It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Students on Highschool talking about ''Humming, Helicopter like sounds'' and HAARP

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by WildWorld
reply to post by gringoboy

The link works....here is Norway Norway page
thanks man its just a don`t know if its a prank but their saying something is humming but non of them has came back on

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by gringoboy

If you click "last 1 hour" you get a later result:

I have heard a hum in Sweden since last August. Lately it has been more of a rumbling sound, sometimes even with slight shakes. I even started a thread about it: www.abovetopsecret.com...
Also lots of helicopters in the sky the last days.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by pimpinette

I am wondering the correlation and waiting for feedback from the OP whats going on rather odd.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Hi. If you have a look on this link: aslwww.cr.usgs.gov... you'll see that there is intense seismic activity showing for Norway.

Oops, sorry, this was already posted.
edit on 20-1-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I live in the united states, (central new york) and the last 2 weeks or so i've been hearing a noise that sounds like a helicopter flying low right over my house but the noise lasts for about ten minutes and doesn't seem to fade away like a helicopter, but just stops. I don't know if this is the same type of noise you are hearing or not.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
This is a scam why go to another link when people where collecting data to aid your inquiry OP on your thread and then go offline.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ML8715
I live in the united states, (central new york) and the last 2 weeks or so i've been hearing a noise that sounds like a helicopter flying low right over my house but the noise lasts for about ten minutes and doesn't seem to fade away like a helicopter, but just stops. I don't know if this is the same type of noise you are hearing or not.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Yes that's what I'm hearing too. but why can't we see those things that are making the sound?
It must be pretty big, people in different continents all over the world are hearing that sound..

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I'm wondering why this is not all over the news, It is pretty obvious that there is something strange in the sky..:S
There was a time, when those things hit* the main pages on the news...

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by indunedain
HAH!, I managed to get the sound and a BBC news Bulletin!

BBC News Humming Sound
I heard a sound that I'd describe something like this (from that article):

"It has a rhythm to it - it goes up and down. It sounds almost like a diesel car idling in the distance and you want to go and ask somebody to switch the engine off - and you can't."

I heard it when I lived about 20 miles from a military base and thought it might have something to do with that, it was very odd, and I could only hear it at night when all the ambient noise during the day quieted down. I tried to track down the source but for some reason the resonance of my bedroom amplified it and once I got outside I couldn't hear it to track it down, then I'd go back inside and I could hear it, but it wasn't coming from anywhere in my house.

At first I wondered if my ears were making the noise, but when I moved away I never heard it since so there was definitely a noise in that area. I read a theory like the one in the article:

So what is the cause? Various features of modern life have been blamed - gas pipes, power lines, mobile phone masts, wind farms, nuclear waste, even low-frequency submarine communications. The internet is abuzz with rumour and speculation. There are dark mutterings about secret military activity, alien contact and government cover-ups. The hum even featured in an episode of the sci-fi drama "The X-Files".

Anyway here's one theory I read and since I lived near a military base when I heard it, and haven't heard it since i moved away from a military base, I'm not ruling out that possible connection:

health.ezinemark.com...

Residents in Great Britain and parts of the South Western United States have subsisted in complaining about a infuriating hum that at this moment continues to persist...Some characterize it as sounding similar to a diesel engine idling, in the distance....

No definitive sources were uncovered however, one widespread supposition contains that the hum is produced by a military communications device used to liaise with submarines.

It's very strange and disconcerting, I'm glad I don't hear it anymore since I moved!

But I never did figure out what it was, and I've always wondered.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by indunedain

Hi, does the humming sound like a high pitched sound like a modem makes? modulating between 2 tones like a high speed data connection? It's not tinitus either, I've had that check ed as well, but the hums are when the sun goes down.

Very interested, happens here too and last night when I cracked a SSHNAS trojan the cops spent over 3 hours in helicopters (wasn't the usual helo either I might add) over my house just circling around with searchlights. As usual.

Happy Hunting

HADES

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   

This did get some news attention. www.youtube.com... (not much tho). Good news though, if you can hear it, you have better than average hearing as it has a freq of 56 hz.

