It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Obama" Robs Bank....Again!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Okay no, Its not really Obama robbing the bank, just someone in an Obama Mask is Austria

uk.news.yahoo.com...
Police believe the same man, disguised by his Obama mask, has been carrying out such bank raids for the past two years.
He threatened the bank's employee with a gun, shouting: "This is a hold-up. Give me the money."

Just thought It was a bit of light hearted news I would share. Need a bit of that sometimes...Hmmm saying that, it was an armed robbery so not really that light hearted... Is he trying to retrieve the bailout money?

Take Care
Regards

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
yeah, i dont know if I would say the story is actually a light-hearted story, but I will say that is a nice looking mask.
made me giggle

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Are you sure it was not him ? He is getting pretty desperate ! Can anyone account for his where abouts ?
We know it can't be Patrick Swayze .
edit on 22-1-2011 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Well, he's already bled America dry. Guess Austria is next. I mean, those golfing vacations can get expensive! And if the White House has cable, the expanded package? Now we're talking big bucks.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by maythetruthbeknown

Hey May, at least this Obama is more open and up front than the real Obama hehe.

And unlike the real one, this fake Obama hasn't hurt anyone - except the banks!

new topics

top topics

join