It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My dog is behaving weird :(

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Hello Folks,

Our dog has been behaving since the past few weeks a bit strange.

I read through some stuff on "Fragile Earth" but since I can't post there yet I wanna share for what I have found out.

Our dog keeps barking lately more then usual..mostly in a direction where there is nothing.

When I was alone with him at home..I watched what he did and it kinda showed that he was looking at something and when I called his name, he came closer to my door (my room) but was standing like in front of my door, sort of a protection or guardian.

He doesn't sleep in his little house anymore but more all over our place.

When someone rings or comes home, he barks for much longer then ever and is all active.

Also I kinda get the feeling he is trying to protect us as he guards each of our bed rooms in front of the door more often then ever...especially my door.

I also realized that he looks now more into 1 and the same direction and get's very angry and starts barking for a long time and if I tell him to stoop he get's all angry and runs away !????

I don't know if there may be something in our place or anything..but he behaves quite weird lately..I wonder where this could come from?

Neversommer.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Welcome along
nice to see you

Hmm I'm no dog expert as you can see from my avatar, but can you think of anything that might have changed to cause hie change in behaviour? anything that might be stressing him out?

Originally posted by neversommer

He doesn't sleep in his little house anymore

That bit almost made me cry.... poor doggy

Hope someone can help you!

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by neversommer

Take it to the vet first. My dog acted the same way when it had an auto-immune disorder and needed medications or it could of died. Remember, if they're sick they can't tell you.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Hello

Just throwing a general question out there to the more versed in this kind of thing to try and get some solutions for you.

Haven't dogs been known to do this prior to earthquakes?

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Whilst it is a well documented fact that dogs/animals in general are more sensitive to atmospheric/ seismic activity etc. it is also worth noting that dogs in particular relate directly to the environment they are living in. They often mirror and in fact intensify the energies within the home/owner. Have you been more stressed out lately about anything or have there been any changes within your home?

Having worked closely with dogs in particular over the years I have witnessed first hand how owners' emotions/stresses directly affect the pet. If you are worrying about anything it would be reasonable to assume that the dog has picked up on this, hence the reason he wants to stay closer to you/protect you.

Just a thought, hope you and your pooch are well!

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Theres probably a ghost/spirit in your house. There are constantly spirits wandering in and out of houses whether you are aware of it or not- our animals see them. I wouldnt be too concerned unless you are having alot of paranormal activity and its bothering you. Dont worry you did nothing to bring it on, this happens to every one every day all the time. Its natural for ghosts with no boundaries to be curious

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
i believe dogs sense earthquakes seconds before disaster strike..

here is a good example..

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Hi and welcome to ATS

Here is my theory, maybe you have guests.
Alien Home Invasion
Alien Home Invasion Follow-up

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
First of all, thanks guys for all this many Comments!

Now to reply to everyone would involve a lot of time to explain things, so I try to cover everything for everyone here.

I had in the past weeks and months always some issues, mostly conflicts with my family, but on the 1st of April I have my own appartment finally.

After 6 Years spending my time in Australia for study reasons, when I came back I kinda lost the connection to my parents.

I dont watch movies with them anymore and kinda feel disengadget with my Family since then, mostly cause they have not always threated me ok during my 6 years stay in australia.

My Family had the dog before I actually came back, but he knew I was a part of the family and he loves when I am going out with him

I know this when I go for a walk with him, when we get back he balks in the elevator and once I open the door he shoots into the house and balks around and is very energetic for a good 5-10 minutes and wants to play

I really love this dog, he is so cute!

Since I was young I had some very strange forthcomings...I was into ufo's since I was little, and I have experienced a strange encounter in a special house which is abandoned.

Also on a SIDENOTE, I live in the same appartment and same room when I had I believe a strange encounter with something I don't want to say. Back then we had no pet's.

But something was watching me...something came to my bed...I dont want to say what it was.I don't want to be considered..well..

Now for me to describe to what all happened, I feel very close to strange activities, I see and feel things not everyone around me feels.

I have dreams that shortly after is being represented in real life, such as earthquakes are disaster's.

I can involve myself in my own thinking and can picture a situation with my eyes opened that is like watching a movie in the cinemas..I can control everything I think..with this when I dive so deep in my mind..my body kinda starts shaking and my eyes start vibrating..not sure till now what it is...but everything I think represents real life facts.

I believe my dog feels something in our place, and we live on the 5th Floor.

Our Dog is actually very healthy our Vet says and he loves playing around..but more and more often he stays in front of our bedroom doors and balks into our corridor.

He sometimes looks at me while he barks and moves his head into an empty corridor, as he wants to tell me something that there is something.

I may create another topic for what I have experienced in the past if I can share this with people here.

But I don't want to be described as something I don't want to be.

It is a very difficult situation for me, and the connection to my Parents keeps falling apart.

edit on 24-1-2011 by neversommer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by neversommer

Welcome to ATS.
Here's a thread about people's animals acting weird. It would be a good thread for you to check out:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Maybe comparing some stories, you might find out something you didn't think of before

new topics

top topics

join