I think this is a good enough explanation for the mystery hum. www.sott.net...
The Earth indeed is going through many geological and electromagnetic changes, especially evident by the weather lately. Don't jump to paranormal explanations when the source is very likely a natural process. The Earth has -always- had one type of hum, but now it is emitting two types all over the world. Our planet is a living entity after all that goes through changes & likely is irritated at the cancerous hominids roaming all over it. Perhaps the Earth is actually creating a frequency to try and kill and/or fend against humans? Now that would be quite a theory.

My 2nd guess on it would be military either via satellites or underground bases.

That's wonderful people at your university are talking more about such matters. I find that's the same all over where I go. People are interested to know what's up!

edit on 22-1-2011 by MasonicFantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasonicFantom

That's wonderful people at your university are talking more about such matters. I find that's the same all over where I go. People are interested to know what's up!

edit on 22-1-2011 by MasonicFantom because: (no reason given)

Yes, I think that is a good thing. But I should have more attention, much people still making it a Stigma.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by gringoboy
There are several haarp facilities run by multi countries ,one is in norway Can anyone take a photo or video of whatever?otherwise I would asume helicopter and haarp testing.

Stop assuming and use search

Every One Speaks about HAARP, but did you know
www.abovetopsecret.com...

HAARP etc is not making the hum heard in many parts of the world... it is just convenient for everyone to blame HAARP for just about everything on the planet without anyone knowing what it can really do

I personally suspect the sounds are resonances created by the Earth itself. All the new agers talk about 'Harmonics" all the time... well here are your harmonics... the Earth )(and the Solar system in general) are showing you their growing pains as it were. That is why no scientist has any answers right now. They are looking in the wrong place

Resonance and harmonics are the secret of the universe... they can create and destroy

...they give us music yet an opera singer can destroy a crystal glass. A resonant frequency can take down a building (as Tesla discovered) or make a steel bridge act like rubber (Tacoma Bridge)

Those that believe in Time Zero... look up Schumann Resonance, something the US NAVY (who operated HAARP) has known about since they created the Naval Observatory

real knowledge is so much better than just guessing and blaming every woe on HAARP

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by indunedain
I have found the link from the first news bulletin here in Holland (Groningen) They are speaking dutch ofcourse, but mainly the old woman tells that she is wondering why she is hearing the sound above the house, but she is not able to see it. a lot of people talking about our ''mystery helicopter'' It is getting worser and worser here, but nobody knows where the sound is coming from. I would say it is a combination of a helicopter/plane humming but it is hovering on one spot for almost an hour. We also saw 5 Apache) helicopters hovering above the city. for several weeks now. I think it started in march, but now even the students are complaining about the sounds. This is really weird, and It is a real problem to some students becouse it infect their ability to learn and concentrate.

I am a Neuro Psychologist from Holland and today I was walking around on the campus I'm working, and guess what?! There where a lot of students talking about the ufo's they are seeing, the 2012 prophecy and the things I am reading here on this forum. We carry a lot of christian students also, I was wondering if it is fear to give them a change to talk about this experience in maybe an education way., for example a Guest College or a class debate. We also have a note on this school that moslim-students ca get a day off on Ramadan.

I managed to get Wubbo Ockels maybe on a Guest college next week.
Love to hear your feedback on this one!!

Ps: Englisch is not my native language, I will do the best I can with the writing

link
edit on 20-1-2011 by indunedain because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-1-2011 by indunedain because: (no reason given)

i told every body since last month that this frequncie is to high,i even wrote a trhread on it.

Immortalgemini527
\Femelea fruits\

Mood: GeminiSH
Member is on ATS now.

P 1,031 F 128 S 253
W 5 K 5member
go to profile
add as friend
make rival
view posts
view threads
posts in thread
send message
ALERT!

posted on 26-1-2011 @ 06:38 PM this post WHAT IN GODS GREEN EARTH IS GOING ON?
This frequencies that’s in the air is so high and on point ,it doesn’t make since I swear. I got people reading thoughts around me , my ‘HD AQUA EXTRA DIAMOND CLARITY DREAMS’ have come back after 2 years, I had 2 de-ja-vus >something that hasn’t happened since the early 90s ,the dreams I am having are coming true within day and weeks instead of years.
In all seriousness ,for those that understand.

Do you all think that this particular frequencies…is man made?
Its not normal to us certain individuals that have understanding on this subject, its so loud ,you can actually see it.
I have nothing else to say, but im glad some other people are hearing it,and YES,this ,what ever it is ,is man made for sure,i swear.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join