chinese economy or the US defaulting on its debts, maybe both.

2. The Rearming of Japan: Probably around the same time the global economy goes in the toilet. They will develop a large nuclear arsenal and a military that will rival the US in terms of technology and power. Currently 85% of Japan wants a nuclear arsenal.

3. A US Space Force or Space Corps: The US will unveil transatmospheric bombers and transports, able to strike and insert Marine Special Operations anywhere on earth within 1 hour. This has been in development for years with the FALCON and SUSTAIN programs.
edit on 25/1/11 by MikeboydUS because: b

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by audio assasin
The appropriate course of action:

1.Sit back and let your goverment do you thinking for you,theres notting you or anyone can do about it.they have won so let it be.

2.Enjoy the ride cos you will be notting have notting and always be a notting.What's really happening does not concern you

3.So just go on watching your plasma TV And the world will be run by the one's you can't see

excuse myself but your a f*cin idiot and that's an understatement

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ignoranceisdestruction

I think that we are looking at Apocalypse/Armageddon as it is 2011, but 5772 in the Hebrew calendar.

See my new thread on general conspiracies. "Is this Apocalypse/Armageddon?"

BTW, I would never put a child of mine on this creation and that was a decision I made at five years of age as there is too much wrong/doing/crime/war/vice/disease, religions and Jesus is known to be a complete lie, etc.

I could also clearly see that it was all supernatural and paranormal.

Even the words and the sexual rhetoric are wrong if you think about it.

Ian Chattan ex NATO SIS

Like my Father trying to uphold the principles of the UN, but it is proving to be more and more uncertain.
We are concerned about preventing/prohibiting the use of ABC WMD on a worldwide scale.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join