It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interactive Map of "Dead Zones" in Oceans

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I first reported this on the Plagues 2010 - ? Thread, (updated daily) but thought it interesting and informative enough to deserve its own thread.

What Is Eutrophication?

Eutrophication—the over-enrichment of water by nutrients such as nitrogen and phosphorus—is a leading threat to water quality around the world. Also known as “nutrient pollution,” eutrophication upsets the natural balance of aquatic ecosystems, which can lead to algal blooms, red tides, hypoxic or “dead” zones, fish kills, and, eventually, ecosystem collapse.

Hypoxia is inadequate oxygenation of the blood.

This is an Interactive Map of Eutrophication & Hypoxia - LINK

This map represents 762 coastal areas impacted by eutrophication and/or hypoxia. There are 479 sites identified as experiencing hypoxia, 55 sites that once experienced hypoxia but are now improving, and 228 sites that experience other symptoms of eutrophication, including algal blooms, species loss, and impacts to coral reef assemblages. These data were compiled using a literature search conducted by Dr. Robert Diaz of VIMS and WRI staff. Because this map depends on available data, geographic areas with more data availability (such as the United States) may show relatively more problem areas compared to areas with less data.

Whether you see it or not and whether you believe it or not, our world is crumbling all around us. It will continue to occur until the day of Judgment at Armageddon. This is not "fear-mongering", it's the Truth and this is Yahweh's Message to all of you concerning what is happening:

Yahweh, our God and Creator pours out His wrath upon mankind leading up to Armageddon. It is His will that you all know exactly where it is coming from.

"There will be no peace on Earth until My Son's Kingdom. I will crush every kingdom now standing and rock the earth off its foundation. I Yahweh will destroy every enemy to My throne, and who can stop Me? Who can turn back My anger? No one." - Yahweh

Matthew 10:34 "Don't assume that I came to bring peace on the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

Exodus 15:3 "The LORD is a warrior; Yahweh is His name."
edit on 21-1-2011 by ReginaAdonnaAaron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by GLantern101
The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name

Amen.

Exodus 15:3 The LORD is a warrior; Yahweh is His name. (HCSB)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
No, Judgment is not after Armageddon; the Kingdom on Earth is next! I think your skipping right from bad to worse and missing the good part! One Thousand years of Christ as Lord in Heaven on Earth!

Right now the best we can hope for is that we are not duped into being on the wrong side of all of this because the Demons and all of their attachments will be cast back into the Leviathan, and people are the attachments.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ReginaAdonnaAaron

You know, I quit participating in any threads that have to do with religion or used Yahweh's name in any way, because the rhetoric has gotten so ugly lately. I discovered that no matter what most of the atheists (or agnostics, etc.) say, they don't want truth or proof, just another platform to accuse believers of ignorance and stupidity. Their hearts and eyes are closed to Yahweh. This thread will be no different, I'm sure, once they discover that you have written that these are signs of the end of this age.

That being said, the truth is slapping everyone upside the head, and those who react with anger and venom are the very ones these signs are directed towards. We have no choice in speaking the truth. I understand and have been shown that we are truly at the end of this age. Yahweh's wrath has reached the point of no going back. We have NOT repented, we have NOT returned to Him, we CONTINUALLY ignore His calls for truth and justice. His patience is worn out, and we will now have to face the consequences of our choices.

For all those who will come to this thread and ridicule and slander the OP, remember this in the coming times:

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED TIME AND TIME AGAIN OF THE CONSEQUENCES OF YOUR CHOICE TO REJECT YAHWEH.

When it becomes undeniable where all of these signs are coming from, you will have no one to point a finger at, no one to accuse of misleading you but yourselves and your own vanity. YOU are the one who says "I will have no God.". YOU are the one who claims that you will never love Yahweh. YOUYOU have chosen to be hard-headed and hard-hearted, blind, deaf and dumb.

To the OP: I am very well aware the cost to you of having to post the truth when it is so very unpopular and unwanted. Know that what you are doing is a command of Father and as such must be followed. I always ask Yahweh to give you extra strength to carry the burdens that are getting heavier and heavier. The time has come for those of us who must carry the truth to be strong and speak boldly.

Even so, Lord, come quickly.
edit on 1/21/11 by jennybee35 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by jennybee35
To the OP: I am very well aware the cost to you of having to post the truth when it is so very unpopular and unwanted. Know that what you are doing is a command of Father and as such must be followed. I always ask Yahweh to give you extra strength to carry the burdens that are getting heavier and heavier. The time has come for those of us who must carry the truth to be strong and speak boldly.

Thank you, Jennybee, you don't know how much those words mean to me. May our heavenly Father guide you home. In Christ Jesus' name I pray, he who is our loving Savior and vindicator of righteous rule, Amen.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReginaAdonnaAaron

Originally posted by jennybee35

Thank you, Jennybee, you don't know how much those words mean to me. May our heavenly Father guide you home. In Christ Jesus' name I pray, he who is our loving Savior and vindicator of righteous rule, Amen.

Amen.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Ever since I saw an informercail about Yahweh (a man who claimed to be God) I've been wondering where that term for God came from and why they replaced it with that in that translation of the bible

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ReginaAdonnaAaron

Interesting topic...

...riddled with Yahweh fluff.

Ruh roh, I mocked Yahweh.

Move this to a religious forum.

edit on 22-1-2011 by SadisticPope because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-1-2011 by SadisticPope because: (no reason given)

top topics

join